3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I'am wondering how long until the GF arrives at the camp and starts fucking every girl so MC can keep being the voyeur cuck he is, my bet is 2 updates.
Only 1 Episode remaining. 5 total for this season. Who knows if 2nd will happen.
That's because that boy isn't your friend. You thought he was your wing man but actually he's the other guy's wing man.
That's not a boy, that's a shitface bastard who's in the game for one simple purpose. Try to guess which one.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Can anyone explain to me why the mc jacks off to his mom having sex with, I assume, Paul?

What does this add to the game? How does this add anything to the story?

The dev treated it like it's some central important piece of info. Does anyone have any theories as to why xred said "it's not so black and white?" and how it's needed for her story?

naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
I'm guessing its because eve is supposed to be his mom, someone he doesnt lust for. The sex scene and the videos/photos the mc saw is to make not only him, but also eve to start lusting after each other. After the sex scene the mc wants to fuck eve, and after seeing the photos, eve saw mc's boner and started to lust after him.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Fun thing, quote from Inceton Patreon:
" I've worked as a movie editor, screenwriter and I have experience in photography, 3D art and programing."
Uhm..I guess not too long. I mean all their games about perving, corruption and cockblocking. In other words no deep and interesting character, no unexpected plot twists etc. Even the writing is ok, but no more than that. I don't say I don't like EoL and SwM, but there's no much of story in former and the latter became interesting only at the end of S1.
I think Inceton himself could do better srcipts, but instead of doing them himself he just relies to those freelancer writers to do the scripts for him. More time to count the moneys when you don’t have to write scripts. :LOL:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I'm guessing its because eve is supposed to be his mom, someone he doesnt lust for. The sex scene and the videos/photos the mc saw is to make not only him, but also eve to start lusting after each other. After the sex scene the mc wants to fuck eve, and after seeing the photos, eve saw mc's boner and started to lust after him.
Yeah... Because the only way to start lusting after someone is to see her with a dick shoved in every hole... Someone already suggested that the MC could have followed her at night, only to see her skinny dipping or something and start wondering why his finds that sight arousing. Same with the phone. In this type of supposed harem games, you usually find nudes when you check someone's phone, not the woman you're interested in, getting assfucked... There's also the dildo scene which could have the same effect without other dicks involved and the MC acting like a cuck.

She's just the token slutty milf in every inceton's game, who coincidentally looks a lot like the aunt in Summer with Mia 2... Next update Eve might start telling stories about how she got DP'd...

matdragon81

Jun 4, 2017
Can anybody help me? After the conversation on the phone with the girlfriend, I don't know what to do. I go to the showers and there is nothing to do and I only have the option of going where the ax is and I cannot do anything either. I can't go back to the house
I have the same problem, any solution? Thanks a lot

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
I have the same problem, any solution? Thanks a lot
If I remember correctly, you are supposed to chop firewood. The axe, firewood and the tree stump to chop it on are all next to one of the cabins. I think it was next to the first cabin, right as you enter the camp. It was a little tricky to find. I think you go to the camp and then there is a button to click to go LEFT. Try that.

Also tagging Lucas721

Lucas721

Jul 24, 2020
If I remember correctly, you are supposed to chop firewood. The axe, firewood and the tree stump to chop it on are all next to one of the cabins. I think it was next to the first cabin, right as you enter the camp. It was a little tricky to find. I think you go to the camp and then there is a button to click to go LEFT. Try that.

Also tagging Lucas721
Thanks. I found the ax and the firewood but I click on the ax, on the firewood and on the tree where the firewood is cut and nothing happens. :cry:

matdragon81

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks. I found the ax and the firewood but I click on the ax, on the firewood and on the tree where the firewood is cut and nothing happens. :cry:

Also tagging Lucas721
Thank you, but I didn't find anything, I can go only at the showers, I clicked all but nothing happen

Lucas721

Jul 24, 2020
What do the ingame hints say? Hit the ? at the top right of the screen
Hi there. There are no hints, where is the firewood I click on the firewood, on the ax but nothing happens. In the showers I also click on the doors and nothing either.
redfalls1.jpg

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Hi there. There are no hints, where is the firewood I click on the firewood, on the ax but nothing happens. In the showers I also click on the doors and nothing either.
Strange that the axe is in the tree stump. If I remember correctly, the axe is originally found on the ground at the back of the wood pile. The MC picks it up and then starts chopping wood. One of the girls comes over, sits on the fence and starts talking to him while he does it. Since the axe is already in the tree stump, it makes it seems like you already completed the task.

As for the showers, the only time I remember being able to open the shower doors is when one of the girls is hiding in there after you get caught spying on her therapy session. Otherwise, the only other reason to even go near the showers is to get the ladder to fix the roof.

Reactions: Lucas721

Lucas721

Jul 24, 2020
Strange that the axe is in the tree stump. If I remember correctly, the axe is originally found on the ground at the back of the wood pile. The MC picks it up and then starts chopping wood. One of the girls comes over, sits on the fence and starts talking to him while he does it. Since the axe is already in the tree stump, it makes it seems like you already completed the task.

As for the showers, the only time I remember being able to open the shower doors is when one of the girls is hiding in there after you get caught spying on her therapy session. Otherwise, the only other reason to even go near the showers is to get the ladder to fix the roof.
I had passed that level before. But with the last update of the game I had to start the whole game again. The strange thing is that I can not go home, do something else. I even started the game again to see if that would change anything, but it's the same.
Anyway, thanks

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I had passed that level before. But with the last update of the game I had to start the whole game again. The strange thing is that I can not go home, do something else. I even started the game again to see if that would change anything, but it's the same.
Anyway, thanks
It never happened to me. Seems like a glitch. maybe the save has corrupted with the new update. Try to start a new game

Reactions: Lucas721

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I started a new game, so I think is a bug
Sounds really like a bug at first. I'm not guessing that you are using a mod? I don't know what for, teher is no need at all ;)

But how about if you just upload your save here? Then we can take a look at it. And maybe we'll find what you're missing and maybe here is also someone online who can do technical help.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes