Limita

Oct 5, 2019
does someone knows what drug do I have to give sherilyn ambrose when she asks for drugs that makes her feel good?

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
is the ! in front of certain characters quests? noticed now they are immune to hypnotism

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
cant find the book looked at a few different times as well is there a trick to this or...
The book is in the Chem Lab; you access it through the Chem Classroom. You'll need to buy each step separately, and wait for the timelocks.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
is the ! in front of certain characters quests? noticed now they are immune to hypnotism
'!' means they're part of a Quest Chain (wether you can do it at the moment or not); a 'Star' means you've favorited them, and a 'Heart' means they love you (you've gone past friendly fornication).
Their Willpower can be blocking your Hypno.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The book is in the Chem Lab; you access it through the Chem Classroom. You'll need to buy each step separately, and wait for the timelocks.
i understand the book is in the chem lab i opened it a while back and been going back n forth daily through out the day and cant find no books when i frist went to lab he talks about a door and and an old lab and i thought that was gonna be for the book but disappointinglyof course wast of course i wouldnt be that lucky gold isnt an issue at all getting that book so i can finally progress is tho is there something i need to trigger it to happen or what?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
i understand the book is in the chem lab i opened it a while back and been going back n forth daily through out the day and cant find no books when i frist went to lab he talks about a door and and an old lab and i thought that was gonna be for the book but disappointinglyof course wast of course i wouldnt be that lucky gold isnt an issue at all getting that book so i can finally progress is tho is there something i need to trigger it to happen or what?
The Chem Lab is a separate extension to the Chem Classroom (the option to build it doesn't appear in the list until after the classroom is built).

After you build it (takes a few days), the first time you go in there is a "search through drawers" option that gives you the book, which will then be in your inventory.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The Chem Lab is a separate extension to the Chem Classroom (the option to build it doesn't appear in the list until after the classroom is built).

After you build it (takes a few days), the first time you go in there is a "search through drawers" option that gives you the book, which will then be in your inventory.
ok just bought the 2nd part shouldnt be long now eh thanks brother for being patent with me appreciate it man really thanks

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
There is only 1 girl (at a time) in the game that you can get pregnant, this quest repeats every 3-4 months or so.
(With the new update it may come around faster now.)
Its the missing girl quest.

I will not spoil it for you and let you figure it out how to play that quest.
( I think I gave away how to run this quest 1-2 years ago though some where in this thread.)

There is a mod that adds pregnancy to many more girls but I never tired it but once it gets updated for 1.10 I will give it a test run.

As for births no (that is you wont seed it) for the vanilla game and I don't know about the mod.
it works like a 4 stage thing.. she finds out she's pregnant, her stomach protrudes a bit, then a bit more, then she gives birth.
has option to make it fast pregnancy or a normal pregnancy by game's standards. You first have to buy the condoms from the store (forgot which one), then turn on the pregnancy options you want

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
does someone knows what drug do I have to give sherilyn ambrose when she asks for drugs that makes her feel good?
Energy drink -> Booze -> Drug. Corruptor or slutmaker. The one that you can dose her with, if you have it in your inventory. If she is already maxed out on those drugs, she won't feel a thing.

Pe0plePers0n

Mar 21, 2020
The Microsoft link isn't working, is there another way on how to download and play this game?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
cant find the book looked at a few different times as well is there a trick to this or...
First you must buy the chemistry classroom and wait for it to be done then buy the lad and wait for it to be done then go into the lab and the book is there.

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
use the [Debug] at the corner

console commands:
e.g.
add money 50000
add reputation 20

there are many more commands
Okay one more questio, why isn't Lexville currently working. It keep giving me errors even though i installed it correctly.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes