3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
every time the MC is meeting paul i want to punch that guys face, god i hope that option gets added later
Totally agree MC needs to punch the crap out of Paul over and over again!!! Then MC needs to go fuck Mom and keep her from having to go out to who ever she is sneaking out at night to meet!!! Then Make paul watch while MC fucks MOM!!!

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I am 100% gonna be hated for this but I'm gonna say it. I don't understand why people here call the MC a cuck, it is you the player that felt cucked but the mc is clearly not.

You can definitely say he is a voyeur for sure for all the spying he did not only the sex scene ones.

MC have no feeling towards Eve or she is not seen by mc as potential LI "YET". Let's be realistic here, I mean for God's sake she is MC's Mom/parental figure!, how many sons are there that wants to be in a relationship with their mother? fantasies? understandable but romantic relationship, it's in the minority. He is only interested in figuring out what's wrong with her and Paul. I'm guessing she cheated and maybe with past patients hence the new rule in the guidelines and the change to women only patients.

And it's not like he didn't get any actions, he masturbates Stacy, BJ from Emily, unfinished mutual masturbation with Violet, also unfinished BJ from Kiara. Both unfinished because he realized have a GF by the way not cause he's a beta cuck, and the reason he only peep at Belle and Stacy.

Oh forgot about Naomi, but I always rejected her so I don't know if there are scenes with her.

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I am 100% gonna be hated for this but I'm gonna say it. I don't understand why people here call the MC a cuck, it is you the player that felt cucked but the mc is clearly not.

You can definitely say he is a voyeur for sure for all the spying he did not only the sex scene ones.

MC have no feeling towards Eve or she is not seen by mc as potential LI "YET". He is only interested in figuring out what's wrong with her and Paul. I'm guessing she cheated and maybe with past patients hence the new rule in the guidelines and the change to women only patients.

And it's not like he didn't get any actions, he masturbates Stacy, BJ from Emily, unfinished mutual masturbation with Violet, also unfinished BJ from Kiara. Both unfinished because he realized have a GF by the way not cause he's a beta cuck, and the reason he only peep at Belle and Stacy.
No drama. As an NTR fan, I get hate when I defend it, all the time. I've been laughing about it for a long time. (y)

introvtx

May 6, 2017
No drama. As an NTR fan, I get hate when I defend it, all the time. I've been laughing about it for a long time. (y)
I mean I understand why they say it like that, players like to associate themselves as mc and I'm not too fond of NTR myself to be honest, but if it is your kink, by all means enjoy it.

It just seems like people don't fully understand what NTR really is.

I still want to elaborate on this but this is not my first time arguing about this, it's a sensitive subject so most of the posts got deleted and I don't want to get banned :LOL:

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
This Mc is such a fucking pussy with his constant moaning how he has a gf and he can't do this or that and with his need to watch other people fucking, it's pissing me off. Of course we have the "Inceton trademark slutty milf" that looks essentially the same as another "Inceton trademark slutty milf" in SwM 2. At least in SwM 1 with had an "Inceton trademark slutty milf" that looked a bit different. Then of course we have the "Inceton trademark technically not ntr scenes" because they have to be in every single game of his.

And on top of all this, the writing is not very good but I think I'll give this 1 more update to see if things get better.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
This Mc is such a fucking pussy with his constant moaning how he has a gf and he can't do this or that and with his need to watch other people fucking, it's pissing me off.
I can agree with this, not my preference but if there are gonna be choices why can there be a choice to cheat? this "I have a gf" seems so half-assed if he's gonna do it anyway since he is the MC and a male so it is okay with the majority here... But I guess it have to do with pacing and how many more render variants the dev have to make so I can understand that.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
He did yes. That was the cliffhanger for episode 4.
He did? MC did his third grader level investigation to eliminate everyone, leaving only his "landlady" as the possible suspect, but to my recollection, he never even thought of that as a possibility. MC was convinced it was his "roommate"...episode four ended when the MC ran away with his dick tucked between his legs, because his "roommate" was putting the moves on him. As far as I know, the MC still hasn't a clue.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
He did? MC did his third grader level investigation to eliminate everyone, leaving only his "landlady" as the possible suspect, but to my recollection, he never even thought of that as a possibility. MC was convinced it was his "roommate"...episode four ended when the MC ran away with his dick tucked between his legs, because his "roommate" was putting the moves on him. As far as I know, the MC still hasn't a clue.
He did. Once he ran out from his "older roommates" room, he ran into "younger roommate" Emily who got scared and complained how her jaw was hurting and mc figured it out. Although the dev already also spoiled it before even releasing the episode when they released a new trailer where the rapist was shown and she had the matching nail and eye color with the younger sister.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
He did. Once he ran out from his "older roommates" room, he ran into "younger roommate" Emily who got scared and complained how her jaw was hurting and mc figured it out. Although the dev already also spoiled it before even releasing the episode when they released a new trailer where the rapist was shown and she had the matching nail and eye color with the younger sister.
Ahh, you're right...I didn't make it past the part where the MC ran away from his "roomate" like a twelve year old virgin...They already crossed the Rubicon and did the deed years before, it didn't make any sense to have the reaction he had. That along with the child level of dialogue from the MC, just makes this a hard game to stay interested in.

Maybe Inceton is trying to save money, and hired some grade-schooler to do the writing for the MC? :unsure:

Edit: I know it's technically rape, but what guy is going to complain about being sucked off to completion?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ahh, you're right...I didn't make it past the part where the MC ran away from his "roomate" like a twelve year old virgin...They already crossed the Rubicon and did the deed years before, it didn't make any sense to have the reaction he had. That along with the child level of dialogue from the MC, just makes this a hard game to stay interested in.

Maybe Inceton is trying to save money, and hired some grade-schooler to do the writing for the MC? :unsure:

Edit: I know it's technically rape, but what guy is going to complain about being sucked off to completion?
From what i can remember, the MC in his other game (Echoes) isn't written any better...

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
From what i can remember, the MC in his other game (Echoes) isn't written any better...
For now the writing in Red Falls has been better than it is in SwM and EoL and the MC is much more likable imo. But maybe that's just because the story hasn't unfolded much, yet. The plot in EoL season 1 also wasn't as bad as it is now in season 2.
Atleast in Red Falls the MC is somewhat attractive, so it's easier to see all the women lusting after him. The dumbness and assholishness of the MCs in SwM and EoL is immersion breaking for me.

I was even hopeful that the rape content in Red Falls would be handled better than the lazy unscrupulous blackmail and drunk sleep sex we've got in the other games. But then the other characters asked the MC, if he liked it, when he told them about getting raped...
Oh well, I guess we'll see what happens to the younger sister in the next update.

althworld

May 12, 2018

MC have no feeling towards Eve or she is not seen by mc as potential LI "YET". Let's be realistic here, I mean for God's sake she is MC's Mom/parental figure!, how many sons are there that wants to be in a relationship with their mother? fantasies? understandable but romantic relationship, it's in the minority. He is only interested in figuring out what's wrong with her and Paul. I'm guessing she cheated and maybe with past patients hence the new rule in the guidelines and the change to women only patients.

Oh forgot about Naomi, but I always rejected her so I don't know if there are scenes with her.
I agree with the first sentiment. As for the second one. I don't think it makes the mc a beta cuck, but I think it should be the player's choice whether to pull out of the scene because he has a GF or go all the way. The game could add Bad or good consequences for either choice. Having so many unfinished scenes kinda feels like forcefully blueballing the character. Not a good thing from a gamer's point of view.

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes