Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
didnt want to ruin my GOOD save so made a new game just for testing shit out so heres what i know so far
add reputation 100 and add money 99999999 WORKS
was told earlier today to change my MC stats type in player scroll down to dictstats and click the drop down arrow
heres where im a bit lost and ill explain WHY im lost
so top screen shows your education and happiness,etc etc SO my happiness up top screen says 46.6
NOW when i open the debug says 0.57 i put in there 100 and click ok but up top in game STILL says 46.6
so IF i want that to be 100 (and i do) what do i put in there to make it 100?
same shit for corruption UP TOP says 7.6 AND debug says 0 ??how i make corruption 30?
I think you may have the wrong stats. Top screen shows the AVERAGE stats for the whole town. To get your own stats, hover your mouse over the MC's name in the bottom right, you'll get a popup showing your own paperdoll and all their stats there. Apologies if I've not picked up what you meant by top screen

Reactions: Seamonkey

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
didnt want to ruin my GOOD save so made a new game just for testing shit out so heres what i know so far
add reputation 100 and add money 99999999 WORKS
was told earlier today to change my MC stats type in player scroll down to dictstats and click the drop down arrow
heres where im a bit lost and ill explain WHY im lost
so top screen shows your education and happiness,etc etc SO my happiness up top screen says 46.6
NOW when i open the debug says 0.57 i put in there 100 and click ok but up top in game STILL says 46.6
so IF i want that to be 100 (and i do) what do i put in there to make it 100?
same shit for corruption UP TOP says 7.6 AND debug says 0 ??how i make corruption 30?
You are changing the stats of the protagonist. The numbers at the top of the screen don't measure that. Instead the numbers at the top for corruption, education etc only measure the average of all the students, so it doesn't take into account the stats of yourself or any of the towns adults.
I don't believe there is any quick way to change the stats of all the students in the same manner, you would have to go through them all one by one and edit them.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You are changing the stats of the protagonist. The numbers at the top of the screen don't measure that. Instead the numbers at the top for corruption, education etc only measure the average of all the students, so it doesn't take into account the stats of yourself or any of the towns adults.
I don't believe there is any quick way to change the stats of all the students in the same manner, you would have to go through them all one by one and edit them.
trying to change my own stats thats it

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
trying to change my own stats thats it
As I said you are changing your characters stats, the problem is that's not what the numbers up top measure. They measure the average of those stats across all your students.
If you want to check you characters stats then hover over your name in the bottom left. A box will pop up showing your character and the boxes there will list all of your characters stats that have an in game effect. Your protagonists happiness has no in game effect as shown by the fact it doesn't show up on that character sheet, it is only tracked in the debug menu because all characters need to have the stat even ones that don't use it for anything. Same with stuff like corruption or lust they effect NPC behaviour only so have no effect on the protagonist.

If you want to change the numbers at the top of the screen, you need to change the relevant stat of your students either by going through each students stat sheets in debug and changing them one by one, or just playing the game normally.

Reactions: Sharinel

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
ok ill explain best i can so when you open your game you see your location home or where ever it is your at on the map
following across education happiness so on right?(this is what i meant by top of the screen)
then open your debug and tabs you click all then theres an arrow there drop it down to player
so then looking at the debug window should see this
player
your name here
i scroll close to the bottom dictstats click the down arrow and a box pops up
the happiness in the box there says 0.94
THEN on game screen shows happiness as 53
in the box (debug window)i tried to set 100 and when i did had no effect on the game screen happiness it stayed 53
so short story long IF 0.94 is for happiness to be 53 then what do i change 0.94 to be 100 happiness ?
as ive tried to explain i replaced .094 to 100 also tried 100.0 still happiness in game remaned unchanged at 53
View attachment 1451294
You're still mixing up the stats. That 53 happiness is not YOUR happiness. That is the average happiness of all 1000 people in the town. If you look at the bottom right next to settings and debug, hover your mouse where it says BIG DICK. That will show you your stats. Changing the values in dictstats changes the bottom right stats for BIG DICK, not the ones across the top. None of the numbers across the top have anything to do with you apart from Money.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
To see players stats you need to hover your cursor over your name at the bottom right side of the screen. View attachment 1451333
thank you brother i was looking at everything all wrong and wondering why i was having the issues i was
im all cured now thanks so much for your time and patience with me appreciate it really man
was a very long night havent slept yet LOL now that i finally know what im doing (thanks to the awsome explanations of everything from you and others too that have help me along here)
AGAIN brother thanks so much!!!!
quick question do i wanna raise grunge or no im not to sure what that is exactly or what its for.etc?

Last edited:

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
thank you brother i was looking at everything all wrong and wondering why i was having the issues i was
im all cured now thanks so much for your time and patience with me appreciate it really man
was a very long night havent slept yet LOL now that i finally know what im doing (thanks to the awsome explanations of everything from you and others too that have help me along here)
AGAIN brother thanks so much!!!!
quick question do i wanna raise grunge or no im not to sure what that is exactly or what its for.etc?
For the record the word grunge is used in a similar context to other words like grime. In the case of the game it refers to how dirty the character is, going up from things like exercise and sexual activity. Its one of the stats where it being lower is better for you.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I bring over all fixes once I wake up everyday to here on F95.

Place AquireOrUpdatePanty.ve.xml under Schools\NormalSchool\Events\FunctionLibrary\PantyThief\
Place FuckInBack.ve.xml under Schools\NormalSchool\Events\PersonAttachedEvents\AnastasiaGoth\
Place Aerosol_SlutMaker.ve.xml into Schools\NormalSchool\Events\Interactions\Items\

All this work can be found on HHS site here:
And all of this work is done by DasBrain over at HHS
ok ive installed your 1st update one ya said to over write the files where exe located AND of course after doing that seen someone post something being backwards and then i installed THIS update here am i going to be ok OR do i need to re-download the game and then put THIS patch in all the places as describe here?
AND will this help with the freezing issues as well?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok ive installed your 1st update one ya said to over write the files where exe located AND of course after doing that seen someone post something being backwards and then i installed THIS update here am i going to be ok OR do i need to re-download the game and then put THIS patch in all the places as describe here?
AND will this help with the freezing issues as well?
Just make sure you put the files in the right places as I posted.

As for the freezing issue you are having could be multi threading needs to be check or unchecked, don't remember which.
Mt.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: scrumbles

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I'm a long-time player and tester of this game. A few recommendations for this thread OP:
  • The download of this beta is freely and publicly available in the thread on the HHS+ forums using a Mega link. That thread always has the latest service pack pre-installed. The link to that thread should be in the OP.
  • Speaking of which, service pack 1 is already available in the HHS+ current download.
  • That thread also has replies with each new mod/fix that can be downloaded and installed. Each service pack will include all mods up to the service pack reply including previous service packs. A description of this should be in the OP so people can update their installation.
  • The thread should also be in the OP where people can report beta bugs so they can be addressed and fixed.
  • It should be noted in the OP that this is an actual Beta test and NOT a Patreon project. This means the intended audience are testers and that most mods/fixes WILL BREAK SAVES! This is expected and accepted behavior. Much more save care is taken when the beta becomes a public release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackrockomega

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I'm a long-time player and tester of this game. A few recommendations for this thread OP:
  • The download of this beta is freely and publicly available in the thread on the HHS+ forums using a Mega link. That thread always has the latest service pack pre-installed. The link to that thread should be in the OP.
  • Speaking of which, service pack 1 is already available in the HHS+ current download.
  • That thread also has replies with each new mod/fix that can be downloaded and installed. Each service pack will include all mods up to the service pack reply including previous service packs. A description of this should be in the OP so people can update their installation.
  • The thread should also be in the OP where people can report beta bugs so they can be addressed and fixed.
  • It should be noted in the OP that this is an actual Beta test and NOT a Patreon project. This means the intended audience are testers and that most mods/fixes WILL BREAK SAVES! This is expected and accepted behavior. Much more save care is taken when the beta becomes a public release.
For a long time, people couldn't make/recover accounts on the site, and the inline patches are hidden without one. Has the site been opened up for new accounts?

Anonymous Penguin

Jun 13, 2019
Hey, I'm having some issues when creating a character with the lexville mod installed. Could I get some assistance? Thanks

This dispatched exception was not handled by the program. The program will shutdown now. Sorry... :(
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey, I'm having some issues when creating a character with the lexville mod installed. Could I get some assistance? Thanks

This dispatched exception was not handled by the program. The program will shutdown now. Sorry... :(
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Most mods don't work in 1.10, most mods only work in 1.9.5.

This has been said many times in the last 20 or so pages.

This is an open beta test and no mods have been updated yet but a few new ones have been made and most mods for 1.9.5 will not be updated until the full release of 1.10 comes out after testing.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes