a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
why we plant spycam around especially at principal office?
Its an added way for MC to make money and its tied to some of the quests.
Some quests are tied to principal seeing something in cameras that are setup in principal's office, computer room, changing room or depot.

You get income from cameras.
You missed 2 locations, bathroom and cheerleader area.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
having some weird shit happening and so far 5x (5 different NPC)
i use the mind control get stuck in loops of looking at me distrustfully and kisses happens so much they get hearts by them
THEN on relationships with them i can kiss and fuck BUT cant get the mind control to do anything other then kiss??
anyone else experiencing this shit ?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Where does Rie Perrier live?
20 minutes walk from MC home. Upper Hollow Street.
Her events start at school or in MC home. No point in chasing her around the map. Just put her in class 1 or figure out which classes she is doing to meet her.

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
20 minutes walk from MC home. Upper Hollow Street.
Her events start at school or in MC home. No point in chasing her around the map. Just put her in class 1 or figure out which classes she is doing to meet her.
Thank, by the way Does Andy has any quest? and how to get income from camera

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
by the way Does Andy has any quest?
If you want to play harder game version, you invite Andy instead of Annette and play as female principal. Andy has own story and something hidden in the closet. spoilers.

Annette has more variations in events and she is third top income source in end game. She effectively pays at least one teacher salary.
how to get income from camera
Install camera in locations that earn money. "install camera" events are bound to specific locations and rng. Hire secretary and see what are you getting from cameras in accounting tab in school management.

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
Can you do anything with the nude photo of yourself just wondering?
Some characters ask for it. First they ask for art supplies, you get that from the supermarket, then a DSLR camera at Security & Electronic. THe 3rd request is the nude picture.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This is old news and the download on the OP has this and all SP through SP4 plus 1 update.

Okay folks the first SP is now ready, extract to the main folder where the exe is and let it over write everything.
This includes everything up to today's patch.

Contains all previous fixes. Requires the base game.

Notable changes:
  • Removed Hypnosis cooldown

Last edited:

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Looks like Slut maker is messed up - it is adding corruption instead of lowering inhibition - drugs only seem to affect non-special characters also

Last edited:

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
does anyone know of a good way to reduce willpower besides hypnosis and corrupter drugs? because hypno is as good as shit with 1% of chance of happening for anyone with above 50 willpower even with 100 hypnosis.
and corrupter drugs cost money and it doesn't seem to work after a certain point.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
does anyone know of a good way to reduce willpower besides hypnosis and corrupter drugs? because hypno is as good as shit with 1% of chance of happening for anyone with above 50 willpower even with 100 hypnosis.
and corrupter drugs cost money and it doesn't seem to work after a certain point.
only way is to keep doing it

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
How do I get the basement upgrade? I accidently selected blackmail twice on samantha keller do I have to use the debug menu or?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
How do I get the basement upgrade? I accidently selected blackmail twice on samantha keller do I have to use the debug menu or?
IRC you need to organize PTA meeting and propose Basement for Punishing students.

so anyone know how to start leveling up the lockpicking skill?
Did you unlocked Lockpicking?
If not go to Diner -> Eat something -> Read AND TAKE newspaper -> Read it again in inventory -> Go to park and wait for event with Thief -> Observe, Confront and Ask for teaching.
After that you need to train it yourself on doors of the PTA members/Teachers or ask Thief to train you. Also Librarian after corrupting her will give you option to train in Lockpicking and/or Hacking (I don't remember now, could be in Lexville only).

Last edited:

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
only way is to keep doing it
That kinda sucks, having to save scum is painful in this game. I have found that it is easier to hypnotize them when they are asleep, because there is no penalty for failing. Penalty for failing hypnosis is really awful, +1 willpower when normally succeeding gives you 0.1 - 0.45.
Charisma skill could be used to talk your way out of hypnosis penalty. Because that skill kinda has no use right now i think.
Honestly they should add some kinda sleep hypnotize skill that has a 90% - 100% of happening, depending on level. As it stands trying to bring down willpower is beyond unreasonable.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes