3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

ZenArcas

Jul 10, 2017
It's like a better, less grindy and less gross version of Mirror. My current gripe is that the dev decided girl 3 wasn't going to get the D with her ass in view. I mean you design a smoking hot vixen with a perfect ass but the payoff doesn't involve any booty? Another one is that the moans while sexy are poorly sequenced. So you'll get the same moan 3 times in a row almost overlapping. But this is F95Zone where sound is hard to come by so I can't be too mad.

All in all definitely worthy of a jerk but I don't think it deserves the finish cause if you're gonna have a whopping 5 sex scenes(a disembodied tongue licking a naked woman doesn't really qualify) you better make sure they're the best they can be. The saving grace of the scenes is serviceable VO, absolutely stunning character models, excellent animation and bah gawd pounding cum out of these chicks and watching it run down their legs is something I don't recall ever seeing in any sex game I've ever played, that alone is a quality multiplier.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It wants access to my internet?? Also stuck on black screen with loading at bottom left. Plz help
It's a Steam game, so I suppose it's trying to communicate with Steam. I just told it no, because it loaded just fine without me choosing an option.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Souleater
StrikerGT is Correct the game must be installed on C Drive
Please add a note to the install instructions
Welp, I haven't any problems running it on something other than my c: or system drive, either. Though I'm quite curious now what environmental values/settings could be different on those systems that only let it run from c:. Unless this is some unsubstantiated urban myth (seen it mentioned in other games' threads as well; those started in non-c: just fine too, for me) or some user error.

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
Did I miss something or do the sex scenes fit nowhere in the story?

Edit: Lol that writing is horrendous... The MC falls for the same trick 3 goddamn times against Miya and keeps trusting her betrayal after betrayal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sole

Ojunix

Jul 31, 2017
Okay I beaten all 5 girls 4 times & unlock both of their H-scenes & played the epilogue 2 times to pick the 2 different endings & I still haven't unlocked all of the H-scenes according to Steam, what am I missing?
Can anyone help me on this?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes