Reij

Jun 22, 2018
That kinda sucks, having to save scum is painful in this game. I have found that it is easier to hypnotize them when they are asleep, because there is no penalty for failing. Penalty for failing hypnosis is really awful, +1 willpower when normally succeeding gives you 0.1 - 0.45.
Charisma skill could be used to talk your way out of hypnosis penalty. Because that skill kinda has no use right now i think.
Honestly they should add some kinda sleep hypnotize skill that has a 90% - 100% of happening, depending on level. As it stands trying to bring down willpower is beyond unreasonable.
It's also easier while they're asleep because their resistance (willpower) is cut in half (except anybody with the 'HasQuest' flag, which creates a minimum fail rate of 75% until you finish their quest).

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I recommend to disable the "Has quest" flag by going to the map and disabling it, it just forces you to follow a few meh scenarios before you can corrupt the characters (some are incredibly long and pointless, others are nice to do), to be fair it's much faster to directly corrupt them (overall if you just seduce them a bit to get enough loyalty and relationship you will be able to spam corruptor/slut maker with 100% chance of success).

And well, personally I don't recommend the mindcontrol way, it's much more effective to seduce characters a bit then just give them corruptor/slut maker as perfume.

• Angry
Reactions: Rexaureus

cyberwolfx55

Mar 8, 2018
It's also easier while they're asleep because their resistance (willpower) is cut in half (except anybody with the 'HasQuest' flag, which creates a minimum fail rate of 75% until you finish their quest).
Did not know that, thanks for the advice. Maybe that is why i have been having such awful luck
Still, sounds like a pretty dumb mechanic.

asethm

Nov 4, 2019
hey, could someone help me figure out the debug? i desperately need to add money but there's like ten different tabs and i've checked each one but i'm not sure which one to use or what to do. Thanks in advance!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey, could someone help me figure out the debug? i desperately need to add money but there's like ten different tabs and i've checked each one but i'm not sure which one to use or what to do. Thanks in advance!
Once again players not using the search function to find what they want.

Click "Debug" 1.jpg Type in ADD MONEY 20000 or how ever much you want here: 2.jpg Then hit enter and away you go.

To get the most enjoyment out of games the first 3-4 playthroughs should be done without cheating.

Reactions: lukazil

shadowhunter97

Aug 2, 2018
does anyone know how to fix a small problem I've created,

i tried to add a last name to Annette but since after doing that it spawn a second one and the game says she does not exist i tried to remove the last name and even tried to use the event debug to reset the event but it doesn't seem to work also i cant revert to an older save all of them are re-written.

Darklord122

Jul 16, 2017
Seems that certain if not all nightly intercourse scenes are also showing error messages. Is there a fix for this?I also tried the dildo fixes and they seem to not work

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Seems that certain if not all nightly intercourse scenes are also showing error messages. Is there a fix for this?I also tried the dildo fixes and they seem to not work
I don't know how but you must reset the quests after installing the bug fixes or restart the game for the fixes to take effect.

Maybe Shilo can explain it for all here.

I always wait 1 - 2 weeks after a major update like this comes out before playing because most of the early bugs should be fixed, then I can try to hunt down harder bugs to find.

mainkiller

Feb 20, 2020
anyone else having trouble with installing the lexi mod? i followed the instruction like it said and it just doesn't work for me and gives me a extension error

Shades123

Oct 15, 2017
Is there a way to reset a questline or a character? Beth Manili won't stop being upset after like 3 in game months. Or do i just have to wait it out?

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
anyone else having trouble with installing the lexi mod? i followed the instruction like it said and it just doesn't work for me and gives me a extension error
Its for version 1.9.5 I believe and were on 1.10 now. Mod is out of date if you want to use it youll have to use an older version of the game

Jan 18, 2020
Oh yeah I noticed something called technical education snow town, is that another scenario or just modding tools?

Jan 18, 2020
ok installed the patch and seems like all types still cause the error *clarification this is on annette*

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Uff...you realize there is an edit button on every post of yours? No need to spam a whole page...

Rexaureus
Is this a double account or are you just like bazarr? He also facepalms every lesbian for being lesbian...i get it, you love dicks, but thats no reason to facepalm every single post from me in this whole topic.

And now for the reason of my post...what does that pantie-teddybear do? Part of me would give it to someone i have daily contact to observe the changes...but if the changes are not appealing i might regret it, so i better ask before i do anything ^^

Jan 18, 2020
Uff...you realize there is an edit button on every post of yours? No need to spam a whole page...

Rexaureus
Is this a double account or are you just like bazarr? He also facepalms every lesbian for being lesbian...i get it, you love dicks, but thats no reason to facepalm every single post from me in this whole topic.

And now for the reason of my post...what does that pantie-teddybear do? Part of me would give it to someone i have daily contact to observe the changes...but if the changes are not appealing i might regret it, so i better ask before i do anything ^^
k

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes