3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Christmas Special love it but insted for that girl Milf - Mom Would be Prefered Best :cool: (y)
With Milf Mom That's the Meaning of Special :love:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Maybe the tag was added because he plans to make more NTR, I don't know.
In the game one of the girls ( I don't remember her name) the blonde nympho is trying to seduce the Uncle , so maybe in the future incase you are not on her path she might fuck him too also the fact the aunt wanted you to see her getting fucked outside and hear her husband talk in the living room , that woman is up to something for sure.

Toorcon

Sep 2, 2021
Hi team!
Is it possible for you to add MEGA in the list allowing to download the game?

It would be nice because I have (for my part) an active account and it is more practical.
thank you very much :)

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
So, what kind of NTR does it have? MC's girlfriend bangs random dudes? She cheats MC? Can you avoid? Or is it something you (as player) can't do anything? And if she cheats MC, can you break up? And you (as player) have to see the scenes where MC's girlfriend has sex with another dude? Or she tells you that she cheated?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
So, what kind of NTR does it have? MC's girlfriend bangs random dudes? She cheats MC? Can you avoid? Or is it something you (as player) can't do anything? And if she cheats MC, can you break up? And you (as player) have to see the scenes where MC's girlfriend has sex with another dude? Or she tells you that she cheated?
The so called NTR that people are losing their mind is the milf character, possible future love interest for main character, banging her husband. Yes, it is completely avoidable if you choose so. Yet seeing the scenes will actually explain her characters lore much better, as you will find out that she is an exhibitionist. This obviously is the branch that quite possibly can lead the main character getting to do stuff with her, as her husband isn't too keen on with doing the exhibition stuff, since he is so conservative. So she might have to find someone else to help her out with her fantasies, and since the only other male character in the game just happens to be the main character, it ain't too difficult to guess that he will go for it.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
The so called NTR that people are losing their mind is the milf character, possible future love interest for main character, banging her husband. Yes, it is completely avoidable if you choose so. Yet seeing the scenes will actually explain her characters lore much better, as you will find out that she is an exhibitionist. This obviously is the branch that quite possibly can lead the main character getting to do stuff with her, as her husband isn't too keen on with doing the exhibition stuff, since he is so conservative. So she might have to find someone else to help her out with her fantasies, and since the only other male character in the game just happens to be the main character, it ain't too difficult to guess that he will go for it.
Oh! A husband and wife having sex? Damn! Really? That's good, then. I thought it was MC's girlfriend. I saw someone saying "ex", so did they break up? Or can you keep them together? The girlfriend looks hot

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Oh! A husband and wife having sex? Damn! Really? That's good, then. I thought it was MC's girlfriend. I saw someone saying "ex", so did they break up? Or can you keep them together? The girlfriend looks hot
Yes, husband and wife having sex. Unfortunately for some people no matter what, the main character will break up with the girlfriend. But that opens him up for future encounters with the other girls, as he kept the girlfriend as a reason to hold back with other girls.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Paul is the husband? I saw someone talking about this Paul dude...

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yes, husband and wife having sex. Unfortunately for some people no matter what, the main character will break up with the girlfriend. But that opens him up for future encounters with the other girls, as he kept the girlfriend as a reason to hold back with other girls.
Oh! Damn, ok, got it. Too bad, as I said, girlfriend looks hot. Hope that at some point, they can reconcile. Guess I'll give it a try then. I, actually don't care about NTR, if we can avoid, but I understand if there is a LI and I don't pursue her, she can date another dude, but if there is a LI that I (as player) like and can't avoid NTR (seeing that girl having sex), I think this is bad, lol.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes