3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Red Falls Ep6 with scrappy walk through help mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Updated for EP 4

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download:
Good Sir can you please update the mod Plzzz

Coffeejunky25

Apr 30, 2020
ok I'm just to damn lazy to look though 60 fucking pages on here, the is there or is there not NTR and if there is, is it avoidable?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
ok I'm just to damn lazy to look though 60 fucking pages on here, the is there or is there not NTR and if there is, is it avoidable?
If you consider watching sex scenes in which the mc jacks off to one of his love interests fucking an asshole prick ntr, then yes it's in there and no it's not avoidable.

Reactions: Punto

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Updated for EP 4

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download:
Can you please update your mod?

Reactions: Punto and capii

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
If you are going to be "that guy" who actually cares enough to ask the question....at least don't be lazy about it. If you care that much it's what... 10 seconds of effort to find the last couple of times that got asked here?

Coffeejunky25

Apr 30, 2020
If you are going to be "that guy" who actually cares enough to ask the question....at least don't be lazy about it. If you care that much it's what... 10 seconds of effort to find the last couple of times that got asked here?
I went through 10 pages and it was an hour later and with in those 10 pages there was a hit an miss answer SO I'm not wasting my time to find out yes or no when I can flat out ask it

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
in episode 5 stacy has 3 gallery scenes, but i only unlocked the freestyle one not the other 2
One of them requires you to have given her Valaries diagnostic paper. And the other requires you to NOT relieve her of her sexual tension or give her the diagnostic paper. Both routes require you to let Stacy start the fire near the end of episode 5.

Reactions: monte91

M'95

May 17, 2019
I went through 10 pages and it was an hour later and with in those 10 pages there was a hit an miss answer SO I'm not wasting my time to find out yes or no when I can flat out ask it
I found the answer after typing "ntr avoidable" in the search engine in the top right corner, took me about 20 seconds.......

Oct 24, 2020
saves dont work and when you start new game you get to right after mc calls gf and tells her bout them being chics this year and it gets stuck with showers and chopping station only spots to move..... anybody got saves and can share thanks Bella_Sig.gif Erynn_Sig.gif

Pothos

May 8, 2017
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Red Falls Ep5
usual gestures, seethru textbox, save name/delete etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

** May be updated later when/if Scrappy updates his walk through and improvements mod
Thank you for rescuing us from the nonsense, the last 5 pages of these children arguing over the definition of NTR has proven to now not be a complete waist of time.

• Angry
Reactions: KingWeWuz
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes