vader634

Aug 8, 2017
alright where is the chemestry class room i must be going insane but i cant find it do i need to wait a few days or wat

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this game is a bit strange so i play as a dude of course and when i look through wardrobe why is there chick clothes there??
why do i not have mens ware like a suit and tie and so on?did i miss something somewhere?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
alright where is the chemestry class room i must be going insane but i cant find it do i need to wait a few days or wat
Bottom floor going towards the library, once you pay for it, it will take several days before it will be open to go in.

Entryway turn right.

Jun 2, 2017
Are flirt results rng or success after some combination of traits like (charisma+grime+trust+etc.) meeting a given threshold?

It just doesnt seem to match the info on their stats, like one student is apparently a slutty jock for example right? Makes you think that sexual or athleticism related options will work but after trying 10 choices seemingly similar to those two personality traits 20 times each (including every single option in the body compliment section since I'm assuming that fits under "slutty" since all options give a sexual dialogue option to some extent) I got no positive results other than picking the general option in the "insightful" category.

I read that flirting typically only works once from earlier posts, but does that apply to ALL options in the three categories in total or once for each within the Insightful, Personality, Physical options? And does each category have different requisites to have a potentially positive outcome like Insightful needs 0 trust, Personality needs 20, and Physical needs even more? Because if not I cant understand how I've failed 200 times in the last hour testing this shit.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Does the mods works on this new version? especially the Lexville mod? Or is it jut revert to the previous version if I install the mod?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are flirt results rng or success after some combination of traits like (charisma+grime+trust+etc.) meeting a given threshold?

It just doesnt seem to match the info on their stats, like one student is apparently a slutty jock for example right? Makes you think that sexual or athleticism related options will work but after trying 10 choices seemingly similar to those two personality traits 20 times each (including every single option in the body compliment section since I'm assuming that fits under "slutty" since all options give a sexual dialogue option to some extent) I got no positive results other than picking the general option in the "insightful" category.

I read that flirting typically only works once from earlier posts, but does that apply to ALL options in the three categories in total or once for each within the Insightful, Personality, Physical options? And does each category have different requisites to have a potentially positive outcome like Insightful needs 0 trust, Personality needs 20, and Physical needs even more? Because if not I cant understand how I've failed 200 times in the last hour testing this shit.
Kissing is the highest lever flirt there is in the game and you better make sure they love you before you try it.
Girls will spread there legs before they will allow kissing.

I never figured out that system they used in this game but I have found out how to get sex the easy way.
https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-10-0-public-beta-hhs.1016/page-39#post-1036127

Does the mods works on this new version? especially the Lexville mod? Or is it jut revert to the previous version if I install the mod?
No, no mods will work if there for 1.95, you must wait till the mod author updates the mods for 1.10

bob kelso

Oct 17, 2016
My classes keep getting split into 11 classes regardless of the number of students I have. I try and set it to less classes but next time I check the computer it always distributes randomly into 11 classes with some classes having no students in it.

Anyone know how to help? Would really appreciate

Jun 2, 2017
I never figured out that system they used in this game but I have found out how to get sex the easy way.
Yeah I saw it a few times in the thread but was trying to do it without using hypno or needing to (literally) pay to win on the favor cooldown instead of just using the flirt option on multiple people throughout the day. Oh well.

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
Wow, I was certain it was never going to release, it's literally been so long since the last release I'd stopped going to their offical forums. Nice friday surprise

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
I strongly suggest to abstain from playing this version. Let people polish it first.

For example. early game right now become too grindy. However it's likely to be fixed.

Reactions: iruleatgames

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Amazing that people are still trying to make this game better, despite the glaring flaws in the core game.
- shitty, open-source images. many of which are still censored
- grind, grind, grind, and some more grind
- no sound. no slapping, smacking, or clapping.
- obtuse plot progression
- 2010 ~era paper dolls
- did I mention the grind?

• Angry
Reactions: Rexaureus
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes