3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Hey everyone,

I hope you all are staying safe and enjoying the holiday season!

Get into warm clothes, brew some hot chocolate or tea, because we would like to give you one more reason to celebrate. We prepared a super exciting one-on-one surprise with Belle for you! Download our "XXXmas special" mini-game from the links below and see what do we have in store for you. I hope you like it! Ho ho ho!

The xRed team wishes you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Follow us on for more daily content!

Cheers!

Last edited:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
was it ever explained why camp became for girls, is it cause of the wife getting caught fucking the perverts?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021

Hey everyone,

I hope you all are staying safe and enjoying the holiday season!

Get into warm clothes, brew some hot chocolate or tea, because we would like to give you one more reason to celebrate. We prepared a super exciting one-on-one surprise with Belle for you! Download our "XXXmas special" mini-game from the links below and see what do we have in store for you. I hope you like it! Ho ho ho!

MEGA
Google Drive

The xRed team wishes you a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Follow us on for more daily content!

Cheers!
When the Christmas special looks better than the main game...big yikes.

ThrowTriple

Sep 7, 2018
Has anyone else had an issue with saves? I like the game, but now anytime I try loading one of my old saves I immediately get an error and when I try to ignore, it starts me back at the prologue.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Definitely loving this game!!

Quick observation though..
is it just me..
or are the Main Characters in
RED FALLS
BEING A DIK
LIVE TO FIGHT
NO MORE MONEY
and MIDNIGHT PARADISE... either actual brothers separated from birth.. or variants existing across the VN multiverse.. LOL

Anyway..love all these games.. and IM LOVING RED FALLS.

Reactions: AwsHen

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
No incest tag, so almost skipped this game, but thought I'd try it during Steam sale. Can name relations but they don't stick half the time. Is there an Ipatch that actually works? Dudes don't call their Mum by her first name. :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
No incest tag, so almost skipped this game, but thought I'd try it during Steam sale. Can name relations but they don't stick half the time. Is there an Ipatch that actually works? Dudes don't call their Mum by her first name. :unsure:
Tough question, not sure if the dev even knows himself. Something I thought that could work but haven't tested is calling Eve as aunt and then the girls as cousins.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Tough question, not sure if the dev even knows himself. Something I thought that could work but haven't tested is calling Eve as aunt and then the girls as cousins.
Right, but the relationship tool is not just for name changes, it's also supposed to flag Mom/Son or Brother/Sister dialogue and scripts. Like the one in Picture Perfect, and Lewd Island. This one doesn't do that, so maybe get rid of it, and do an old fashioned Ipatch?
The no real backstory or history of the relationships with the staff in this game, makes the story much less engaging, and the stakes lower for any events that happen.
Like the MC magically appeared, has some huge step-douche antagonist, with no history that we know of, and a maybe? Mum/step-Mum potential love interest? that does NTR with step-douche?
It all boils down to a heap of confusing nonsense that distracts from the story and makes the game much less fun. :cry:
Also, game really needs some music, and sexy swinging sounds. ;)

Reactions: Moricano

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Not that I like Paul very much, but wouldn't he make the perfect NTR antagonist? The MC for this story is about equally smart as a box of rocks and would be so easy to cuck...the MC practically begs for it.
How about a part two of this game, where all the events that unfolded during part one, was all Paul's doing, manipulating things behind the scenes, just to fuck with the MC (Paul is a shrink after all, not too much of a stretch). Like his girlfriend wanting to take a break, because Paul has gotten to her, and she's his slut now...etc. Paul could leave little things like a plushy paw patrol "Marshal" on MC's pillow, as a little nod to his kindergartener detective work. Damn, making a game like that where Paul is the MC...I might be on to a good game here :unsure:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: Episode 5
Can anyone there who has played this game explain something to me?
At the beginning of the game he asks the name of the Mc to be written, then he asks what the milf is yours and asks what the youngest blonde is yours.
If I'm a student and I'm going to work in a rehab house and Milf and the blonde live there, after all what are they mine?
Very strange that the DV has asked this question in the prologue since they live elsewhere.:unsure:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
If I'm a student and I'm going to work in a rehab house and Milf and the blonde live there, after all what are they mine?
Very strange that the DV has asked this question in the prologue since they live elsewhere
Yeah, the confusion is understandable. I think this is supposed to be the summer house where MC grew up, but that story is pretty much missing.
Usually, the name relations tool is used to bypass Patreon rules against incest and flag the incest names/dialogue scripts. Like the mom/son taboo, or brother/sister. Picture Perfect, Secret Summer, and even this Devs first game, Lewd Island, work good like that. Either these scripts are not in the game yet, or the relation names don't flag them properly. I am confused as well, and hope this gets fixed soon, or removed and replaced with a normal Ipatch. ;)

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Yeah, the confusion is understandable. I think this is supposed to be the summer house where MC grew up, but that story is pretty much missing.
Usually, the name relations tool is used to bypass Patreon rules against incest and flag the incest names/dialogue scripts. Like the mom/son taboo, or brother/sister. Picture Perfect, Secret Summer, and even this Devs first game, Lewd Island, work good like that. Either these scripts are not in the game yet, or the relation names don't flag them properly. I am confused as well, and hope this gets fixed soon, or removed and replaced with a normal Ipatch
We'll see if the DV changes it or puts something to assign with the characters on the other side.
These initial parameters that the DV placed into players say what women are from him was a mistake.
If MC lives in another city and never had any contact with them and is going there to work then that should not be there.
If Doctor Paul is married to MILF and the other two are his daughters, I know it, which he could enter as a plot here, it would be the seduction when Mc arrived there.
It could be that neither in the game (nursingbacktoople) the guy goes to a place too to work, and when he arrives the MC does his job, and still launches seductions on top of all the girls.;)

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes