Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
To me the 2 major ones are:
0001370: [Gameplay] Somethings gone tilt with Club Membership
0001462: [Event] Very slow to switch of scene
The whole Club Quest Chain group - Maid in particular - needs a rework; it's very... opaque in its function, and last I played, you have to do things in an extremely specific order and go certain places at specific times (and then hope RNG is on your side) or else characters will 'soft lock' in the 'wrong' Club and the chain will stall.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The whole Club Quest Chain group - Maid in particular - needs a rework; it's very... opaque in its function, and last I played, you have to do things in an extremely specific order and go certain places at specific times (and then hope RNG is on your side) or else characters will 'soft lock' in the 'wrong' Club and the chain will stall.
Yes I seen that also and is why I put it down as one of the problems that is keeping the new release from coming out.

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
Here is what is still open bugs and other things that is being worked on for the next release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To me the 2 major ones are:
0001370: [Gameplay] Somethings gone tilt with Club Membership
i don't think
is a big problem, if i remember right shilo postet that it happend not very often and was not repeatable as a bug so they added extended logging to even have a chance to track it ...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i don't think
is a big problem, if i remember right shilo postet that it happend not very often and was not repeatable as a bug so they added extended logging to even have a chance to track it ...
I am the one that reported that bug and it was bad when I did, now with some changes it is less that I see it.
Others have had that problem to.
The next beta test will not hinge on that one bug alone there are at least 5 that are still causing problems.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
New game is required.

Quite some time has passed, so I don't want to waste any more time.

There are quite a few changes, most of them in the engine and the function/extension library.

Notes:

• Do not expect mods written for 1.9.5 to work.
  • The General Chat event is in the process of being phased out - The replacements are in the interaction menu. Currently you can use both General Chat and the individual events.

(((If you have access that is, if not post in this thread and I will get them added to HHS forums.)))

ADD:

And the first patch.
Fixes "Game does not start with the configured minimum number of enrolled students."

Place the file into Schools\NormalSchool\Events\ExtensionLibrary\DailyEvents

Reported by squark.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i don't think
It happens more often in Lexville set.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does the update have pregnancy with the models? Does the pregmod work with it if not?
Don't know about the models and in the vanilla game there is only 1 girl that can get pregnant.
As for mods not until there updated to 1.10

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Does the mc always have to intiate sex, or can the mc be raped, or an npc starts the sex scene?
I don't think there's any non-con in this game at all.
Im not into that content (could have missed it) and It's been a few years and that might have changed? but i doubt it.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I don't think there's any non-con in this game at all.
Im not into that content (could have missed it) and It's been a few years and that might have changed? but i doubt it.
If you don't count hypnotizing or mind control as non-con
The game still has the Rape tag

I actually like the hypnotizing where you slowly corrode their morals and make it easier to start a sexual encounter in this game.

Jun 16, 2017
i wasnt specifically looking for non con, i was more looking for an npc to take the lead and intiate the scene rather than the mc do it

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes