Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
For a long time, people couldn't make/recover accounts on the site, and the inline patches are hidden without one. Has the site been opened up for new accounts?
I was able to make new account last week. You won't get confirmation emails, if your email provider is using some rare blacklists and mails can get flagged for failing to comply with email specs.

Last edited:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Mods don't work in 1.10, mods only work in 1.9.5.

This has been said many times in the last 20 or so pages.

This is an open beta test and no mods have been updated yet and will not be updated until the full release comes out after testing.
The mods must come from the Beta release thread only, not the 1.95 release thread. The Beta mods work just fine in the 1.10 Beta. I use them. There are currently 5 mods and Service Pack 1 in the Beta release thread. The previous conversions show a lot of confusion between the two threads. Also remember, restarting is often required for Beta mods.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The mods must come from the Beta release thread only, not the 1.95 release thread. The Beta mods work just fine in the 1.10 Beta. I use them. There are currently 5 mods and Service Pack 1 in the Beta release thread. The previous conversions show a lot of confusion between the two threads. Also remember, restarting is often required for Beta mods.
This is suppose to be and open beta testing of just the vanilla game to find bugs, yes there are a few minor mods done up for 1.10 but the major mods like Lexville will not be updated till the full 1.10 is release after testing.

Shilo you may want to put this on the OP, to many players trying to use mods for 1.9.5 in this beta 1.10

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
This is suppose to be and open beta testing of just the vanilla game to find bugs, yes there are a few minor mods done up for 1.10 but the major mods like Lexville will not be updated till the full 1.10 is release after testing.

Shilo you may want to put this on the OP, to many players trying to use mods for 1.9.5 in this beta 1.10
I was only speaking of the Beta mods and fixes, not future release stuff like Lexville. The idea is to provide the users of this forum all of the information they need to get Beta fixes for bugs that can hamper gameplay and the UI up front in one easy to find place, and to direct them where to go to report bugs they find so they can be addressed without having to search through those 149+ pages of comments.

It would also be helpful to list in the OP section on mods how to use the "Debug/Reload Events" function to help make saves work as much as possible. It is mentioned in those previous thread replies but is buried pretty deep.

Anonymous Penguin

Jun 13, 2019
Most mods don't work in 1.10, most mods only work in 1.9.5.

This has been said many times in the last 20 or so pages.

This is an open beta test and no mods have been updated yet but a few new ones have been made and most mods for 1.9.5 will not be updated until the full release of 1.10 comes out after testing.
Ah sorry about that. Thanks for the clarification. I'm new to this game/thread. Heard many good things about it but I'm only just starting to try it out

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
how do i get jeremy hood to teach me lockpicking after seeing him rob a woman? there are no options on his manu

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
how do i get jeremy hood to teach me lockpicking after seeing him rob a woman? there are no options on his manu
Depends. You need to confront him once you see him rob that woman, then you tell him that you are not gonna rat him out and ask him about lockpicking, if you already did that then you should go to the park every two days in the mornings and Jeremy should have an option to teach you lockpicking in exchange for 200 bucks or smtng like that

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I have no idea how to unlock the practical sex ed...? I have Samantha Keller teaching Theoretical but i never get an event there with her and I don't know how to advance from there... Would appreciate some help here.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I'm having trouble procking the quest for the FutaMaker Drug. I need help!!
Futa drugs unlock at 50 chemistry, if my memory is correct.

I have no idea how to unlock the practical sex ed...? I have Samantha Keller teaching Theoretical but i never get an event there with her and I don't know how to advance from there... Would appreciate some help here.
Increase corruption and lust levels at school.

Last edited:

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Insanely high with debug button or due to natural causes?
I do not even know what debug button is lol. If you are asking if I cheated then no, I didn't, don't even know how to do it. I have Nude Uniforms, I have Basement Detention, like all these things that require high levels of corruption but I just don't know how to get Practical Sex Ed...? Which I need for Bondage Uniform, which I need for Bondage Club...

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I do not even know what debug button is lol. If you are asking if I cheated then no, I didn't, don't even know how to do it. I have Nude Uniforms, I have Basement Detention, like all these things that require high levels of corruption but I just don't know how to get Practical Sex Ed...? Which I need for Bondage Uniform, which I need for Bondage Club...

IIRC, one section used to be tied to watching Keller in the Computer room (over the spy cam), and another to sitting in on some of the Theoretical Sex Ed classes taught by her.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
IIRC, one section used to be tied to watching Keller in the Computer room (over the spy cam), and another to sitting in on some of the Theoretical Sex Ed classes taught by her.
Right, so i did the first part, which is watching her on the Computer Room (that also gave me the Sleeping Device after blackmailing her for molesting a student) is that what you are talking about? I did that long ago but i never got an event on the Sex Ed Classes.

Tenzen21

Apr 19, 2018
Futa drugs unlock at 50 chemistry, if my memory is correct.

Increase corruption and lust levels at school.
No, I can't get the fomula from the nurse. The quest to go into the nurse's house, and plant the camera doesn't prock after class.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes