Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
by the way in LEXVILLE MOD it said 'Make sure that your HHS+ has all updates up to Update #38 installed' so if I install this mod in this game current version, will it be any problem? and if i want pc or npc get pregnant, I need to find pregnancy mod too?
Beta version is not compatible with Lexville

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
what I mean to ask is that can characters get pregnant without a mod?
Answer is already in this thread. Only one repeatable quest makes character pregnant and you won't see npc with big belly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It takes around 8-9 game months to reach end of quests and pregnancy after certain point is not sex friendly. You won't be grinding for that long to get new child in game with no mechanics to manage such NPC. If that's your fetish, consider finding the game which does it instead of pushing it into random games.

There are two possible results for pregnancy implementation in this game. NPC is corrupted to the point where she does not tell who the father is and leaves or MC goes under the bus/train. You don't want to be losing random NPCs or important characters to RNG and you don't want forced end game switch in story.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rexaureus

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
tried to install lexville but i get an error whenever i go to character creation. how to you install it? no errors when the scenario is set to smallville.

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
I am reporting a bug here because I am "need a registered account" locked out from reporting it on the official forums. Would someone who is already a member there please forward this bug?

While in the office I attempted to do my paperwork. I chose to work on the budget. The game said that I worked on it... but then before getting any rewards for the action it instead hung up / froze and I could do nothing but close out the game entirely.

If it matters it was on Wednesday 03/02/10 at 15:56 and it was my first time doing the paperwork choice. Again in case it matters I will give you a full info dump on my possible code state at the time of crashing.

I had chosen to have 4 students split between 4 classes which meant I hired 4 teachers (Math, English/Geometry/Sports, History/Economics, Religion/Philosophy). I also had hired the PA, and the librarian. I upgraded the library and the pa system. I have a single camera installed in the girl's bathroom which is making $10 a week from selling nude photos... despite my not attempted to start selling them. I have yet to call a second PTA meeting after the initial meet and greet. I have read the hypnotism manual 3 times, found in the box and later read the public speaking book 2 times. No other objects bought or found as yet. And no quests had been initiated yet. In the school management I had enforced the Red school uniforms, study detentions, open relationships allowed.

Hopefully that info dump helped to isolate the hanging variable and fix the freezing.

Tarendos

Mar 18, 2019
it instead hung up / froze and I could do nothing but close out the game entirely.
this is a regular thing. The game processes something. You should wait for a couple of minutes and hope that it will get through it. To prevent this from happening the game should be constantly relaunched. Also set an autosave to each day

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I had chosen to have 4 students split between 4 classes which meant I hired 4 teachers (Math, English/Geometry/Sports, History/Economics, Religion/Philosophy). I also had hired the PA, and the librarian. I upgraded the library and the pa system. I have a single camera installed in the girl's bathroom which is making $10 a week from selling nude photos... despite my not attempted to start selling them. I have yet to call a second PTA meeting after the initial meet and greet. I have read the hypnotism manual 3 times, found in the box and later read the public speaking book 2 times. No other objects bought or found as yet. And no quests had been initiated yet. In the school management I had enforced the Red school uniforms, study detentions, open relationships allowed.
Don't setup four classes from the start. Don't hire PA or Librarian. You need only two teachers and secretary to get accounting.

You must establish economy first. Main income is from school board and it depends on education level and reputation. Then clubs and MC sister.

There is a guide on this forum telling how to play first week. You need to spend as little as possible before first payout from school board.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: XrosMega

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Stupid noob question - Is there any way of seeing the current stats on someone? I keep getting floating messages that say that someone's inhibitions have come down by 0.15, I can see my own stats by mousing over my name at the bottom right. How do I see other peoples stats? (The stats at the top look like an average?)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Stupid noob question - Is there any way of seeing the current stats on someone? I keep getting floating messages that say that someone's inhibitions have come down by 0.15, I can see my own stats by mousing over my name at the bottom right. How do I see other peoples stats? (The stats at the top look like an average?)
Debug button on the bottom right corner. Stats -> dictStats

Reactions: Sharinel

Untolddead

Dec 22, 2018
My mod works with 1.10.0 pick it up if you want.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am reporting a bug here because I am "need a registered account" locked out from reporting it on the official forums. Would someone who is already a member there please forward this bug?

While in the office I attempted to do my paperwork. I chose to work on the budget. The game said that I worked on it... but then before getting any rewards for the action it instead hung up / froze and I could do nothing but close out the game entirely.

If it matters it was on Wednesday 03/02/10 at 15:56 and it was my first time doing the paperwork choice. Again in case it matters I will give you a full info dump on my possible code state at the time of crashing.

Hopefully that info dump helped to isolate the hanging variable and fix the freezing.
Shilo

The freeze could be the same one I reported during the first beta test.
(((Shilo is one of the developers.)))

Selaiko
As a short-term fix for the freezing try this, go to Debug (bottom left corner of the game) -> Debug Events -> Disable Multithreading.

Last edited:

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
Is lockpicking bugged ? I've bought a lockpick but when trying to open some locked doors it says I don't know what I am suppoused to do. The interaction with thief in Park doesn't fire up (maybe it was changed ?). I've added and maxed skill with console but it still says I don't know what to do.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Is lockpicking bugged ? I've bought a lockpick but when trying to open some locked doors it says I don't know what I am suppoused to do. The interaction with thief in Park doesn't fire up (maybe it was changed ?). I've added and maxed skill with console but it still says I don't know what to do.
No, you have to go to the coffee shop and order something, then take the newspaper home... skim through all articles cuz some content is locked behind knowledge of what is going on. Then go to the park while the thief is there... like most npcs he's not always in the same place

Reactions: inveiglerZim

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Does this game has prostitution?
Only one event in normal game (in home you need to check newspaper (Annette/Anddy not in room).
In Lexville Mod you can send your slaves to be prostitutes in the City.
But we need to wait for 1.10 full -> author said that he will update mod only when game will be in stable version, because he doesn't have time to spare.

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
No, you have to go to the coffee shop and order something, then take the newspaper home... skim through all articles cuz some content is locked behind knowledge of what is going on. Then go to the park while the thief is there... like most npcs he's not always in the same place
Thanks a lot ! It worked (y)

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Concerning freezes: It would be good if you could go into the Debug menu and into the "Profiler" tab there. Then change the value in the "Unresponsiveness threshold" field to something like 5000 (to detect freezes that take longer than 5 seconds).
Then the next time you encounter such a freeze during an event, take a look into the "logs" folder in the game directory and into the most recent log there. It should hopefully have some information corresponding to that freeze then. We need that data because we have not been able to reliably reproduce these freezes on our own.

Reactions: Regardie
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes