3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TheKnight

Jul 7, 2018
hellos there :D so this looks a lot like mirror , which has different paths , pleasure one and pain one , is this game also follow the same thing??
how to get both endings of each character if it follows mirror?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...is this game also follow the same thing??
No. There's only really a choice at the epilogue, and that's only useful for the Steam achievements (or the story I guess) not for a scene involving any of the girls.

asdflkjhqwer

Dec 19, 2017
i keep getting this really long load time can someone help?
Im also getting long loading time. initially when clicking new game i get 4 blank boxes, i lcik one then goes back to main menu then click new game again i get 4 blank boxes again then stuck on loading... unless its supposed to be a long loading screen? demo18+ works fine though

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Im also getting long loading time. initially when clicking new game i get 4 blank boxes, i lcik one then goes back to main menu then click new game again i get 4 blank boxes again then stuck on loading... unless its supposed to be a long loading screen? demo18+ works fine though
Dunno where you extracted the game to (or how), but pretty sure your game's data folder (or the whole main folder of the game) is set to read-only. Change that, and you will be able to progress to actually starting the 'New Game'.

May 31, 2018
Is there really no CG/Fight after the final choice? You are supposed to scroll the whole walls of text just to go back to main menu?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a lot of MEGA accounts getting terminated, if you haven't yet try nopy.

hargh

Oct 12, 2019
disappointing that the endings don't actually do anything. sounds like a lazy writer to me. i'd also like a third choice in the epilogue where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes