Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Can i play as pure lesbian?
Just asking because the single gender mod is either wrong linked or got removed, it just opens page 40 of this topic and there is not a single link.

• Angry
Reactions: Rexaureus

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Can i play as pure lesbian?
Just asking because the single gender mod is either wrong linked or got removed, it just opens page 40 of this topic and there is not a single link.
You lose story content. Some PTA members are outright straight and some events/screens assume that MC got a friend down there.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Critical story content? As long as i dont get stuck somewhere and need to take some disgusting dick to continue the main story i am okay with missing out shit i dont want to see ^^

• Angry

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Can any one help me? I can't find a way to unlock the lockpicking skill, and i have searched for a while. Please can someone give me a walkthrough on how to get it please?
First you have to read the newspaper from your inventory (specifically about the crime wave), simply go to the restaurant in down town, buy a meal, read the newspaper, steal the newspaper, then use (read) the newspaper in your inventory, then wait to the next day.

On the second day, you have to hire Susan Hooter the secretary, when you visit the school office during work hours, she will talk about her house's lock. Then wait for the next day.

On the third day starting from 08.00 AM, go to the park and you'll notice a gentleman redistributing (read: stealing) a woman's purse, confront him and ask him to show you some tricks.

And now you know how to lockpick. You can start practicing lockpicking by yourself or pay the wealth redistributor to teach you instead for a modest sum.

Also I made a first week guide, though it's a bit outdated since 1.10 changed a few things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: logros13

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
I just deleted the gay folder and tried to play like that last time. I used to have fun with this game, but someone ruined it long ago. Maybe there have been improvements? I'll give it another shot, but I have huge doubts.

l1monat54

Sep 14, 2018
Can someone please throw off the archive of Dasbrain's Debug Tools for 1.10. Unfortunately, I can't register there. thanks

root

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 9, 2016
Really happy to know this project is alive and well! :giggle:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok im stumped i have a couple NPC that wants drugs (of course they dont specify what DRUG they want) sildenafil is the only drugs i could find where else can i get drugs from?

Blood58

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks for all the help :) I am curious though, How does pregnancy work in this game? Is it even implemented yet?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how does preganancy work in this game, will they eventually give birth or is it just a ticked box?
Thanks for all the help :) I am curious though, How does pregnancy work in this game? Is it even implemented yet?
There is only 1 girl (at a time) in the game that you can get pregnant, this quest repeats every 3-4 months or so.
(With the new update it may come around faster now.)
Its the missing girl quest.

I will not spoil it for you and let you figure it out how to play that quest.
( I think I gave away how to run this quest 1-2 years ago though some where in this thread.)

There is a mod that adds pregnancy to many more girls but I never tired it but once it gets updated for 1.10 I will give it a test run.

As for births no (that is you wont seed it) for the vanilla game and I don't know about the mod.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes