• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lenovic

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
Hey guys, thanks for the comments (I'm even laughing at some of them :ROFLMAO:).
The description of this thread is not complete. I'm a complete newbie here and I'm seeing what I can do to gain control of this post to modify it and make things clearer.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Hey guys, thanks for the comments (I'm even laughing at some of them :ROFLMAO:).
The description of this thread is not complete. I'm a complete newbie here and I'm seeing what I can do to gain control of this post to modify it and make things clearer.
If you are the Developer of the game please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck on your game Dev.

Lenovic

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
WIll this have a harem path? Will this have ntr/sharing? Ork girls possible? Gobbo girls? Snek girls?
Ntr/sharing I have no intention of adding.
Regarding harem, the MC will meet several girls on his journey but they will hardly be in the same place.
Yes I'm thinking about adding female orc, Gobbo girls? Would this be a variation of orc?
Snek girls it's an interesting idea, but to do this I'll need to have a lot of knowledge in 3D programs, which is something I don't have yet :ROFLMAO: . But who knows in the future.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
a shame we couldn't have fun with the dark elf girl (though she could be hotter). for now i'm just hoping we get the chance to change Henry's name.

Orc girls are way taller than goblins and aside from skin color are usually different overall. then again it's your story so if lore wise you decide to say orcs and goblins are of the same genetic family but evolved differently then it's up to you.

Reactions: Lenovic

Lenovic

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
a shame we couldn't have fun with the dark elf girl (though she could be hotter). for now i'm just hoping we get the chance to change Henry's name.

Orc girls are way taller than goblins and aside from skin color are usually different overall. then again it's your story so if lore wise you decide to say orcs and goblins are of the same genetic family but evolved differently then it's up to you.
I made her very ugly as a dark elf so that no one would have any desire for her.:Kappa:
Having the option to change the name is something I can add.
Gobbo is goblin, now I understand. I researched some images and it wouldn't be complicated to do, so yes, I'll make a note to add some female goblins.
thank you for the tips!

Sevaroq

Jan 6, 2021
This can be a great game. Finally, an MC that looks and is competent. The only critique is the inability to change the name and some of the dialogue is awkward. But I imagine it is because English is not your native language, it is still comprehensible nevertheless.

Hopefully you do not get discouraged by the lack of feedback, compared to other games. Because this can bring what a lot of other games lack, a strong MC that isn't just some pervy, scrawny looking teen or whatever.

Good luck on any progress.

Lenovic

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
This can be a great game. Finally, an MC that looks and is competent. The only critique is the inability to change the name and some of the dialogue is awkward. But I imagine it is because English is not your native language, it is still comprehensible nevertheless.

Hopefully you do not get discouraged by the lack of feedback, compared to other games. Because this can bring what a lot of other games lack, a strong MC that isn't just some pervy, scrawny looking teen or whatever.

Good luck on any progress.
Thanks for the positive comment. I added the option to change the name in version 0.2 which is now available for free on patreon.

I will be updating the version on itch.io soon.

Lenovic

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
looks more like a vampire/orc hybrid:ROFLMAO:

but yeah she was cute. just not a goblin.

...well i guess she's closer to the goblins from "reincarnated as a slime" since she's so tall. no idea where the fangs cam from though.
Yea! In the anime "That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime" the goblins have fangs and some are tall. But adding another one with a more standard "short and fangless" shape is not a problem. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Look-see

PeSSimao

Jan 18, 2024
Very good decision about the possibility to change the name of the main character, nice to see the dev take the feedback seriously and make changes.

I have a question about the game because I wouldn't want to waste my time, the player has a choice with whom he enters into a relationship or are they forced?

Reactions: Lenovic
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes