3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Just finished this game last night.. IT'S AWESOME!!

Love the angle mechanics, that's smart..
I found a new gem to put in top list..
Super hyped for the next update..

Big shoutout to the DEV. You're awesome. Keep up the great work. =)

Reactions: drooopy and matiok

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Updated for EP 5

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download:
  • Added scenes replay → no , not what i saw in game

fnut

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone else have an issue running this release? It opens, and just crashes. Log doesn't really say much useful:

there is the following "errors" (the first one appears twice back to back)

Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)

&&

Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':

Just wanted to add, I was running modded compressed, tried compressed only, same issue, tried uncompressed, same issue (both the exe and '-32' exe. I had no issues with ep4

Mewunts

Aug 29, 2018
Damn. I hope we get to slit Paul's throat open at some point. Or at least beat his face to a bloody and beyond repair pulp.

(aside from this, the game has been pretty interesting so far! ^^ Got me intrigued, though I don't have any problem with sandbox games in general. That being said, it doesn't feel all that "sandboxy" to me yet, as I don't think I have come across any situation where there's more than one place to be at a given time)

Last edited:

Mewunts

Aug 29, 2018
Oh well. Doesn't matter. These two are equally despicable, let them have each other. ^^

Still enjoying so far but boy the main character can be so spineless it's really starting to get on my nerves. Ugh. Alright let's see. :HideThePain:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I'll give MC the benefit of the doubt as he's a young dude with a hot girlfriend who puts out so he doesn't want to cheat and ruin it. Now that the MC is single if he is still acting like a simp for his ex rather than serial-impregnating the camp then yeah he will be officially unbearable.

Mewunts

Aug 29, 2018
Haha to be honest that wasn't even what annoyed me then.

I can totally respect that he wouldn't cheat on his girlfriend, especially with such agressive and manipulative characters as Naomi or Belle. That would be giving in easy and ruining what was established then as a true, requited relationship only for the amusement of someone who just sees you as a (barely) glorified sex toy and/or hunting trophy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That silly rant aside, I did enjoy the game. I hadn't played the whole (available) thing through when I first started whining here about the MC. He certainly didn't get better on that field but I want to remain somewhat hopeful for the writing and character development in this one, as there appears to be some intention there.
Aren't the characters relatively original compared to what we usually find in these games (maybe I haven't played the right ones)? Kind of breakfast clubbish?

I kind of wish there were dialogue choices so we'd have more "control" over MC's personnality and the relationships he'd have with the other characters but there's only so much a small team can achieve in a given time. I don't even remember what got me to download this one but I find it intriguing. :unsure:

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes