3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

aexiel

Sep 5, 2018
I don't like being NTR'd as much as the next guy but a MILF banging her husband is not NTR. You banging the MILF despite her husband is NTR. The MC banging other girls while having an official GF IS NTR. You guys need to chill and sort out your semantics.

It's not a misplaced tag. In the west, NTR stands for both Netorare (cuckholdee) and Netori (cuckholder), unless there's a new tag that exists somewhere that I am not aware of. Personally I prefer latter, which is why I still browse games with the NTR tag.

john0410

May 31, 2020
Atleast it's better and got more patreons than your shitty cuck games where your love interests jump into randem strangers who don't put any effort in girl to have sex on first sight , the games you like .
lol in which way its better story is shit even when some dev has less patreons their renders looks damn good and wvm has decent and talking about cuck games i like has which has story not some fap game like WVM all girls falling for mc even gf has no problem just break up with her but no wtf

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
I don't like being NTR'd as much as the next guy but a MILF banging her husband is not NTR. You banging the MILF despite her husband is NTR. The MC banging other girls while having an official GF IS NTR. You guys need to chill and sort out your semantics.

It's not a misplaced tag. In the west, NTR stands for both Netorare (cuckholdee) and Netori (cuckholder), unless there's a new tag that exists somewhere that I am not aware of. Personally I prefer latter, which is why I still browse games with the NTR tag.
Their old, ugly, fat and useless husbands shouldn't be in the game at all.
Widows are way better than frustrated married milfs :ROFLMAO:
to all the developers making milf games, just kill those old bastards already put them out of their misery :HideThePain:

Oct 24, 2020
Anybody have any saves that will work up to finish of 4? none of mine work but of course the previous update they did work and load.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Their old, ugly, fat and useless husbands shouldn't be in the game at all.
Widows are way better than frustrated married milfs :ROFLMAO:
to all the developers making milf games, just kill those old bastards already put them out of their misery :HideThePain:
Paul is a DICK! and he treats MC like shit! So Paul deserves MC to steal Eve from him. Hell MC needs to bang Eve in front of Paul! OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Paul is a DICK! and he treats MC like shit! So Paul deserves MC to steal Eve from him. Hell MC needs to bang Eve in front of Paul! OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
i think thats one goal the game - got strange vibes from the story so far
and i think for this the mc got called back to red falls
behaviour of paul is to make mc dominant - imo

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
i think thats one goal the game - got strange vibes from the story so far
and i think for this the mc got called back to red falls
behaviour of paul is to make mc dominant - imo
That is feeling I had when i started this game. But the way the Dev is slow-burning the game. I'm not so sure anymore. Eve seems more interested in MC at the beginning of the game then she does now. Near the beginning when Eve woke MC up it was everything Eve could do to keep from jerking his boxers down and giving him a blowjob. There has been nothing really even close to that since.
MC has watched Eve treat Paul like a little bitch a few times now. If MC would grew a bit of a back bone he could put Paul in his place. But he just lets Paul push him around. Starting to think we are heading to a FEMDOM crap and MC and Paul both becoming little sissies

• Sad
Reactions: mofonistik

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
you're going to be disappointed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's what I was coming to, I saw this game a long time ago and I saw that scene (IN MY PERSONAL OPINION) it does not count as ntr since the MC does not even know who the girl is (but if someone thinks that I do respect him)

My question was if in the following chapters there is a real ntr (a girl without a husband / boyfriend and who is with the MC cheats on him with another man)

Or else the label is only for that scene at the beginning? :unsure:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
That's what I was coming to, I saw this game a long time ago and I saw that scene (IN MY PERSONAL OPINION) it does not count as ntr since the MC does not even know who the girl is (but if someone thinks that I do respect him)

My question was if in the following chapters there is a real ntr (a girl without a husband / boyfriend and who is with the MC cheats on him with another man)

Or else the label is only for that scene at the beginning? :unsure:
in this scene - the mc was following his"mom" outside to the porch -- how can he not know "the girl" ?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Updated for EP 4

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download:
Any chance this could be updated?

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes