3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Just tried this game for the first time today and I already finished it [up to the current update of course]. The story and camp setting appealed to me, the renders were very good, the animation was pretty good (a lot better than the example posted in the OP), and the girls are cute. Of course, I hope you get your fill of sex in the opening scene because it's apparently going to be a while before we get anymore. Lots of teasing, especially with a MC who doesn't want to cheat on his girlfriend. Sorry but a harem game is not the place to be a loyal boyfriend, especially when women are basically throwing themselves at you.

A few thoughts about the mechanics: Not a fan of the sandbox environment typically, but its not that bad in this game because there really are not many places to go. Although quick travel options would still help. The X-Ray feature is annoying because I can't Hide the Text at the same time in order to take a screenshot. Same problem with the "Multiple Angle" scenes.

When starting the game you get the option to specify relationship status with other characters, but its done the second you see the characters for the first time and at that point you have no idea what the default relationships should be. I am assuming DAD, Step Mom, and Sisters. Although, nobody particularly looks old so I also considered Older Brother, his Wife, and my two Sisters as a possibility. Especially since I don't get a strong parental vibe from Paul or Eve. The game should list a default/recommended setting (unless that is also against patreon rules).

Ultimately I enjoyed the game. It is shorter (so far) than I thought it would be. I was surprised where it ended. However I am certainly looking forward to the next update. It just got added to my Watch list.

Reactions: Tiasung

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question for this ntr. you the only guy at camp with all the girls and you can spend time with other female

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Damn..should've say "old conspiracy". I've tried =P
There's one with Slonique too, but he's in a different level! He released a game under the alias "TeamOfOne" (people suspected right away it was him, because he has a very unique style he keeps recycling with every "new" game), abandonded it back in January, and last month he releashed it again, as Slonique this time, but with a different title...

Reactions: PunkHooligan

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
There's one with Slonique too, but he's in a different level! He released a game under the alias "TeamOfOne" (people suspected right away it was him, because he has a very unique style he keeps recycling with every "new" game), abandonded it back in January, and last month he releashed it again, as Slonique this time, but with a different title...
The nerve that some of these devs have… like they think people are so damn stupid they wouldn’t find out. :BootyTime:

Reactions: eddie987
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes