3.20 star(s) 92 Votes

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Honestly, I think either parents are swingers or that man was a youth from the previous year and MC mom is the reason for the policy changes. My guess is that Paul wants revenge and will likely ask you to keep an eye on Eve. I'm sure with more updates things will make more sense.
Then they should have advertised it as a swingers or voyeur game. Nothing about:
"You are a college student madly in love with your girlfriend, but instead of spending summer with her, you receive an unexpected phone call. Next day you’re on a bus going to work in a boys educational and misbehavior camp, but to your surprise it’s not boys camp anymore…"
points to either of those things and if you follow his patreon, he kept posting about the girls in this game and nothing about watching other guys fucking them, not even something about Paul, who is obviously a main character!

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
No name when MC talks is confusing. "You" or "Me" or something would be better. This feels like a general thought, I don't know who's talking. And the Narrator doesn't need a name. That's the general thought. Anyway. Just complaining a bit. Gotta be done!

----

It's even used in dialogue:

k "It's nice to see you [m!t]."

but 'm' doesn't have a name.... Weird. I changed it to "You", so now Kiara says "It's nice to see you You." =) That works.

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So after the girls chose their rooms and MC goes back to the house to fetch the guidelines there is something like a free roam. If you fetch the keys from the kitchen table and check the parents' room, what are you supposed to do afterwards? If I don't check that room game continues when you enter MC's room. But if I do check it there is nothing I can do anymore after that. What gives?

Reactions: majdaddin

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So after the girls chose their rooms and MC goes back to the house to fetch the guidelines there is something like a free roam. If you fetch the keys from the kitchen table and check the parents' room, what are you supposed to do afterwards? If I don't check that room game continues when you enter MC's room. But if I do check it there is nothing I can do anymore after that. What gives?
If you fetch the keys from the kitchen table and check the parents' room, ur stuck and can't advance the story...
Just ignore the key and parents room, check only the rooms of the sisters and then MC's room.

Reactions: Budimon17 and Otyi

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
The outrage in this thread makes no sense.

Is the MC currently seeing Eve as a love interest? No, he's not.
Could he see her as a LI in the future? Maybe, but that doesn't matter. What matters is the now.

NTR applies where the MC's established love interest has a romantic/erotic relationship with someone else, especially if the MC finds out and we get to witness that from his perspective. It does not apply retroactively to women the MC might be interested in in the future, that would be absurd. Female characters don't have to save their virginity for the MC for a story to not be labelled NTR. I bet most of the other women in this story aren't virgins either. Or, as someone here put it, they're someone else's "sloppy seconds" (the horror, I know).

What Eve did would have been NTR if the MC was her husband Paul. But he's not.

And besides, she's currently still married to Paul. Even if we overlook her having sex with some stranger, she is still officially someone else's wife. How is that not NTR by the same wacky logic?

Edit, months later: I laugh at all of your facepalms. Thank you for confirming the stereotype that says VN fans will cry "NTR!" at anything.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

Could he see her as a LI in the future? Maybe, but that doesn't matter. What matters is the now.

NTR applies where the MC's established love interest has a romantic/erotic relationship with someone else, especially if the MC finds out and we get to witness that from his perspective. It does not apply retroactively to women the MC might be interested in in the future, that would be absurd. Female characters don't have to save their virginity for the MC for a story to not be labelled NTR. I bet most of the other women in this story aren't virgins either. Or, as someone here put it, they're someone else's "sloppy seconds" (the horror, I know).

And besides, she's currently still married to Paul. Even if we overlook her having sex with some stranger, she is still officially someone else's wife. How is that not NTR by the same wacky logic?
Or maybe, just maybe, people don't give a crap about how it's technically called and they are just not very fond of Eve, who also happens to be the MC's "definitely not mother", so a very important character to the story, being a cheating whore or the MC getting excited by that... You know, since the whole premise of this game was supposed to be the MC spending his summer in an all girls camp and that kind of created different expectations. I'm just saying...

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019

Overview:
"You are a college student madly in love with your girlfriend, but instead of spending summer with her, you receive an unexpected phone call. Next day you’re on a bus going to work in a boys educational and misbehavior camp, but to your surprise it’s not boys camp anymore… "

If DEV add: More overview:
"And the MC can see other males NPC fucking too." TRUE in EP1.
"And GF will have sex with everyone away from the MC." MAYBE (I would bet yes)

If the DEV is not going to fill the NTR/Voyeurism game, DEV team can use the OP to make it clear what they want. Until everything is cleared up by the DEV team, it is normal for many people to expect the worst of DEV and keep complaining. Players will always post their opinions. And many will be negative. Who should be professional and clarify the content of the game is the DEV team.

xRedGames, use the OP in the most honest way possible.

Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019

Don't bother dude half of the peeps here don't even know the exact meaning of NTR but keep bitching about it.
what the game need is a cheating tag rn, not NTR.

And as the matter of eve being the love interest of mc later in the game obviously, she will get addicted to mc huge dick and probably won't cheat on him.

People are fine when mc cheats on his gf and bang every girl on the camp but bitch about it when someone else does it lmao.

fromabove

Jul 2, 2020
Or maybe, just maybe, people don't give a crap about how it's technically called and they are just not very fond of Eve, who also happens to be the MC's "definitely not mother", so a very important character to the story, being a cheating whore or the MC getting excited by that... You know, since the whole premise of this game was supposed to be the MC spending his summer in an all girls camp and that kind of created different expectations. I'm just saying...
It's funny that you said that, because we actually cannot safely deduce that by the plot synopsis. Let's review it for truth's sake:
Overview:
"You are a college student madly in love with your girlfriend, but instead of spending summer with her, you receive an unexpected phone call. Next day you’re on a bus going to work in a boys educational and misbehavior camp, but to your surprise it’s not boys camp anymore… "
"It's not boys camp anymore" could mean either of two things:
  1. It's an all-girls camp, or
  2. It's a mixed-gender camp.
But more importantly, that phrase tells us nothing about the camp staff. It could be all women, all men, or anything in between.

I cannot stress this enough: The dev didn't deceive any of you. Y'all just made your own assumptions, drew your own conclusions, and cried foul when the game didn't live up to what your assumptions were.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It's funny that you said that, because we actually cannot safely deduce that by the plot synopsis. Let's review it for truth's sake:

"It's not boys camp anymore" could mean either of two things:
  1. It's an all-girls camp, or
  2. It's a mixed-gender camp.
But more importantly, that phrase tells us nothing about the camp staff. It could be all women, all men, or anything in between.

I cannot stress this enough: The dev didn't deceive any of you. Y'all just made your own assumptions, drew your own conclusions, and cried foul when the game didn't live up to what your assumptions were.
Do you follow his Patreon by any chance? Because if you did, you'd have seen how all this time he's been introducing only female characters in his posts.
Or you can check every single image/banner/visual aid here and his patreon with no other dude in sight.
Or you can see the developers notes here (which are copied straight for his Patreon page too) where there are the characters, once again all female and you don't even see Paul who is obviously an important part of the story!
Or you can check the game's trailer where once again... only female characters!
Or you can check the game features, again on his Patreon where there's no single word about other dudes and it states:
  • Over 1000 New Renders
  • Over 50 Animations
  • 9 new female characters
  • Free Roam
  • Animation and Image rotation
You are right... This wasn't advertised as some kind of harem game where the MC was the only dude between multiple women, at all... Nope, we're just imagining things!

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
Do you follow his Patreon by any chance? Because if you did, you'd have seen how all this time he's been introducing only female characters in his posts.
Or you can check every single image/banner/visual aid here and his patreon with no other dude in sight.
Or you can see the developers notes here (which are copied straight for his Patreon page too) where there are the characters, once again all female and you don't even see Paul who is obviously an important part of the story!
Or you can check the game's trailer where once again... only female characters!
Or you can check the game features, again on his Patreon where there's no single word about other dudes and it states:
  • Over 1000 New Renders
  • Over 50 Animations
  • 9 new female characters
  • Free Roam
  • Animation and Image rotation
You are right... This wasn't advertised as some kind of harem game where the MC was the only dude between multiple women, at all... Nope, we're just imagining things!
You're right, coming from a guy who doesn't care about NTR, only the females were advertised.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
You're right, coming from a guy who doesn't care about NTR, only the females were advertised.
Well, I can't stand NTR, but I don't consider that scene being anything like that, so that's not my issue here. It sets a completely different tone to the game than the one that was advertised for months upon months though. Especially the way the MC reacts to all of this.

I have a very simple view on that subject.
  • If you're going for a harem game, first and foremost don't make the love interests look like cheap whores sneaking out in the middle of the night to get some random dick behind their husband's back and if for some crazy reason you have to do that, don't show the MC being excited while watching that random dick banging one of them! At least that way you're just ruining the love interest for some people and not the MC too!
  • If you are going for swinging, voyeurism, sharing, whatever involves other dudes banging the girls and you're promoting you game for months before it's first release, show those damn dudes in the previews, the trailer or the shitload of images you're posting about the characters, so that people know what to expect!

I don't think I'm saying something irrational here. What's the point of spending months promoting a product if you're going to deliver something different in the end?

ArgoF_316

Feb 21, 2021
Well, I can't stand NTR, but I don't consider that scene being anything like that, so that's not my issue here. It sets a completely different tone to the game than the one that was advertised for months upon months though. Especially the way the MC reacts to all of this.

I have a very simple view on that subject.
  • If you're going for a harem game, first and foremost don't make the love interests look like cheap whores sneaking out in the middle of the night to get some random dick behind their husband's back and if for some crazy reason you have to do that, don't show the MC being excited while watching that random dick banging one of them! At least that way you're just ruining the love interest for some people and not the MC too!
  • If you are going for swinging, voyeurism, sharing, whatever involves other dudes banging the girls and you're promoting you game for months before it's first release, show those damn dudes in the previews, the trailer or the shitload of images you're posting about the characters, so that people know what to expect!

I don't think I'm saying something irrational here. What's the point of spending months promoting a product if you're going to deliver something different in the end?
Dude, my advice - just don't bother. I totally agree with everything that you've said and with many people that complain/mentioned this particular "scene" and chains of the event so to speak not to mention the lack of transparency or communication, but by the looks of dev discord alone and the shields that in there it's pretty obvious that the dev will not bother to change anything or at least listened to the many complains that people have, if it isn't coming from his patrons IMO

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Dude, my advice - just don't bother. I totally agree with everything that you've said and with many people that complain/mentioned this particular "scene" and chains of the event so to speak not to mention the lack of transparency or communication, but by the looks of dev discord alone and the shields that in there it's pretty obvious that the dev will not bother to change anything or at least listened to the many complains that people have, if it isn't coming from his patrons IMO
I know. You're 100% right. I should have just put this on ignore tbh, but I guess I left my disappointment about what seemed like a promising harem game, actually turning out to be... let's just say the complete opposite, get the better of me.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
I love the opening scene. Just sucks I can't see it unless I delete stuff to view it again.

ArgoF_316

Feb 21, 2021
I know. You're 100% right. I should have just put this on ignore tbh, but I guess I left my disappointment about what seemed like a promising harem game, actually turning out to be... let's just say the complete opposite, get the better of me.
Like we all did dude, like we all did... but at the end of the day it's not one of those devs that give a flying fuck about non-patrons ppl feedback

3.20 star(s) 92 Votes