str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
does the game freeze and lock up at time for others here or am i the only unfortunate soul this happens to?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Amazing that people are still trying to make this game better, despite the glaring flaws in the core game.
- shitty, open-source images. many of which are still censored
- grind, grind, grind, and some more grind
- no sound. no slapping, smacking, or clapping.
- obtuse plot progression
- 2010 ~era paper dolls
- did I mention the grind?
what about freezing and locking up?happens to be a lot but not sure if its game related or something else??
i dont have these issues with other games but mind ya most i play renpy

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
They made the grind so much worse than it used to be. T_T
Can some one make a patch or tell me how to alter it so that the mind control device works consistently again in addition to removing the cool down for altering a persons traits? I want to be able to go in while they sleep and completely change their stats in a night again. Made the committee so much easier to deal with. Also why is the thief not doing anything at all any more?

• Angry
Reactions: Rexaureus

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
They made the grind so much worse than it used to be. T_T
Can some one make a patch or tell me how to alter it so that the mind control device works consistently again in addition to removing the cool down for altering a persons traits? I want to be able to go in while they sleep and completely change their stats in a night again. Made the committee so much easier to deal with. Also why is the thief not doing anything at all any more?
For the thief, you have to go to to the Restaurant downtown, have a meal, take home the newspaper, and read it.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Additional possible glitch: girls in your Basement stay in their 'street clothes', at least the first few days so far.
Also: Cheerleaders don't have an outfit until they ask for replacements.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It was lasting anywhere from 2 min to well over 10 min when I first started testing 1.10
for me its about every 20mins and then when its freezing it last about 3 to 5 mins someone said something about auto saves so i found where that is set to 0 and didnt seem to make any noticeable differences to me well i hope in future updates it get fixed
took me a bit to figure out the game mechanics and now that i got it down pat im enjoying it
but that freezing tho!!! LOL

Blood58

Nov 21, 2017
Can any one help me? I can't find a way to unlock the lockpicking skill, and i have searched for a while. Please can someone give me a walkthrough on how to get it please?

falcoon

Oct 30, 2016
Can any one help me? I can't find a way to unlock the lockpicking skill, and i have searched for a while. Please can someone give me a walkthrough on how to get it please?
Wasn't it: go to park(morning)>wait few times for thief event to start>confront the guy>ask to teach lockpick?
Haven't played this one in few years, gotta check for myself what changed.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Wasn't it: go to park(morning)>wait few times for thief event to start>confront the guy>ask to teach lockpick?
Haven't played this one in few years, gotta check for myself what changed.
I believe you have to find the newspaper in the restaurant, read it, then go to the park. Though this may have changed with this new update

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes