Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
MC: a 1500 pound killing machine usually refered to as a bear you say? Let me at him! *charges into the forest barechested with a wood cutting axe*

Flora: he's not that strange after all.

Me: ... you and I have different perceptions of strange
I actually know a guy that did a similar thing once, back in the mid 90's we were on a hunt in Greenland and the guy guiding us had been told of a polar bear that was going under the cabin we were going to stay in for one night(it was raised up off the ground).
So he sat under that cabin all night with an axe "because he had never killed a polar bear with an axe before".
This guy had the dubious honor of having been divorced 3 times by inuit women, one because he was out snowmobiling with his wife on the back in tough conditions so when he came upon polar bear tracks he didn't even slow down just kicked her off the back of the sled(with nothing to protect herself) and went in pursuit of the polar bear...

And yeah guy was strange AF but an unforgettable character.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Some early comments on the game:

1. @Lenovic: Please make the MC-s name changeable and don't use it in the title.
I think he was going to call it L3z1l3 after the member who contributed so much time and effort to the games creation, but then he remembered they didn't. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Lenovic

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Thanks for the positive comment. I added the option to change the name in version 0.2 which is now available for free on patreon.

I will be updating the version on itch.io soon.
My man! (or woman?)

Thank you for that.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Seems okay so far. The main thing that bothers me is that you can't really tell if someone's speaking or just thinking to themselves.

Reactions: Lenovic

Lenovic

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2023
Seems okay so far. The main thing that bothers me is that you can't really tell if someone's speaking or just thinking to themselves.
Thanks for playing! If the dialog is in (), then it will always be a thought.

Reactions: Lliw21

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
When looking at this game and its title, I thought "oh another shit low effort game". I was wrong okay. Dev worked within their limited budget and created a pretty good game ngl. I actually like the vampire girls, and the goblin girl too. Good work on the scenes too. Keep going dev.

janeiro_30

Aug 21, 2018
Looks great, works just fine..but... ugh so much clicking around, i hate sandbox like games D:, shame i cant enjoy as much

nahito

Aug 13, 2020
so im playing the current update and when lily comes to wake the mc up the option to grab her is greyed out
anyone knows y

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Regarding harem, the MC will meet several girls on his journey but they will hardly be in the same place.
that really doesn't answer the question
do you just fuck random episodic girl till she disappear forever into sunset to make space for next one and cycle repeats? do you have to pick only one out of those girls for the ending? can you have all of them in the end?
are they even LIs or just random H-filler so players can have some sex scenes during story?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes