Aug 7, 2018
This game still getting updated or is it like pretty much a dead project?
It's not dead, it's just old and at this point it's a community project. It's fairly slow because of that. IIRC, all the planned features for the next update has been delegated to something like six volunteers on the game's main forum. I'm sure they'd love more volunteers if anyone else can learn the built-in editor.

Reactions: a1fox3

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
I'm sure they'd love more volunteers if anyone else can learn the built-in editor.
the editor is incredibly simple, it took me half a day to learn it. That being said, I have no programming experience. The problem is more with ideas and images.
Sorry for my English.

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Is the site for the game down?, I tried to use their wiki, but every page on their site just returns:
Field 'error' doesn't have a default value

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the site for the game down?, I tried to use their wiki, but every page on their site just returns:
Field 'error' doesn't have a default value
Works just fine for me, clear out your cache and try again.

Reactions: AntonZap

AntonZap

Aug 6, 2016
Works just fine for me, clear out your cache and try again.
Huh, it seems like it might either be my ISP or they are blocking connections from my country, because if I try to connect directly I get the error, but it lets me in after connecting through a VPN. Fucking weird that I get troubles with this site out of all the shit I browse but whatever, thanks for letting me know dude, that gave me the idea to try.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guardado completo?
Please provide a translation if not in English!
Proporcione una traducción si no está en inglés.

Guardado completo? = Complete save.

There is way to many ways to play for this game and a "Complete save" would do you no good.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I could not find this beginning walkthrough that I thought was in this thread done by I think TCMS
Its by far the best way to get started until you can start making good money.

Simple beginning walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got this download of a lot of the quest walkthroughs that may help others.
I think I got it on here but really don't remember where or who did them.

This and my sex walkthrough will get you going for this v1.95-sp7.
https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-9-5-sp7-hhs.1016/page-39#post-1036127

When the new version comes out a lot of this may have changed.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: frankensteiner316
Aug 23, 2018
I cant get the underwood shit to work, ive been lockpicking her house for in game month, always get my ass kicked, never got any prompt about hacking her computer, and ive hacked a lot and im pretty sure im near max level hacking. What do i do or maybe what did i fuck up? Also detective coopers didnt show up in my office after the park spray drugs event and i also did that months ago.

I could not find this beginning walkthrough that I thought was in this thread done by I think TCMS
Its by far the best way to get started until you can start making good money.

Simple beginning walkthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got this download of a lot of the quest walkthroughs that may help others.
I think I got it on here but really don't remember where or who did them.

This and my sex walkthrough will get you going for this v1.95-sp7.
https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-9-5-sp7-hhs.1016/page-39#post-1036127

When the new version comes out a lot of this may have changed.
this is fantastic buddy, thanks.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant get the underwood shit to work, ive been lockpicking her house for in game month, always get my ass kicked, never got any prompt about hacking her computer, and ive hacked a lot and im pretty sure im near max level hacking. What do i do or maybe what did i fuck up? Also detective coopers didnt show up in my office after the park spray drugs event and i also did that months ago.

this is fantastic buddy, thanks.
After the first time getting your ass handed to you, you should have been prompted to search the computer for info and that leads you to send a message to the police about him.

Have you updated the fence yet?

Aug 23, 2018
After the first time getting your ass handed to you, you should have been prompted to search the computer for info and that leads you to send a message to the police about him.

Have you updated the fence yet?
Do you mean the school fence upgrade? Yeah i did it.

No prompt whatsoever. Is it a bug? And can it be fixed?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do you mean the school fence upgrade? Yeah i did it.

No prompt whatsoever. Is it a bug? And can it be fixed?
Really not sure now because it always trigger for me once the lab was up and working and the fence was upgraded.

You may just need to corrupt more npc's and so on.

If your running any mods they could interfere with progress.

Aug 23, 2018
Really not sure now because it always trigger for me once the lab was up and working and the fence was upgraded.

You may just need to corrupt more npc's and so on.

If your running any mods they could interfere with progress.
Im playing Lexville, no mods on top of that. I did use cheats to get money and reputation tho, you think that may have somehow affected the event?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Im playing Lexville, no mods on top of that. I did use cheats to get money and reputation tho, you think that may have somehow affected the event?
You will need to go get help from the Lexville mod thread at HHS then, I only play the vanilla game and have no trouble having all quest kick off like they should.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes