VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hemophobia [Ep. 1] [Red Horse]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
I am not sure about you all but I am confused as fuk, after I played this game have no idea whats real whats a dream, if is a dream or a different reality

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know that the dialogue is any worse than Russian QSP games, but combined with the nonsensical plot, the bad dialogue is certainly more difficult to overlook. For example, I don't actually know why Ria was gone for several days, or if the demon-girl was actually stupidly vague or if it was just the translation. Did we ever actually look for the cult at all?

Regardless, just like the Russian QSP games, I'll keep playing it. I enjoy insanity.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
This english is unreadable if the dev is reading this plz fix that first because I didn't get past the first 2 min of the game before I pressed alt + f4. Which is a shame because the renders look really good and I actually wanna give this game a try.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Well, the English might not be of the highest level but so far this is fascinating.
I will follow this enthousiastically to see what happens story wise.
BTW, love the sound in this game

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
There's this little "report" button at the bottom of every post. When someone starts in with insults or personal attacks, please use it.

So please stop with the arguments, insults, personal comments, stfu's, etc. so I don't have to intervene again.

Pretty please with tiddies on top? :)

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Should the BDSM genre tag be added to the thread, or is the seventh screenshot in the OP not actually in this game yet?

venoxis

Feb 27, 2018
appart from the incomprehensible english and the music that make you feel like you are being chassed by a serial killer the game look interresting.

ididntdoit20

Mar 4, 2018
The "engrish" if it can even be called that made me laugh so hard I got a headache ... the woman even had to laugh and that doesn't happen often ...

"Bye,Bye"
"I am nineteen"

SMH

Oct 22, 2017
This game could be good I guess, but the English is just bad. It feels like words are just randomly missing from sentences. I couldn't bring myself to play much of it.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Bad english is not the problem of this game IMO. Problem is that the plot and the scenes seems to have been written under the effects of several bottles of vodka, and the design of the models and the sceneries doesn't fit with the "story". Maybe the dev should have bought (or pirated) medieval and fantasy 3D models.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone know what this is about? I am confused.. I mean, I play a lot of Japanese games with machine translations, and I tend to have a general idea of whats going on (Might just be I'm used to the machine text, so over the years I generally know what is meant), however with this I'm not really sure.

The 3D is pretty good, a bit over the top, but then again, its different which is a breath of fresh air, but I'm so confused @.@

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote