Franchised

Jul 24, 2017
is lexville working for anyone at the moment?
its not working at the moment, it hasnt been updated to the 1.10 Beta and the mod author has no intention of updating it till the game gets out of the 1.10 beta due to time constraints.
Guy said he didnt wanna update it only for it to break with the next Beta release and waste all that time.

If you do wanna use Lexville, you can use the 1.9.5 build, heres the link to it if you want to use that mod

Jul 9, 2017
is lexville working for anyone at the moment?
Okay one more questio, why isn't Lexville currently working. It keep giving me errors even though i installed it correctly.
Lexville is a mod for 1.9.5, the changelog for 1.10Beta clearly states that they've made changes the engine and functions/extensions. No mods are gonna work until they are updated, and they likely won't be updated until 1.10 gets an actual release instead of a Beta.

Adoh

Mar 2, 2018
Is hypnosis broken? I got the skill decently high and was failing constantly, so I decided to test it with cheats and put hypnosis and suggestion at 100, hypnosis seems to only succeed about 15% of the time even at 100.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
keep on getting stuff like this that pops up now ...although i can close them and ignore them ,etc (for now knock on wood)doesnt affect the game play
Untitled.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Remember everyone this is the open beta testing so bugs will be found.

Here are some bug fixes.
Place the 4 dildo files after unpacking them into Schools\NormalSchool\ItemEvents
Place the birthday one here \Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Interactions\PersonalInfo

Reactions: scrumbles and Reij

hypknot88

Sep 19, 2018
I've been going through the game for more than 100 days and I have yet to get the event that starts unlocking the Secret Panty Exchange Club, anybody know what might be the issue? Am I just plain unlucky or are there requirements that I missed, I thought this wasn't actually a very hard thing to trigger
(For additional possible relevant info, I have the fully upgraded computer lab and have Sierra's panties, no one else)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've been going through the game for more than 100 days and I have yet to get the event that starts unlocking the Secret Panty Exchange Club, anybody know what might be the issue? Am I just plain unlucky or are there requirements that I missed, I thought this wasn't actually a very hard thing to trigger
(For additional possible relevant info, I have the fully upgraded computer lab and have Sierra's panties, no one else)
For me its always been MC's sister that starts it in the computer room.
Do you have a spy cam in there?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
author=Dragonblood
Due to feedback from some players still finding the minigames to be a slow hassle, I added some additional options to the minigame configs to allow them to be bypassed entirely with a configurable skill check (and a preset config that does so). This will be available in the next beta or full release, whichever comes first.

Reactions: Rexaureus

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
You know, I just realized, I've been following/playing this game for most of a decade now.

And there hasn't really been much in the way of Content updates in all that time. Lots of back end/engine/coding updates to make things "work" but in terms of actual stuff to do.... not so much.

Huh.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
quick question could i use my previous versions save or will i have to start over want to know incase i botch things
No they will not work you must start a new game.
where can I get SINGLE GENDER MOD?
Goes here but its take you a while to do it, first you must change them to futa using drugs then after 14 days for them to change you can give them the gender drug you want them as and another 14 days till it takes full effect.
\NormalSchool\Events\FunctionLibrary\Chemistry

Make sure you remove the numbers in front of it and make a back up copy of the one in the original game.
This will allow you to make both types of futa and gender drugs where as the game only allows for 1 type.

Warning: you must have a min of 40% male and 40% female to have quest work, you can have 40/60 or any combo that come up to 100%

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
by the way in LEXVILLE MOD it said 'Make sure that your HHS+ has all updates up to Update #38 installed' so if I install this mod in this game current version, will it be any problem? and if i want pc or npc get pregnant, I need to find pregnancy mod too?

• Angry
Reactions: Rexaureus
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes