a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The person who made the lockpicking game for the Missing Girl quest, should be strung up by the balls on a dry branch.

How the fuck do you do the mini-game there if even with 100 lockpicking the reticle flies out the fucking window immediately after starting it? I broke through like 30 lockpicks and the closest I got was half the progress bar.
You got to keep your mouse moving back and forth very fast in very small motion.
If the bar is going to one side or the other you must move your mouse more to keep the bar in the green.

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
Wow, I've played this game back in 2015(not that I keep a log, it's the date from the windows browser :sneaky:) it's interesting to see it's still alive. I guess I should check it out to see how much it changed though I think these Slavemaker type of games get boring fast.

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
No its live and kicking.
We are still trying to fixed several game breaking bugs.
Plus we may have lost 1 of the dev's, have not heard from him in almost a year now.
Any news when can we expect update?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Any news when can we expect update?
If it was not for 2-3 major bugs it would have been out already.

I am just a tester and have no idea what the problems are for in my play style I have seen no problems.
My play style is to be nice and only use the hypno or drugs to move the story forward and will not use them otherwise.

I can forget all the story stuff and get any women in the game to have sex with but it takes a long time to get some of them there, so I don't use the drugs or hypno to get them there because I think it more like rape than love.
I don't do rape of any kind and hypno or drugs to get sex to me is rape.

CardinalHume

Sep 22, 2021
Can anybody confirm how I am supposed to get hold of the latest service pack for this game please? I can't register on the HHS forums to grab SP7, and the downloads I've found here and elsewhere all seem to just be the base game. TIA.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anybody confirm how I am supposed to get hold of the latest service pack for this game please? I can't register on the HHS forums to grab SP7, and the downloads I've found here and elsewhere all seem to just be the base game. TIA.
Please ignore my last message - think I was mistaken about the download in the OP.
If you have not figured it out yet the game is updated with SP7 already.

Reactions: CardinalHume

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
a1fox3 You seem to be in touch with the current development of the game.
Would love to give the game once more a try, but from what you wrote it seems like that the update could drop any given moment? I'm not gonna be one of those guys that unpatiently ask for a specific date - but if you could give somewhat of an estimation to when >you personally< think the update could drop - would be really nice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3 You seem to be in touch with the current development of the game.
Would love to give the game once more a try, but from what you wrote it seems like that the update could drop any given moment? I'm not gonna be one of those guys that unpatiently ask for a specific date - but if you could give somewhat of an estimation to when >you personally< think the update could drop - would be really nice.
Like I said above it seems like we lost a dev and there is 2-4 major bugs that is being worked on so your guess is as good as mine.
The last beta we got to test is over a year old now and that was about the same time we lost contact with one of the dev's and I have not seen another dev in 2-3 months now.

Shilo is the only one I know of that seems to be active now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe goods new on the update, remember it still has to go through some internal testing first.
It is only in "Consideration" at this time.

By Shilo:

« Reply #337 on: Today at 09:17:00 pm »

Yeah, we are just waiting to give internal devs a chance to chime in on how we are going to proceed. Currently we are indeed considering the option of an open beta, but we'd like to make sure that nobody is currently in the middle of changing anything crucial. Malorn checked the most recent commits from Spinner and those seem to be fine, though we don't know about things further back in the history.
But the beta would come with a big disclaimer anyway, since we were in the middle of some bigger balancing adjustments and the opinions on that were mixed. Plus the fact that there might still be that large performance bug that we haven't been able to track down yet.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Fixing bugs is great but is there new stuff?
The update itself isn't just a bug fix update from what I understand, so the answer to that is likely yes. The bug fixing they are talking about is fixing bugs that popped up because of this new update that they are trying to get rid of before we get the public release.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Amazing - just looking at a game that uses similar paperdoll and was reminded of this. Cone here to check and find a new update is around the corner.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is what is still open bugs and other things that is being worked on for the next release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To me the 2 major ones are:
0001370: [Gameplay] Somethings gone tilt with Club Membership
0001462: [Event] Very slow to switch of scene

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes