a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone else having trouble with installing the lexi mod? i followed the instruction like it said and it just doesn't work for me and gives me a extension error
All mods will not work until after 1.10 beta testing is done and the mod maker updates there mods.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
And now for the reason of my post...what does that pantie-teddybear do? Part of me would give it to someone i have daily contact to observe the changes...but if the changes are not appealing i might regret it, so i better ask before i do anything ^^
Old Wiki notes but should probably still be accurate:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Virulenz

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Just a reminder but people some of the bugs and situations are being solved on the HHS+ forum, you need an account to be able to see and download the files so I recommend that if you like the game you make one.

If you like mind control the service pack 1 (service packs are a collection of previous fixes so no need to individually download them all) it removed the hypnosis cooldown (thank god).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just a reminder but people some of the bugs and situations are being solved on the HHS+ forum, you need an account to be able to see and download the files so I recommend that if you like the game you make one.

If you like mind control the service pack 1 (service packs are a collection of previous fixes so no need to individually download them all) it removed the hypnosis cooldown (thank god).
I bring over all fixes once I wake up everyday to here on F95.

Place AquireOrUpdatePanty.ve.xml under Schools\NormalSchool\Events\FunctionLibrary\PantyThief\
Place FuckInBack.ve.xml under Schools\NormalSchool\Events\PersonAttachedEvents\AnastasiaGoth\
Place Aerosol_SlutMaker.ve.xml into Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Interactions\Items\

All this work can be found on HHS site here:
And all of this work is done by DasBrain over at HHS

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Does anything happen with the mayor story? I played this game years ago and I'm sure there was some way of putting in world wide versions of the pta proposals, but I voted the machiavellian woman in as mayor 2 months ago and never seen a council meeting or the like since. Am I missing something or was I remembering something else from a mod possibly?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anything happen with the mayor story? I played this game years ago and I'm sure there was some way of putting in world wide versions of the pta proposals, but I voted the machiavellian woman in as mayor 2 months ago and never seen a council meeting or the like since. Am I missing something or was I remembering something else from a mod possibly?
I'm pretty sure that's a Lexville mod thing and that voting someone into office ends those events entirely as in that's all there is. However, yes, there are policies you can enact on the entire town.

At any rate, you'll have to wait on Lexville if you intend to play it in 1.10 because it needs to be updated and the maker won't do it while 1.10 is in beta. It is not known how long it will take to get out of beta at this time.

Reactions: Sharinel

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
I'm pretty sure that's a Lexville mod thing and that voting someone into office ends those events entirely as in that's all there is. However, yes, there are policies you can enact on the entire town.

At any rate, you'll have to wait on Lexville if you intend to play it in 1.10 because it needs to be updated and the maker won't do it while 1.10 is in beta. It is not known how long it will take to get out of beta at this time.
Thanks for that, I figured it was Lexville and yes, I'm keeping abreast of that mod in the hhs forum.

How do you enact policies on the entire town in the vanilla game then?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for that, I figured it was Lexville and yes, I'm keeping abreast of that mod in the hhs forum.

How do you enact policies on the entire town in the vanilla game then?
I'm pretty sure you can't, but what you CAN do is corrupt everyone in town so you don't take the hits that you would if only the students were to be corrupted. Pretty sure you'll still take hits from policies that specifically say either parents or students won't like it, how big a hit depending on how many the description says won't like it. For example, if a school rule says that some parents won't like it, you won't take as much damage as a policy that says most parents won't like it.

Reactions: Sharinel

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
but my chemistry is already at 100, is my gameplay bugged?
Did you cheat it up that high?

First you must find the futa during PE class and follow her/it plus you must have hired her mom the Dr. then the quest begins to either cure her of it or what every the player decides to do.

Most of the quest is listed on the wiki but use it with a grain of salt for the info is old and has not been updated in a few years, still it will get you close to what you need to do for most quest.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018

First you must find the futa during PE class and follow her/it plus you must have hired her mom the Dr. then the quest begins to either cure her of it or what every the player decides to do.

Most of the quest is listed on the wiki but use it with a grain of salt for the info is old and has not been updated in a few years, still it will get you close to what you need to do for most quest.
I got my futa potion but I cannot find a way to give it to the girl to make it a girl nor can i give the potion to any other futa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got my futa potion but I cannot find a way to give it to the girl to make it a girl nor can i give the potion to any other futa
That could be for boys.
For the one futa girl you had to agree to make her a full girl and it would have open up the futa cure potions.
There are 2 paths to take in the futa potions, 1 is changing all girls to futa or futa to girls and 2 changing futa to boys or boys to futa.
Search my name because I uploaded a change to the xml that allows both ways to work like it use to in 1.9.4, they changed it in 1.9.5 to only 1 gender at a time per playthrough. (The upload would allow for single gender games if players wanted to go that way, just rememember that most if not all quest require that boys and girls are needed for the quest to complete. Once the quest is completed then you can do with them as you want.)
Nothing has changed in the futa potions from 1.9.5 to 1.10 so it should still work.

Its been a long time ago since I played and I am waiting for about 1 more week before playing again so more bug fixes can be done.

Oct 25, 2017
Stacy Slutzky asked me to give her something formal and influential to wear. I have bought literally everything in the clothes shop, and I apparently still don't have what she wants. Anyone know where to get formal influential clothing?

Reactions: Grex

zuckas

Dec 11, 2018
For me its always been MC's sister that starts it in the computer room.
Do you have a spy cam in there?
How? When? I've been alone in the computer room with Anette (the sister) about 15 times now in 1.10.0 and nothing triggers.
Spycam for computer room loops the same 4-5 pics too.

Greenhorse

Jun 11, 2018
I can't get the thief in the park to teach me how to pick locks. Did I miss something somewhere? Is there a second opportunity or has the lockpicking minigame been removed? It seems important to be able yo pick locks so you can hypnotize those really difficult PTA members, e.g. Perrier and Coppers.

ILYU

Aug 1, 2018

I played this save until I've gotten multiple stats maxed but I've only gotten the cure but not the maker potion

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes