a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How? When? I've been alone in the computer room with Anette (the sister) about 15 times now in 1.10.0 and nothing triggers.
Spycam for computer room loops the same 4-5 pics too.
She might not be corrupted enough yet or the school not corrupted enough.
I can't get the thief in the park to teach me how to pick locks. Did I miss something somewhere? Is there a second opportunity or has the lockpicking minigame been removed? It seems important to be able yo pick locks so you can hypnotize those really difficult PTA members, e.g. Perrier and Coppers.
Did you get and read the newspaper yet?
If not then go to downtown to the restaurant eat a meal and get the newspaper and keep it.
Then at home read all in there for it starts some of the quests.

Reactions: Greenhorse

shadowhunter97

Aug 2, 2018
hello how do i get the principle exhibitions chain to start, i'm standing the the hallways and wearing something other then the starting clothes i've tried commando and with panties but it wont start.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
First you have to read the newspaper from your inventory (specifically about the crime wave), simply go to the restaurant in down town, buy a meal, read the newspaper, steal the newspaper, then use (read) the newspaper in your inventory, then wait to the next day.

On the second day, you have to hire Susan Hooter the secretary, when you visit the school office during work hours, she will talk about her house's lock. Then wait for the next day.

On the third day starting from 08.00 AM, go to the park and you'll notice a gentleman redistributing (read: stealing) a woman's purse, confront him and ask him to show you some tricks.

And now you know how to lockpick. You can start practicing lockpicking by yourself or pay the wealth redistributor to teach you instead for a modest sum.

Also I made a first week guide, though it's a bit outdated since 1.10 changed a few things.

i too have trouble with the lock picking ive done all thats said i got a bunch of picks every single time i try the little needle or what ever ya wanna call it jumps and no matter how much i spam the arrows to stop it i just cant seem to stop it so lock picking fails where do you go to pay to better the skill?ever since my first encounter with the guy at the park ive never spotted him again some say around 8pm i always start around 7 and into the early hours on random days and never see him
whats up with the NPC that has ither a star or a ! infront of their names?one thing is forsure they are a bitch to our powers on
got a few inlove with me with hearts and STILL distrust is all they spam back that or they kiss you and after enough times they get hearts by them being in love heh so can normally kiss and fuck BUT nothing for our powers drives me crazy

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
debugging tool should do it, but as a1fox3 said a few times, changing stats can lead to problems with quests.
can you show examples of what to type in?not up to par with the cheats on this game LOL im like a fish in the water

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
can you show examples of what to type in?not up to par with the cheats on this game LOL im like a fish in the water
No Problem, open the Debug Window by klicking on the Debug Button
Under Persons -> change "All" to "Player" -> scroll down until you see "Stats" with dictStats, Skills, Status Effects and Trait.
If you want to change a Attribut klick under "dictStats" on the dropdownmenue on the right side, it opens a new window with the the values (At the Beginning as an Example [Appearance,50], klick under Properties on the 50 and change it into your desired value)

on the left side you can change wich Stat you would like to change.

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
silly question but its bugging me and i cant hold it back anymore i wanna know LOL
whats up with taking dick picks of ourselves in our bathrooms at home?kept thinking that theres certain NPC to give them to BUT as far as i can tell anyways that doesnt seem to be the case (no pun intended )whats the point to taken cock pics of ourselves?
while im at it whats up with our basement why do we have it BUT yet doesnt seem to be any use for it UNLESS i havent discovered in game yet ??
keep wondering if i messed up something while making my character i tried rinse and repeat making new characters (i play as a male of course)
and i dont understand why theres female clothes for my wardrobes is this a mistake with the game itself or whats the deal?
as man id expect my wardrobe of course to have men cloths ...nice suit and tie or a tux and well guy stuff ffs LOL

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
No Problem, open the Debug Window by klicking on the Debug Button
Under Persons -> change "All" to "Player" -> scroll down until you see "Stats" with dictStats, Skills, Status Effects and Trait.
If you want to change a Attribut klick under "dictStats" on the dropdownmenue on the right side, it opens a new window with the the values (At the Beginning as an Example [Appearance,50], klick under Properties on the 50 and change it into your desired value)

on the left side you can change wich Stat you would like to change.
ok traits is blank IF i wanna be dominant add that in there?

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
silly question but its bugging me and i cant hold it back anymore i wanna know LOL
whats up with taking dick picks of ourselves in our bathrooms at home?kept thinking that theres certain NPC to give them to BUT as far as i can tell anyways that doesnt seem to be the case (no pun intended )whats the point to taken cock pics of ourselves?
while im at it whats up with our basement why do we have it BUT yet doesnt seem to be any use for it UNLESS i havent discovered in game yet ??
keep wondering if i messed up something while making my character i tried rinse and repeat making new characters (i play as a male of course)
and i dont understand why theres female clothes for my wardrobes is this a mistake with the game itself or whats the deal?
as man id expect my wardrobe of course to have men cloths ...nice suit and tie or a tux and well guy stuff ffs LOL
Re pics: When you ask people if you can do anything for them, some will ask for anatomically correct models to practice their drawing/painting. For whatever reason, you can't give them the picture if you took it before they ask so you're unable to pre-stock these 'gifts' like you can with energy drinks, art supplies, etc.
Re basement: The one in your house is part of a corruption quest for one of the staff. The one in the school is related to another staff member who will in turn use it for a special detention if you get the PTA to pass it.
Re clothing: Game lets you do what you want (at least here). You want to cross dress? Go for it. Not your thing? Ignore it. Maybe it'll weird out some of the inhibited folks? I haven't ever bothered much with the clothing beyond going more and more casual.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Re pics: When you ask people if you can do anything for them, some will ask for anatomically correct models to practice their drawing/painting. For whatever reason, you can't give them the picture if you took it before they ask so you're unable to pre-stock these 'gifts' like you can with energy drinks, art supplies, etc.
Re basement: The one in your house is part of a corruption quest for one of the staff. The one in the school is related to another staff member who will in turn use it for a special detention if you get the PTA to pass it.
Re clothing: Game lets you do what you want (at least here). You want to cross dress? Go for it. Not your thing? Ignore it. Maybe it'll weird out some of the inhibited folks? I haven't ever bothered much with the clothing beyond going more and more casual.
the clothes out of habit from OTHER games some force you to wear certain items and others let you wear what you want
nice suit or jeans what ever so when i went to check out the cloths and seen chick clothes i was like ok what did i fuck this time LOL all this time i had thought that i done something or missed something ...good to know its nothing to do with me LOL
and as far as the dick picks go i took a few thinking i pass them off as gifts BUT then i dont see any options to give any
so with debug can i somehow delete them?i dont wanna fuck up quests

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
The good news is that it doesn't seem to bug things out much. They'll make their request, you'll take a new pic at the mirror, and then carry it around for days until you find whichever random person it was that asked about it. Your character just seems to ignore that he already had one in his possession... Maybe he has a secret obsession for pics of himself? Narcissus would approve.

PandoraFish

Dec 11, 2018
It says there is pregnancy but I haven't seen any indication of that. Is there really pregnancy in the game? How does that system function?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It says there is pregnancy but I haven't seen any indication of that. Is there really pregnancy in the game? How does that system function?
In the vanilla game there is only 1 girl at a time you can get pregnant.
Its part of the missing girl quest and you must free her and refuse the money they offer then she will come to MC and give herself to him. This quest will repeat anywhere from 2 months to 4 months after the end of the last time with a different girl.
Someone made a pregnancy mod on HHS forums but its for 1.9.5 and once the beta testing is over I hope its gets updated and made so it works great for 1.10

What we need is someone to figure out how to mod this game and make a mod that allows it through out the game.
There is pregnant bellies in the image file but no clothes for the girls being pregnant.

Reactions: PandoraFish

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
didnt want to ruin my GOOD save so made a new game just for testing shit out so heres what i know so far
add reputation 100 and add money 99999999 WORKS
was told earlier today to change my MC stats type in player scroll down to dictstats and click the drop down arrow
heres where im a bit lost and ill explain WHY im lost
so top screen shows your education and happiness,etc etc SO my happiness up top screen says 46.6
NOW when i open the debug says 0.57 i put in there 100 and click ok but up top in game STILL says 46.6
so IF i want that to be 100 (and i do) what do i put in there to make it 100?
same shit for corruption UP TOP says 7.6 AND debug says 0 ??how i make corruption 30?
Are you sure you selected Player and not an NPC to change?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
yup i made sure it said player up top and my name was right under it
player
my name here (like this)
If there not changing then it could be your virus scan program blocking you from changing them, they worked for me just now so its not the game but your computer.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes