Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Did you get the Bondage Uniform resolution passed with the PTA, or is that not there yet?
Bondage uniform doesn't show up at all! Nude uniform is approved, bondage club is approved, Basement Punishment is approved (although no one shows up there for some reason).

When i check the smartphone about Samantha Keller, this is what the notes tell me i have done already:

''Hired Samantha and, based on her CV, she's seems very capable and motivated.''
''Teaching strengths are an odd combination of Computer Science and Sex Ed.''
''Has a seriousness about her...''
''Private Detective found out she's got some hefty gambling debts and works as a dominatrix to pay them off.''
''Even managed to get a pretty incrementing photo of her...''
''Decided to go for a little of quid pro quo. That worked out ok (sort of).''
''Now need to open up the school basement, and give her $5000 to fit it out.''
''Not sure i came out ahead on that deal...!?''
''Have fulfilled my side of the bargain, and expect she'll fulfill hers.''
''Still, kind of feel like she owes me something more.''
''Might just have to seize on any other opportunities that present themselves re Mistress Keller.''

I can't find ANY event related to her, she just keeps giving me blowjobs and titjobs at the office every monday and that's literally it... Bondage Uniform refuses to show up smh.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Bondage uniform doesn't show up at all! Nude uniform is approved, bondage club is approved, Basement Punishment is approved (although no one shows up there for some reason).

When i check the smartphone about Samantha Keller, this is what the notes tell me i have done already:

''Hired Samantha and, based on her CV, she's seems very capable and motivated.''
''Teaching strengths are an odd combination of Computer Science and Sex Ed.''
''Has a seriousness about her...''
''Private Detective found out she's got some hefty gambling debts and works as a dominatrix to pay them off.''
''Even managed to get a pretty incrementing photo of her...''
''Decided to go for a little of quid pro quo. That worked out ok (sort of).''
''Now need to open up the school basement, and give her $5000 to fit it out.''
''Not sure i came out ahead on that deal...!?''
''Have fulfilled my side of the bargain, and expect she'll fulfill hers.''
''Still, kind of feel like she owes me something more.''
''Might just have to seize on any other opportunities that present themselves re Mistress Keller.''

I can't find ANY event related to her, she just keeps giving me blowjobs and titjobs at the office every monday and that's literally it... Bondage Uniform refuses to show up smh.
What class do you have Sam teaching now?

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I assume Sex Ed is Anatomy, yes? Otherwise the option isn't showing up for me. : (
No, there's "Theoretical Sex Ed" and "Practical Sex Ed" unlocked through the PTA; I think you need the latter to eventually unlock the BU.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I assume Sex Ed is Anatomy, yes? Otherwise the option isn't showing up for me. : (
No Sex Ed is its own class and will not show up until you get the PTA to agree to the class.
123.jpg
Sam needs to be in the computer class and once the PTA agrees to sex ed have her teach that to.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
No, there's "Theoretical Sex Ed" and "Practical Sex Ed" unlocked through the PTA; I think you need the latter to eventually unlock the BU.
None of those have showed up for me and i have no more stuff that i can unlock on the PTA. Do i need to complete a certain character's story line for it? Sorry if i'm annoying you with the questions but it's really frustrating getting stuck after so many hours playing this game lol!

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Just checked the Event code, and for whatever reason, it's tied to Slutsky's attendance at the PTA meeting. Never had any of the major characters miss meetings, but I guess it can happen and block access.

Reactions: Scorr

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Just checked the Event code, and for whatever reason, it's tied to Slutsky's attendance at the PTA meeting. Never had any of the major characters miss meetings, but I guess it can happen and block access.
But i have seen her in almost every single meeting... You know what, it's ok. I'm just gonna give up lol, thank you for the help but since i can't seem to progress i'll just call it quits here.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Has this game been updated at all recently? I still play it every once in a while.
Were in the process of an update now doing bug fixes and such in a beta version of the next update.
When this version comes out you will need to start a brand new game because a lot of changes behind the game has been updated.

v1.9.5 has been updated with a lot of fixes over the last 2 years with the last update about 3-4 months ago with sp7.

Reactions: Reij and Dnn22

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
is there a good way to arrange which teachers teach what and what classes go where in the time table cause I am to lazy to go through and make sure each class has a teacher at the same time

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there a good way to arrange which teachers teach what and what classes go where in the time table cause I am to lazy to go through and make sure each class has a teacher at the same time
There is the auto option for the class schedule and I use it when I play.
You might need to redo some of the classes like making sure that Sam is in the computer class and so on.

If your just starting a new game then choose 2 of the most green ones for each teacher then use the auto option to set the classes for the time being.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes