jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
ok so I see that even though I have sexy school uniforms the teachers recommend that the students might as well be naked and you are able to promise that you will make the uniforms more reveling but when I go to the PTA there is no option to have no uniform at all so is it even possible to have them come to school naked?

TLDR; Can you make the students come to school naked?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok so I see that even though I have sexy school uniforms the teachers recommend that the students might as well be naked and you are able to promise that you will make the uniforms more reveling but when I go to the PTA there is no option to have no uniform at all so is it even possible to have them come to school naked?

TLDR; Can you make the students come to school naked?
They will you just need to corrupt them more.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok how the hell do you get to the school basement without teleporting your way there with the debug menu?
it's in the schoolyard, the location to the right when at the school gate, and I believe it has to be built first.

MIchealbael

Jul 10, 2018
so i have been playing this game for awhile now and i keep impregnating girls then they find me i want to be apart of the baby's life thing then they give me a call saying the baby will be here soon but then its been 2 months and still nothing. so how long do i have to wait for them to give birth.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so i have been playing this game for awhile now and i keep impregnating girls then they find me i want to be apart of the baby's life thing then they give me a call saying the baby will be here soon but then its been 2 months and still nothing. so how long do i have to wait for them to give birth.
You must be using a mod for that and should ask that at the HHS forums in the mod section.

With out mods then you never get to see the baby because the girl moves away before birth.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Sierra Hardman came to my office to discuss plan to corrupt her mom (Karin Hardman), but I didn't have Karin employed yet. How long do I have to wait for Sierra to show up again (I hired Karin now)? Calling Sierra to my office doesn't trigger anything.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You must be using a mod for that and should ask that at the HHS forums in the mod section.

With out mods then you never get to see the baby because the girl moves away before birth.
I have to wonder if that's going to be the only outcome for pregnancy in this game or if it's planned to allow a pregnancy to be carried out without the girl disappearing for a different scenario that leads to pregnancy, say just simply impregnation during normal sex, where the girl isn't just giving you sex and carrying your child as a way to repay saving her or whatever. Last I remember, a full pregnancy system was considered, not just this one event, but being able to impregnate any girl without the code designating her as some sort of sacrificial lamb as it does in the kidnapping scenario.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have to wonder if that's going to be the only outcome for pregnancy in this game or if it's planned to allow a pregnancy to be carried out without the girl disappearing for a different scenario that leads to pregnancy, say just simply impregnation during normal sex, where the girl isn't just giving you sex and carrying your child as a way to repay saving her or whatever. Last I remember, a full pregnancy system was considered, not just this one event, but being able to impregnate any girl without the code designating her as some sort of sacrificial lamb as it does in the kidnapping scenario.
We need a dev to let us know once and for all if any pregnancy system is going to come our way.
Shilo is one of the dev's and hangs around here some so if Shilo would give us some light on pregnancy it would help.

To me it seems one of the dev's on the HHS forum kinda hates pregnancy in the way he post about the subject.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I don't think they hate pregnancy as much as the paperdoll system would need to be rebuilt a bit to enable a pregnant belly layer, plus all the outfits would need to have that bit created, and someone would have to source many pregnant hentai images for events, and events would need to be re-coded to support them.

I know they say they don't want to do it because they don't know what to do with the babies and kids, but even if they chose to just say they exist and never show them, the amount of work to get it into the game is quite large and no one has volunteered to do the work necessary.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't think they hate pregnancy as much as the paperdoll system would need to be rebuilt a bit to enable a pregnant belly layer, plus all the outfits would need to have that bit created, and someone would have to source many pregnant hentai images for events, and events would need to be re-coded to support them.

I know they say they don't want to do it because they don't know what to do with the babies and kids, but even if they chose to just say they exist and never show them, the amount of work to get it into the game is quite large and no one has volunteered to do the work necessary.
They already have pregnant bellies in the paper doll system in the files.
If you want to see them here is the location for them: (Where you have the game)\hhs+-1.10.0-BETA\Schools\NormalSchool\Images\People\Students\Nude\Pregnancy

And yes someone needs to do clothes for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
Haven't touched this game in a bit (since you had to download all those updates and install yourself in their folders). Is this version pre-packed with all those? I'd like to try some of the new mods but tracking those updates...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Haven't touched this game in a bit (since you had to download all those updates and install yourself in their folders). Is this version pre-packed with all those? I'd like to try some of the new mods but tracking those updates...
Yes all the updates are in this version, you will need to start a new game once the new game update comes out.

Were in closed beta testing now.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
*looks around*
So uh, if anyone is still around here, just FYI I might have found another modder to add some culture back into the game.
If I don't respond in the next week or so, assume me dead.

• Haha
Reactions: Storm4n

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
We need a dev to let us know once and for all if any pregnancy system is going to come our way.
Shilo is one of the dev's and hangs around here some so if Shilo would give us some light on pregnancy it would help.

To me it seems one of the dev's on the HHS forum kinda hates pregnancy in the way he post about the subject.
It's not on the roadmap for 1.10, as far as I am aware. A more flexible paperdoll system would surely be one of the steps. I wasn't even aware of the image for the pregnant student bellies you mentioned. It is not used anywhere, as far as I know, and it has been around for more than five years.

But aside from the paperdoll, there are also a lot of other things that need to be considered:
- How are we actually going to handle the implementation?
- What data are we going to track about the pregnancy and offspring?
- Will it require new VEE operations?
- How are the society and other NPCs going to react to it? Do highly pregnant students continue coming to class? Do pregnant adult workers get time off from their jobs?
- Will we distinguish between automatically knowing who the father is or could there be uncertainty in cases of multiple potential candiates?
- Will it have any unforeseen side-effects on existing events, since students could technically then be considered to be "parents" as well?

There are a whole bunch of other incomplete mechanics in the game - adding yet another one does not make things easier. I am trying to limit the feature creep a bit until we actually have a stable release version.

As for what's left to do for 1.10, at least on my plate:
- The new notifications still need to be made configurable in some specific contexts. And Spinner also requested control over showing only the most relevant changes when relationship-related stuff is affected, which could be pretty tricky to do.
- There is something very strange going on with club membership, where the game reports much less students to be in a specific club than there actually are.
- Every now and then I get reports (and also experience myself) that the game slows down for a really long time when advancing the scene in an event. I can't reliably reproduce it, though, which makes it really difficult to fix. I am not sure if it's related to the new notifications in some way.

Last edited:

362straw6

Dec 16, 2017
So let's see... I'll be sharing some screenshots since i swear this must be a bug. Let me also clarify that i have not attempted to use any sort of cheats nor tweak with anything, i don't understand that stuff so i always play the game normally.

Screenshot one: As you see, i have the option of bound student model enabled, so at least i have been able to unlock *some* sort of bondage content. But this is for the anatomy class, which i have been told is not the same as sex ed.

Screenshot two: These are all the classes i have available right now. I have purchased everything minus the music classroom and the art classroom.

Screenshot three: Again, just to be sure, these are ALL the classes i have available.

Screenshot four: The bondage club is also enabled. So again, i have access to some bondage content but i have yet to see the option for sex ed to show up.

I don't see no other options show up so... I'm truly lost, either this is a bug or there's something obvious i'm missing. Where do i enable it as a teaching option then? I'm lost.
I think it must be a bug then. If, as you say, there aren't any more policies to unlock through the PTA, you should already have TSE as one of the available checkboxes in screenshot 2. I have seen similar bugs pop up so it's not unheard of; good news is that it's not a huge loss for those classes to be unavailable as they aren't needed for any plot stuff and the students get pretty well corrupted anyway even without sex ed.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
This has probably already been asked, but how long does Susan Hooter stay mad at you for? Been a week or two for me now, unless I'm supposed to make Peter a sex toy?

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes