3.20 star(s) 93 Votes
Oct 10, 2017
And unless your character invents a time machine to go back and impregnate your virgin mother, someones dick had to get there first.
Huh..... did you just come up with the premise for the ONE TRUE Non-NTR Incest Game? I can already picture everyone who has a variation of "Fuck NTR" in their signature.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Red Falls [Ep.5] [xRed Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,57 GB / 691 MB - RedFalls-Ep5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 657 MB - RedFalls-Ep5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -
Download (PC*): -
Download (Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - ( ) -

Last edited:

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
What was even the point of the girlfriend in this story, if she just breaks up with you out of nowhere? Oh well, I guess the one sex scene with her was nice at least. It's like the devs wanted to have some conflict for the plot, but as soon as it got spicy they decided to just let the MC fuck all the women without much thought.
Now Naomi wants the MC for herself, but why have a stand-in for the jealous girlfriend, when the story already had an actual jealous girlfriend?
This game isn't enough of a fapfest to have a story so lazy and all over the place.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
No. You can miss some sex scenes if you don't do the specific choices.
What I mean to ask if a sex scene with a certain character is avoidable or it's all forced. Like in term of story if I don't like certain character can I avoid them? From your answer is sound like it's possible to miss some sex scenes if you don't have enough point or select wrong choice but generally its not avoidable.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
What I mean to ask if a sex scene with a certain character is avoidable or it's all forced. Like in term of story if I don't like certain character can I avoid them? From your answer is sound like it's possible to miss some sex scenes if you don't have enough point or select wrong choice but generally its not avoidable.
You can avoid them, just don't make the choices that leads to them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You literally have all the other girls to fkk up and the mom is married and
doing the dirty with her husband FFS!
Adding NTR :poop: Insted of INCEST tag Makes me not Play this Anymore sry
If Mc cant Fuck Milf its pointless to Play :cautious: (Male Protagonist = Solo Fucker)

Reactions: Abegamer

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Updated for EP 4

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download:
pls update mod to ep.5, thanks heap

3.20 star(s) 93 Votes