Draculesti

May 20, 2019
Draculesti

The last few bugs are proven to be very complex to solved or so it seems to me that is.
1 Month gone and Mantis still stands at 84%

126 von 149 Einträgen erledigt. Fortschritt (84 %)
I still understand that this is a free Project and everyone is donating time as it fits his reallife, but i am not sure if something is moving forward. I think i read in one post that spinner fixed something but i am pretty sure he has not make a mantis entry so it doesn't show that there was progress.

Shilo
can you please say something how far the team is away from going to work on the next phase - .

Azyria

Jun 29, 2020
Another question, this one i'm asking because i don't know how it really works. How do i get someone to fall in love with me? i hear you can make them move in with you and stuff like that. Now i know you can make everyone fall in love in the cheats menu. but i wanna know how to do it for real

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Another question, this one i'm asking because i don't know how it really works. How do i get someone to fall in love with me? i hear you can make them move in with you and stuff like that. Now i know you can make everyone fall in love in the cheats menu. but i wanna know how to do it for real
The only one I have ever tried for was the sister and after she falls for MC she sleeps in his bed.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
yes it is
In that case, is there a way to create NPC's? or at least change the appearance of the player character (Aside from the size of their assets)? I'm trying my hand at building my own world and can't seem to find anything of the sort.

Azyria

Jun 29, 2020
In that case, is there a way to create NPC's? or at least change the appearance of the player character (Aside from the size of their assets)? I'm trying my hand at building my own world and can't seem to find anything of the sort.
i don't think so, not to my knowledge. i could be wrong about that.

Azyria

Jun 29, 2020
Question! i'm trying to do with the Susan Hooter corruption line. i broke into the house and took the photo. Do i blackmail Peter (her son) because i'm not able to talk to Susan about the photo

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
to create a npc is not easy in my opinion ...

to change something on your charakter is possible, if you go through with it. The easiest change you can make is to modify the head (named Principal_FHead.png for the female/futa version and Principal_MHead.png for the male Head) .
Haircolour, hairstyle, glasses, is easy with a drawing programm, changing the shape of the face ... maybe it is easier to look through the faces that are availble for other npc, copy it, modyfy it and name it according to what it it should be (Principal_FHead.png or Principal_MHead.png).
Make a copy of the face you want to replace and save it under a other name so you can restore ist if you want to.

If you change the body you are a little bit screwed than it become a lot more of work, because you must change every clothing artikel your charakter will wear.

this is out of my memory and a quick search in my version of the game ...
the heads of the principle you can find under
\HHS+1.9.5-2050-Release\Schools\ModSchool\Images\People\SpecialCharacters\Heads
and the clothes under
\HHS+1.9.5-2050-Release\Schools\ModSchool\Images\People\SpecialCharacters\Principal_All
i think there was an article under
how you could create your own mod. i highly advise you to do this. If you are not making a mod but are thinking of changing the original game the path will change from \ModSchool\ to \NormalSchool\ but i never tryed this.

i looked ito the files ... if you want to change the body you have appoximly 410 pictures that you must edit ...

Last edited:

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Question! i'm trying to do with the Susan Hooter corruption line. i broke into the house and took the photo. Do i blackmail Peter (her son) because i'm not able to talk to Susan about the photo

Without getting spoilery: Yes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It all depends on you and how you want to play it, friends or enemy your choice.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
to create a npc is not easy in my opinion ...

to change something on your charakter is possible, if you go through with it. The easiest change you can make is to modify the head (named Principal_FHead.png for the female/futa version and Principal_MHead.png for the male Head) .
Haircolour, hairstyle, glasses, is easy with a drawing programm, changing the shape of the face ... maybe it is easier to look through the faces that are availble for other npc, copy it, modyfy it and name it according to what it it should be (Principal_FHead.png or Principal_MHead.png).
Make a copy of the face you want to replace and save it under a other name so you can restore ist if you want to.

If you change the body you are a little bit screwed than it become a lot more of work, because you must change every clothing artikel your charakter will wear.

this is out of my memory and a quick search in my version of the game ...
the heads of the principle you can find under
\HHS+1.9.5-2050-Release\Schools\ModSchool\Images\People\SpecialCharacters\Heads
and the clothes under
\HHS+1.9.5-2050-Release\Schools\ModSchool\Images\People\SpecialCharacters\Principal_All
i think there was an article under
how you could create your own mod. i highly advise you to do this. If you are not making a mod but are thinking of changing the original game the path will change from \ModSchool\ to \NormalSchool\ but i never tryed this.

i looked ito the files ... if you want to change the body you have appoximly 410 pictures that you must edit ...
Sounds like too much work for what it's worth. Hope the dev at least considers a simpler way, the character graphics seem like there from that K-ON Dress-up game anyway (which if I'm not mistaken was able to change character appearances very easily)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sounds like too much work for what it's worth. Hope the dev at least considers a simpler way, the character graphics seem like there from that K-ON Dress-up game anyway (which if I'm not mistaken was able to change character appearances very easily)
I don't know if you can see it but
Has the one that can be used for HHS, two Kisekae bundles you can use to make Paper Dolls for HHS+
I don't know if they will work for what you want to do but hey its listed there.

Reactions: Draculesti

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
I don't know if you can see it but
Has the one that can be used for HHS, two Kisekae bundles you can use to make Paper Dolls for HHS+
I don't know if they will work for what you want to do but hey its listed there.
nice i totally forgot about the editor, but is also a very very long time ago that i made a mod for myself :cool: back in the day i even tried to change some events but that backfired way to much. It also remembers me of how old i am today ^^

I think i should shut my mouth and let people help that are familiar with the recent versions. Thanks for your helping a1fox3

Reactions: a1fox3

Azyria

Jun 29, 2020
does anyone know how to get the additional rooms/additional wing. i see there is a event for it but i don't know how to trigger it

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
does anyone know how to get the additional rooms/additional wing. i see there is a event for it but i don't know how to trigger it
Everything is bought and paid for in your computer, what exactly are you looking to add?
hhs.jpg
Some items will not show until you get the PTA to go for it or like the chemistry lab wont show until you have the chemistry classroom.

Azyria

Jun 29, 2020
Everything is bought and paid for in your computer, what exactly are you looking to add?
View attachment 1182304
Some items will not show until you get the PTA to go for it or like the chemistry lab wont show until you have the chemistry classroom.
with Lexville, you have can buy additional rooms/additional wing. which adds the total class rooms to 13 and a new upper floor

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
There's a lot missing from this game it seems, and it's a shame considering how malleable it is.

Like the expulsion of students
More customization options for the player character (such as hair and eye color)
Being able to make your own dolls (I said this before, but the work around just feels so clunky and confusing)
Expanding the school
Doing illegal things and then framing someone you hypnotized
Hypnotizing people to have sex with others.
Proper Harem building features.
More user friendly world building, event building, game mode designing, ect.

The list goes on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There's a lot missing from this game it seems, and it's a shame considering how malleable it is.

Like the expulsion of students
More customization options for the player character (such as hair and eye color)
Being able to make your own dolls (I said this before, but the work around just feels so clunky and confusing)
Expanding the school
Doing illegal things and then framing someone you hypnotized
Hypnotizing people to have sex with others.
Proper Harem building features.
More user friendly world building, event building, game mode designing, ect.

The list goes on.
Well there looking for more developers to help out.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes