• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dontcareeadf

Jan 18, 2019
There is a lot of tags for this game so what are you looking for.
School?
Incest?
Pregnancy?
Romance?

Look at the top where it says "LATEST UPDATES" and you can choose up to 5 tags for games you like and see is something catches your eye.
Aye lad, I mean, I know how to search for similar games and use the latest updates page (still, thanks for the advice, any response is better than none) but I was more wondering, for people who've played the game, what, specifically, would they recommend that reminds them of this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Aye lad, I mean, I know how to search for similar games and use the latest updates page (still, thanks for the advice, any response is better than none) but I was more wondering, for people who've played the game, what, specifically, would they recommend that reminds them of this?
Only game that comes to mind is Lab Rats 2 for management style with incest and pregnancy including dating and so on.
Just like in HHS you can use romance or drugs to get your way.

Reactions: dontcareeadf

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
A little bit of progress
we are from 126 of 149 entrys solved. Progress (84 %)
up to 127 of 150 entrys solved. Progress (84 %)
1 step forward and 1 step back with new issue.

Also some of the 23 that are still listed as being worked on are basically done and need a lot of players to test them out to see if so.

I posted here: https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-9-5-sp7-hhs.1016/page-130#post-5808622
about some of that.

"" A bunch of the remaining stuff are just tickets that will be checked off right before the final release. Some tickets are kinda finished but are now stuck in a limbo where it's not exactly clear what still needs to be done or whether the issue is truly fixed because it was not easy to reproduce it in the first place. ""

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
Statistically that's an improvement
every sign of live is good. I'am still looking forward and will be happy when we get a offical release and if they find bugs or problems on the way and fix them everything is right. I would really like if in the HHS Forum or here would be more communication ... but i kind of understand that they don't want to waste there, time to make some people happy when they could make more people happy by investing this time in the code.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
every sign of live is good. I'am still looking forward and will be happy when we get a offical release and if they find bugs or problems on the way and fix them everything is right. I would really like if in the HHS Forum or here would be more communication ... but i kind of understand that they don't want to waste there, time to make some people happy when they could make more people happy by investing this time in the code.
Yep and there doing all for free and on there free time from work.

I think once they get the last 3 major problems worked out it will be released.

ADD: Here it the list of open tickets for the next update.
(I will not list the 127 completed tickets.)

((Open tickets.))
1. [Gameplay] Somethings gone tilt with Club Membership
2. [Event] Sayoko's quest needs work
3. [Refactoring] A general review and update of items required
4. [Refactoring] School Sex Events need some thought and work
5. [Gameplay] Questline to create 'Mixed Onsen'
6. [Refactoring] Some consistancy updates to uniform rule text. (And typo corrections)
7. [Refactoring] Relationship Rule text changes
8. [Refactoring] Swimming Uniform text updates
9. [Refactoring] H-Image Files Sizes are Excessive
10. [Gameplay] Timing of effect of subjects and rules is confusing
11. [Editor] Add a way to specifiy what AutoFix's should be appied by "Update All Events"/"Check for Errors"
12. [Editor] Add property to String variables that indicates whether they are meant to be human-readable
13. [GUI] Enhance Global Variables
14. [Event] Perform final event cleanup
15. [Refactoring] Update the changelog
16. [Event] Expanding the Chat System
17. [Gameplay] Adding Cooldown to Hypnosis Behavior Change
18. [Event] Long-awaited Beach Rework
19. [Event] Add start randomizer to improve replayability
20. [Event] Very slow to switch of scene
21. [Event] Locker Room GeneralEncounters Event Scheduling
22. [Refactoring] Request: Save event priority even if is zero
23. [Gameplay] Hypnosis barrier point circumventing

"" A bunch of the remaining stuff are just tickets that will be checked off right before the final release. Some tickets are kinda finished but are now stuck in a limbo where it's not exactly clear what still needs to be done or whether the issue is truly fixed because it was not easy to reproduce it in the first place. ""

Last edited:

nobody0123

May 1, 2020
So I'm about three months into my Lexville save, and I still haven't had the scene with Jeremy Hood,meaning I haven't learnt lockpicking and I can't do the missing girl event. Is there a way to manually make the encounter come up or could I be missing something which is stopping it from occuring?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So I'm about three months into my Lexville save, and I still haven't had the scene with Jeremy Hood,meaning I haven't learnt lockpicking and I can't do the missing girl event. Is there a way to manually make the encounter come up or could I be missing something which is stopping it from occuring?
You must go to the restaurant have something to eat and read then take the news paper home and read every one of the notes in it then head to the park.

Reactions: nobody0123

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
I have a problem that the "Pick Pocket" event won't happen at Park, so I can't "Chat" to the thief to study lock picking skill.
How could I unlock pick locking skill without that event now?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have a problem that the "Pick Pocket" event won't happen at Park, so I can't "Chat" to the thief to study lock picking skill.
How could I unlock pick locking skill without that event now?
First go to the restaurant and eat with reading the newspaper then take the paper home with you and read all items then go to the park.

LymeTime

Oct 17, 2020
How much content will I miss if I don't do any hacking? Just wondering if I can continue or if I should just abandon the game. Physically can't do that minigame at all, one of my eyes is kinda fucked, and all I can get from it is a headache.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How much content will I miss if I don't do any hacking? Just wondering if I can continue or if I should just abandon the game. Physically can't do that minigame at all, one of my eyes is kinda fucked, and all I can get from it is a headache.
3 quest that I can think of, Hooters, a teacher and the missing girl quest.
The missing girl quest is the only one that allows pregnancy in the game unless you get a mod for it.

I don't know why I thought you was asking about lock picking.

There is 2 quest I can think of, 1 of the teachers quest and a minor student quest.

Last edited:

362straw6

Dec 16, 2017
3 quest that I can think of, Hooters, a teacher and the missing girl quest.
The missing girl quest is the only one that allows pregnancy in the game unless you get a mod for it.
Are you sure? I think this answer would be correct if they were asking about the lockpicking minigame. IIRC, you don't need hacking for Hooters or missing girl. You do need it for the crossdressing student (very minor events and lame anyway, IMO) and to control Underwood. But if you date/drug/hypnotize her enough the hacking is irrelevant.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are you sure? I think this answer would be correct if they were asking about the lockpicking minigame. IIRC, you don't need hacking for Hooters or missing girl. You do need it for the crossdressing student (very minor events and lame anyway, IMO) and to control Underwood. But if you date/drug/hypnotize her enough the hacking is irrelevant.
My bad I thought op was asking about picking locks, how I have no idea why I thought that.

There is 1 quest that I know of that is effected by this other than those 2 and its hacking the police computer for 1 of the teachers quest.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
You can open the library and hire the librarian and she can teach you hacking as well as the mini game, so you have options like in lockpicking.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes