3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

winmau

Jul 19, 2017
Had same problem. Use winrar to extract, double click rar to open and extract from inside file. worked for me.

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
the story and gameplay took me more than I should... however it was interesting. (and the end it's... well... vibe kill)

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The zuma bit was pretty easy, I have only a few questions really. Do the dialogue choices you make along the way affect anything? Is there a second part to the 4/4 sex scene after the bar finishes (only because it seems odd to have to exit via the go back symbol in those scenes only)? Lastly, is there some ultimate end that I've missed? It all seems very anti-climatic.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...Lastly, is there some ultimate end that I've missed? It all seems very anti-climatic.
During the epilogue (from the scroll icon next to the gallery) the two different choices gets you two different endings, I think those are the only choice that really matters. Guessing the sex scene hangs around so you can repeat it if you want.

Reactions: Yevaud6

Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
Just tried it and rated it, nicely done. Especially artwork and animations. Keep up the good work.

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
shit... are there a choice
I push back button to skip all text -...-
but I got all cg so nothing difference?

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
It's not usually my kind of game, but I tried it anyway and was pleasantly surprised, it's short but good. I think now I'll try this Mirror one you guys are commenting about too.

Cheers.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes