• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Seems like I made one of the NPCs mad and now they don't talk to the mc, any idea on how to work this out?
Give him time he will come around later on.

Now if its not him then you just need to be nice but give them a week or two before you try to talk to them.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
All these years later and I still keep getting brought back to this thread because of a reaction notification being put onto my messages about loli content Really tells ya something.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Is there a way to skip the newspaper questline? Because doing all that photoshop stuff is really tedious.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to skip the newspaper questline? Because doing all that photoshop stuff is really tedious.
Newspaper is the main gateway to a lot of the quest plot lines including the photoshop stuff.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Newspaper is the main gateway to a lot of the quest plot lines including the photoshop stuff.
I know that I'm referring to the sequence of photoshops you have to do for the newspaper as in the group making the newspapers. Also unrelated but does anyone know if it's possible to fuck up Susan's event chain if she's already at high corruption before you started it? Because in one of my saves no matter how many times I do the event in her room the only one she'll ever do is the masturbate one and all the other choices always fail.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I know that I'm referring to the sequence of photoshops you have to do for the newspaper as in the group making the newspapers. Also unrelated but does anyone know if it's possible to fuck up Susan's event chain if she's already at high corruption before you started it? Because in one of my saves no matter how many times I do the event in her room the only one she'll ever do is the masturbate one and all the other choices always fail.
That is how you get uni-sex at the bath house and maybe the beach to, is the photoshop stuff.
I have not played that far yet in the new update 1.10.0 that I am testing at HHS site.

Per the walkthrough:

12 "That leads to her giving you the key to her place where you can visit her at nights past 10 pm and further corrupt her.
Keep an eye on how excited she is to gradually increase depravity.
You will have the choice of 3 options, watch her masturbate, involve Peter, or fuck her silly.
You need to do them in that progression, and you will need to do each several times before she is fully corrupted."

Did you ask Peter to join yet?

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Did you ask Peter to join yet?
Yeah like I said no matter how many times I do the masturbate option the other three options always fail. So the only thing I can think of is that it must only be triggerable at a lower range of values for corruption(Like maybe it's an accidental oversight for example and it's only able to progress to the next section if she's at 30-50 or something rather than 30 and up period.) that I'm far beyond or something.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah like I said no matter how many times I do the masturbate option the other three options always fail. So the only thing I can think of is that it must only be triggerable at a lower range of values for corruption(Like maybe it's an accidental oversight for example and it's only able to progress to the next section if she's at 30-50 or something rather than 30 and up period.) that I'm far beyond or something.
In the debug option you can change here corruption level.

Nezumi-chan

Oct 25, 2019
Oh, hey, thanks for this topic. I've got a *deeply* weird permaban from the official forum (which I thought had been overturned since I could at least see it again, but then when I tried to reregister, it turned out it had not) for... commenting that a certain line in the unmodded game bugged me to the point I had to change it, and asking if it bothered anyone else. (It was about a topic that's controversial -- for reasons that somewhat confuse me, to be honest, but that's neither here nor there -- but an instant permaban with no warning or explanation is still a bit weird, especially given that it... didn't actually violate any of the listed rules)

Since I can't go there, having somewhere else I can nab it is very good.

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
It was about a topic that's controversial -- for reasons that somewhat confuse me, to be honest, but that's neither here nor there -- but an instant permaban with no warning or explanation is still a bit weird, especially given that it... didn't actually violate any of the listed rules
Weird, maybe. Unprecedented, no. What you just described happens everyday in prestigious places, e.g., Wikipedia and Google's Dev Corner. Just don't let them find out you have accounts elsewhere, i.e., don't post stuff like this here. Harassers may come after you. And, be sure to tell your browser to clear the traces of the old website (cookies, site settings, etc.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh, hey, thanks for this topic. I've got a *deeply* weird permaban from the official forum (which I thought had been overturned since I could at least see it again, but then when I tried to reregister, it turned out it had not) for... commenting that a certain line in the unmodded game bugged me to the point I had to change it, and asking if it bothered anyone else. (It was about a topic that's controversial -- for reasons that somewhat confuse me, to be honest, but that's neither here nor there -- but an instant permaban with no warning or explanation is still a bit weird, especially given that it... didn't actually violate any of the listed rules)

Since I can't go there, having somewhere else I can nab it is very good.
If it was the old loli and shota content that was removed a long time ago but still have some info left in the game there should not have been a ban at all.
Now the way you talk about the loli and shota and what kind of language you use is a different matter.

Nezumi-chan

Oct 25, 2019
Weird, maybe. Unprecedented, no. What you just described happens everyday in prestigious places, e.g., Wikipedia and Google's Dev Corner. Just don't let them find out you have accounts elsewhere, i.e., don't post stuff like this here. Harassers may come after you. And, be sure to tell your browser to clear the traces of the old website (cookies, site settings, etc.)
It's a full-on IP ban as far as I can tell, unless I'm misunderstanding you? Honestly, the whole post seemed kinda confusing.

EDIT: Oh, wait, now I get it. No, you're on entirely the wrong track there. I was being cagey because I didn't want to risk starting a political flamewar in this topic and only reversed course because someone stated their misunderstanding more clearly, not because of what you're thinking, and the place I got perma-banned from was the official forums for this game.

If it was the old loli and shota content that was removed a long time ago but still have some info left in the game there should not have been a ban at all.
Now the way you talk about the loli and shota and what kind of language you use is a different matter.
It... was about a line in-game regarding anthropogenic climate change. Which... could maybe kinda be sort of a violation of the last rule regarding Chan Culture on the board if you squint and tilt your head just right? I didn't demand it be changed. I didn't attack anyone who had different views, as I recall. I pointed out where the peer-reviewed scientific literature tends to fall, and asked if it bugged anyone else.

(My issue solely being that a line that was supposed to impress people who like science went *against* the available peer-reviewed literature on the topic, which created enough of a dissonance for me I modded my own copy.) I was genuinely intending solely to check to what degree it was just me being weird and actually autistic, because I... genuinely wasn't sure where I fell compared to the baseline on that.

EDIT: I'll admit, it probably wasn't the smartest idea to make that post, but I'm a bundle of anxiety and autistic social issues and was even worse two years ago, so it didn't properly occur to me that maybe I shouldn't say that at the time.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, what's the easiest way to get into mind control with this game? I'm talking straight to the MC.
You get the first book on it from the detective's desk, just look in it and take the book.
Later at the park you can get a auto mind control gun to help you out.
Read the book until you can not learn anymore then start using it on whoever you want and keep going to the park and you will notice a man sneaking off to the forest and you must follow him to get the gun.

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
You could try copying one mod files into the other, if it doesn't overwrite the same files you're probably good to go.
Never tried the pregnancy mod, but if it hasn't been updated to current version (1.9.5), you risk running into problems anyway...

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
The person who made the lockpicking game for the Missing Girl quest, should be strung up by the balls on a dry branch.

How the fuck do you do the mini-game there if even with 100 lockpicking the reticle flies out the fucking window immediately after starting it? I broke through like 30 lockpicks and the closest I got was half the progress bar.

Reactions: QuickBob
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes