3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I agree with the first sentiment. As for the second one. I don't think it makes the mc a beta cuck, but I think it should be the player's choice whether to pull out of the scene because he has a GF or go all the way. The game could add Bad or good consequences for either choice. Having so many unfinished scenes kinda feels like forcefully blueballing the character. Not a good thing from a gamer's point of view.
Yup that's what I said too in another post. But again I think it is cause time constraint (again this is only my opinion) since dev is actively making another game so...

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
xRed Games is actually Inceton Games, so they are making Lewd Island and Red Falls under the xRed alias, and then Summer with Mia, Echoes of Lust and Inside Jennifer under the Inceton Games alias.
Oh I didn’t even realize that, that’s why the Aunt in summer with Mia looks like Eve but different hair style

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

NOV 29, 2021 AT 9:30 PM
Red Falls episode 5 is coming out this Friday

Hey guys!

The official trailer for Red Falls episode 5 is out!

In episode 5 some hearts are broken but nothing a hot summer camp can't solve. The girls continue with their rehabilitation and everything is going as you planned. Or maybe not?

Red Falls episode 5 is coming out this Friday for all Counselor $10 tier patrons and higher and I hope you guys are ready for it.

Check it out and tell us what you think of it. Feel free to share it!

Cheers!

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes