SchaakaKon

Nov 29, 2017
The only way I can see to change the reputation (because its a fucking game over if it hits zero and you cant do shit to stop that other than be a good little principle doing nothing and add a +0.3 each day. Ooh boy), I see nothing anywhere in the debug menu for it, there is a console command line that calls up a 'Add Reputation [value]' string but i cant get it to work. 1.JPG
2.JPG
Anyone know how I can either get the console command to function or something else to increase rep?

Edit: oh jesus fuck, dont put the brackets

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The only way I can see to change the reputation (because its a fucking game over if it hits zero and you cant do shit to stop that other than be a good little principle doing nothing and add a +0.3 each day. Ooh boy), I see nothing anywhere in the debug menu for it, there is a console command line that calls up a 'Add Reputation [value]' string but i cant get it to work. View attachment 1452686
View attachment 1452687
Anyone know how I can either get the console command to function or something else to increase rep?

Edit: oh jesus fuck, dont put the brackets
open the debug type in add reputation 100
AND if you need money then type in add money 99999999

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how do you do the lost girl quest im on the first one (thought id mention that because seen others say its repeatable or something) my calendar is empty dont have anything for hints i been randomly looking around down town the park and forest

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
how do you do the lost girl quest im on the first one (thought id mention that because seen others say its repeatable or something) my calendar is empty dont have anything for hints i been randomly looking around down town the park and forest
In which part are you? I assume the girl is already lost? So, you should first go to the backyard inside the school. Then it's rather straight forward since all you need to do is have the Sleeping Device to bypass the dude that stops you, a decent ability in lockpicking and you should be good with that.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
In which part are you? I assume the girl is already lost? So, you should first go to the backyard inside the school. Then it's rather straight forward since all you need to do is have the Sleeping Device to bypass the dude that stops you, a decent ability in lockpicking and you should be good with that.
i maybe should of worded my original post better...so when you first get the news paper another girl goes missing
im at the first one and no idea where to begin and my journal doesnt have anything for hints for it ither
so how do we do this quest where should i start?

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
i maybe should of worded my original post better...so when you first get the news paper another girl goes missing
im at the first one and no idea where to begin and my journal doesnt have anything for hints for it ither
so how do we do this quest where should i start?
Oh ok, so that girl I believe is doomed lol. Later on when walking through the school's backyard you might get an event that says something like ''-Random girl- is sitting on the backyard, but...'' And you get three options, one is to order her back to class, the other is to warn her about the dangers, and the other one is to ignore her.

If you order her back to class then nothing happens to her, if you warn her about the dangers then she has a 50% chance of being ok and a 50% chance of getting kidnapped. If however you ignore her then she will get kidnapped, a few days later when walking through the backyard (or its whereabouts) you will hear some girls talking about a missing girl, which would be the one in the backyard.

Reactions: scrumbles

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Oh ok, so that girl I believe is doomed lol. Later on when walking through the school's backyard you might get an event that says something like ''-Random girl- is sitting on the backyard, but...'' And you get three options, one is to order her back to class, the other is to warn her about the dangers, and the other one is to ignore her.

If you order her back to class then nothing happens to her, if you warn her about the dangers then she has a 50% chance of being ok and a 50% chance of getting kidnapped. If however you ignore her then she will get kidnapped, a few days later when walking through the backyard (or its whereabouts) you will hear some girls talking about a missing girl, which would be the one in the backyard.
ill have to keep my eye out then...im about to restart a fresh game my save file was loaded with error boxes there was about at least 15 or 20 that pop 1 right after the other tired of spam clicking them closed so figure easier to start fresh

Last edited:

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Costume Bug: your "basement guest" never wears the 'required outfit"; however, after you release her, she comes back to school, and you ask her how she's fitting in, she asks to (and wears, if you approve) it.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
so ive done some experimenting trying to pin point where all the error boxes come from
short story long they seem to come from a couple of dildos from the sex shop
im halfway through a new game and havent gotten any errors at all (knock on wood)
sucks not being able to use dildos or gift them BUT sure beats the hell out of all the error boxes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
sometimes i am not sure if someone is trolling ... look at the attached file
im going to assume your just starting game...so rather then starting game click exactly where your arrows point
and then (your choice BUT personally i saved my creation)once you created your char go ahead and start game AFTER

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
so ive done some experimenting trying to pin point where all the error boxes come from
im halfway through a new game and havent gotten any errors at all (knock on wood)
sucks not being able to use dildos or gift them BUT sure beats the hell out of all the error boxes

There's an SP1 &/or an individual download for the Dildo Issue (as well as a couple other things). You'll have to restart your game after adding them.

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
I had the same thing, popup errors every midnight. There were a couple of files available from the main site here that I was told would fix it, but after overwriting the files in place it still didn't seem to work.
I had to eventually download a new copy of the game from that site as it included SP1, overwrite the files and start a new game. I cheated to get funds, buy a load of dildos on day 1 and drop them in a classroom. Checked at midnight and no popups.

The joys of playing a beta :)

Reactions: str8up

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
i bought every comic from the shopping place down town where ya get the energy drinks,etc from too and i have a teacher says did you get the comic book you promised and my MC says no so where do i get other comics from?
You really need to slow down and read the descriptions instead of just skimming them looking for key words. I will assume that the teacher is looking for an adult comic book which you can buy from Stacy's Sex Emporium in the shopping mall

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes