2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
cover.png

Overview:
In the game there are scenes of violence, play only if you are 18 years old.
All the adult men in the city disappeared. The city was isolated. With the main character happen strange things. Will he be able find answers to all the questions of what is happening or he die at the hands of a mysterious cult?
There will be two episodes in the game.

Updated: 20/Jul/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Ep 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

SYw8Yhd.png hUZIcsd.jpg veRHtKe.jpg wzee5Ny.jpg H227sg6.jpg cos02.png ded8.png

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
"3dcg, big ass, big tits, male protagonist, milf, oral sex, vaginal sex"
So you have a game with a guy, a woman in her 20's and a woman in her 30's who at some point have sex, in the vagina no less.

DarthMelkor

Apr 27, 2017
"3dcg, big ass, big tits, male protagonist, milf, oral sex, vaginal sex"

And I love the fact that warning only says -
"In the game there are scenes of violence, play only if you are 18 years old."

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
The bells, the bells!!!!!
(just a quote from the Mel Brooks Young Frankenstein movie)

Amazingly it took me like a full minute into gameplay to ask myself wtf and delete this game from my hard drive.

The engrish is unbearable and starting plot must have been written by a 11 year old.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Capture.PNG
omg, agree with previous post ! The plot is..
Btw don't get it fullscreen, may be my bad but first time i see that for a renpy game

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
-Go to the houses of these crazy? And there is no other?
-Hmm ... Well, then we're selling your kidney?
-Okay ... Where are these recipes.
Stop! My desire!
Just don't clean the toilet bowls!
Actual dialogue from the game. I don't think this makes sense even in the original language.

There's a lot of content if you're able to power through the unintelligible dialogue. I played for some time before starting to skip everything and the game just kept going and going.

About the violent content... You take a machete to the stomach if you make a bad choice, but as far as I saw that's it. No girls getting killed or any violence against women.

Reactions: lbt and filochard

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The Detective woman was killed, but you don't see it.

Weird story and the machine translation is not helpfull. ^^
On the one side the MC is a gentleman and to the other side, he acts as a complete asshole.
Nevermind, thanks for the game.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Why didn't I read the comments OMFG...
This was the most painful time I spent with a game, even worse than Bastard Girls' english, WAHHH -.-

I just went through the story, and never got killed, as well as none of the girls... Or actually I don't even know, because in this game the heck knows if something is happening or just dreaming the whole thing... And dreams in the dreams and so on... :D

Also the MC should decide if he wants to be the "nice guy" or the "asshole" one, because this is just confusing how one time he practically force the girls to undress, then in the next sec just leaves them and apologies...
Next to this, the "I want you to fuck me" mood of the girl that comes out of almost nowhere is quite weird, but at least... sex! :p Tho the Tomiko sex scene was more than underwhelming for me...

For me Eline, Ria and Tomiko is top good in the game, Lilith is quite good, the others are not my type. :p

Reactions: saberylily
Aug 16, 2017
sometimes you read the overview and just KNOW its gonna be engrish :D

not to the point of 'who google translated this?' but more like the broken English I hear so often that makes you wanna dab whiteout on your screen and break out the red biro and start correcting...………..see me later :D

Reactions: jimdandy

Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
I liked this! A good game pace, Content is a bit weird!! Has some good animation Nice Models I'll keep an eye out for further updates!

Reactions: tonny

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Only an Windows version?
While it should be usable on linux is there no android version ?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote