3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
As a hardcore mom/son fan, I'm sick of seeing eve and paul anymore. Does it stop anyway sooner? I thought just for one episode but that stuff is continuing upto now. Not only eve got fucking but it's like "fuck me like a fuckdoll". As a fan of maledom in immersive mode, I'm so jealous of this and disappointed.

If anyway in future, after MC gets chance to be with eve, if dev shows MC being a "nice boy" and only show "slow burn romance" stuff instead of hardcore maledom, i don't think i can "ever" play this game. And i wont be able to trust this dev again. Atleast i'm wish dev to give the option to be "maledom" or "lovey dovey".

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
in this scene - the mc was following his"mom" outside to the porch -- how can he not know "the girl" ?
Ok but isn't it the same MC's father who has sex with her?

Now suppose that if it is 1 scene ok the truth is that I do not think that the entire game should be demonized by a single scene.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
Now at chapter 5 and still three characters have "???" for names. third posting in as many updates. Is there no fix to this?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I don't like being NTR'd as much as the next guy but a MILF banging her husband is not NTR. You banging the MILF despite her husband is NTR. The MC banging other girls while having an official GF IS NTR. You guys need to chill and sort out your semantics.

It's not a misplaced tag. In the west, NTR stands for both Netorare (cuckholdee) and Netori (cuckholder), unless there's a new tag that exists somewhere that I am not aware of. Personally I prefer latter, which is why I still browse games with the NTR tag.
In this forum, NTR is defined as meaning that a LI has sex with someone other than the MC, regardless of his/her relationship with the people. It has been pointed out several times by people who really know that this definition is completely wrong. However, errors are not corrected in this forum. Therefore this discussion is pointless.

In any case, the developer seems to apply the real definition of NTR (netori, netorare). Apparently he does his thing and doesn't care about the haters. :cool:

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
t's not a misplaced tag. In the west, NTR stands for both Netorare (cuckholdee) and Netori (cuckholder), unless there's a new tag that exists somewhere that I am not aware of. Personally I prefer latter, which is why I still browse games with the NTR tag.
Nope. The tag misplacement only happens here at F95Zone, which is bad, as people often get confused and ask on the forums about what kind of fetish it represents. However there's 3 main types (Netorare, Netorase, or Netori).

M'95

May 17, 2019
Nope. The tag misplacement only happens here at F95Zone, which is bad, as people often get confused and ask on the forums about what kind of fetish it represents. However there's 3 main types (Netorare, Netorase, or Netori).
Hmm so Netorare, Netorase, and Netori.

All three of them have the letters N, T and R. however N.T.R. only means one them?

I am not saying your are wrong, but it sounds illogical.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Hmm so Netorare, Netorase, and Netori.

All three of them have the letters N, T and R. however N.T.R. only means one them?

I am not saying your are wrong, but it sounds illogical.
Yes, those words are pretty similar and all of them are japanese terms.

If you're still curious, you can find pretty much all the definition .

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Now at chapter 5 and still three characters have "???" for names. third posting in as many updates. Is there no fix to this?
i hate to say this, but probably start a new game will fix it.

also what happened to the 5th chick? she just disappeared.. she was in cabin 3 all by herself but seems to be completely gone now.

Reactions: 7211aaron

maybelaterd00

Aug 9, 2021
umm this is a good game i am in no way a violent person but really wont to throw paul off a moutain side. or maybe if the dev will let me just beat him into submission reason why is i had a step dad like him and i had to stay away from my family for years because of it so can i please just punch him?

Reactions: VOYEUR

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yes, those words are pretty similar and all of them are japanese terms.

If you're still curious, you can find pretty much all the definition .
This site needs to do this to help clear things up

1. netorare is NTR, netori is NTL.
  2. netorare is NTRR, netori is NTR.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Updated for EP 4

I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game

• Added a "Help" button to top right corner during some parts of the game
  • Highlighted best dialogue option green
  • Added scenes replay
  • Added the xray images as a separate gallery (Both galleries are under PATREON in the main menu)
  • Unlocked Patreon content
  • Edited the intro so it plays after starting a new playthrough
Install: Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from your Red Falls folder then overwrite if prompted

Download:
Hi scrappy, can you please update the mod? Thank you very much!

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
This site needs to do this to help clear things up

1. netorare is NTR, netori is NTL.
  2. netorare is NTRR, netori is NTR.
Naw what we need is a proper tag for this one dick fetish which comprises of NTR , swinging , sharing , voyeur , prostitution, grp sex , old memories instead of keep hijacking the term NTR for everything.
Seriously don't you all get sick of repetitive page long arguments of why a washed up streetwalker bjing her next client is NTR coz while the MC don't give a bird shitz but the player treat her as a LI??

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Naw what we need is a proper tag for this one dick fetish which comprises of NTR , swinging , sharing , voyeur , prostitution, grp sex , old memories instead of keep hijacking the term NTR for everything.
Seriously don't you all get sick of repetitive page long arguments of why a washed up streetwalker bjing her next client is NTR coz while the MC don't give a bird shitz but the player treat her as a LI??
i agree and sort of what I was referring to in that post. Just skip the NTR completely and have tags ....Swinging, Sharing, Cuck, voyeur, Prostitution, Exhibitionist (which is what I think Eve really is. She wants to be seen having sex or so it seems to me)

The NTR are stuff is just too confusing. Everyone seems to take that term differently. A guy and his girlfriend (husband and wife) having sex no big deal. Hell that wife having sexy with someone other then her husband still should be no big deal to the MC of the game ( unless it is his Mom cheating on his Dad). Heck I have been debating on making a game and one of the first scenes MC will look out his bedroom window and see his neighbors having sex. They are married with each other so that should happen. But MC learns a few things while watching. 1. the wife likes to be watched and heard cause she opened the curtains and window before they started. 2. The husband isn't pleasing the wife cause he cums just as soon as he sticks it in her. 3. The wife likes to be a submissive pain slut during sex.

MC catching his girlfriend/wife...ect having sex with another guy. NOW THAT IS A BAD THING. At least to me and the many that don't want NTR in their games.

Reactions: aexiel

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
i hate to say this, but probably start a new game will fix it.

also what happened to the 5th chick? she just disappeared.. she was in cabin 3 all by herself but seems to be completely gone now.
I did that at chapter 3, no love. I have been playing since the begining, no 5th chick. Cabin 3 has always been empty.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes