3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
A lot of them do.

A lot of them have common sense, see something they don't like and move on.

Then you have a particular group that have to go to every thread that has the tag to complain about it. if a game doesn't have that tag they will go through every scene and if another man so much as inhales near a love interest they will rage until it's added. If a game doesn't have any ntr at all they will still find a way to whine about it.

It's a pattern and it's always the same people.

Want to hear the funny side?

They bash the devs, bash people for liking that particular content but if you call them out on their utter bullshit then you are the toxic one.

The lack of self awareness is hilarious.
you do realize you have just as many that complain when the NTR tag isn't there.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
After finishing a first time playthrough I can't decide if I want to give the story bonus points for at least trying to be different...or chalk it up as an even more cringy evolution step to the super dumb downed "every girl just automatically thirsts for the MC's cock" standard format written with the assumption the person playing it must be the biggest insecure loser ever in RL who needs that extreme amount of fantasy ego petting.

The constant narrative addition stuff should of never made it past the first proof read test too.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
After finishing a first time playthrough I can't decide if I want to give the story bonus points for at least trying to be different...or chalk it up as an even more cringy evolution step to the super dumb downed "every girl just automatically thirsts for the MC's cock" standard format written with the assumption the person playing it must be the biggest loser ever in RL who needs that extreme amount of fantasy ego petting.

The constant narrative addition stuff should of never made it past the first proof read test too.
I couldn't even finish the new update. I got bored that quickly.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Do you not want to know 4 sure who is boinking the babe at night?
Where is the arson plot burning?
Whatever itch each and every babe needs MC to scratch?
Would a need for MC to fix everyone be a novelty?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I couldn't even finish the new update. I got bored that quickly.
I felt similar by the time I got to the full sex scene payout. Even with who I pegged early as my favorite girl of choice at that.

I mean the whole reverse progression order game concept of having your MC continually turn down sex until the game decides it finally wants it for you was just....meh.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Looks like the ending of Chapter 4 got changed then, thankfully I had a save a bit before...

I'm glad Stacy is getting the spotlight atm as she's my clear favourite... don't get me wrong I definitely want to break Naomi in (she had the best bikini too), and I might be into Belle if she drops the façade at some point and is all messed up underneath... but Stacy is my gal for this one. I kinda feel bad that I'm not into Violet as she's probably the only normalish one, and I dunno why I find the sisters bothersome when I'd imagine I'd like them in another setting.

I kinda wonder what's going to happen with the gf and what really was the point of having her as part of the story.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep. 5
Warning: This does not have scrappy's WT/Gallery mod and if you upgrade from my previous port you might break your save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
will you be able to port a version with the mod and compatible with previous saves? Thanks!

capii

Dec 9, 2017
Updated for EP 5

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download:
Thanks! you are the best

Reactions: Yanagi-san
3.20 star(s) 92 Votes