362straw6

Dec 16, 2017
None of those have showed up for me and i have no more stuff that i can unlock on the PTA. Do i need to complete a certain character's story line for it? Sorry if i'm annoying you with the questions but it's really frustrating getting stuck after so many hours playing this game lol!
Theoretical sex education is one of the first options offered at the PTA meetings, and you can even get it approved without corrupting anyone yet. So either you already got it approved and forgot (in which case make sure to enable it as a teaching option then put it in schedules) or you have a weird bug. As others have mentioned TSE --> PSE --> Bondage class & uniform so without TSE and the random events that come with it, no bondage.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Theoretical sex education is one of the first options offered at the PTA meetings, and you can even get it approved without corrupting anyone yet. So either you already got it approved and forgot (in which case make sure to enable it as a teaching option then put it in schedules) or you have a weird bug. As others have mentioned TSE --> PSE --> Bondage class & uniform so without TSE and the random events that come with it, no bondage.
So let's see... I'll be sharing some screenshots since i swear this must be a bug. Let me also clarify that i have not attempted to use any sort of cheats nor tweak with anything, i don't understand that stuff so i always play the game normally.

Screenshot one: As you see, i have the option of bound student model enabled, so at least i have been able to unlock *some* sort of bondage content. But this is for the anatomy class, which i have been told is not the same as sex ed.

Screenshot two: These are all the classes i have available right now. I have purchased everything minus the music classroom and the art classroom.

Screenshot three: Again, just to be sure, these are ALL the classes i have available.

Screenshot four: The bondage club is also enabled. So again, i have access to some bondage content but i have yet to see the option for sex ed to show up.

I don't see no other options show up so... I'm truly lost, either this is a bug or there's something obvious i'm missing. Where do i enable it as a teaching option then? I'm lost.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
next question how does one learn to lockpick
Go to the restaurant, eat there, you'll find a newspaper there and choose to read it and take it with yourself. Then go to inventory, open the newspaper, read all of the entries and afterwards go to the park, you'll find a dude that's stealing (or smtng like that? DON'T STOP HIM, pick the option to approach him and then ask him to teach you, he'll also gift you a special lockpick. There u go buddy.

DABBY

Oct 24, 2017
Screenshot three: Again, just to be sure, these are ALL the classes i have available.
I assume, you've tried to scroll down this list, right? Sex ed is usually at the bottom. Also, if you have a teacher/classrom busy, it becomes unavailable at the set time. Sex ed is calssrom non-specific though.
You might already know it, so, don't be offended if i stated something obvious.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I assume, you've tried to scroll down this list, right? Sex ed is usually at the bottom. Also, if you have a teacher/classrom busy, it becomes unavailable at the set time. Sex ed is calssrom non-specific though.
You might already know it, so, don't be offended if i stated something obvious.
... I might just be the dumbest human being ever created up to date, LOL. I'm sorry and thank you for pointing out the obvious, lol!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
can someone help me when I try to start the game I get this error
All I can say is you maybe to many folders deep for you OP to see the file.
Try and remove the main file to your desktop and click on the exe from there.

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
I know it must be annoying and you are hearing the Questing way to often.
But is there a sheduled date for a not beta release?
I get that the version for 2020-11-01 is at 84% in the mantis log and that the Version for 2021-03-31 is at 0% and you have a sheduled Version for 2021-12-31.

when i looking back in the log the first resolved Tickets where in 2018-10-xx, 29 Months ago. So every Month gets 2,9 % of progress, if you could take that to appromimate a new date for the release ist would be somewhere at the End of this Year. At the other side Shilo wrote " A bunch of the remaining stuff are just tickets that will be checked off right before the final release." which in my Opinion indicates that there is a Chance that it will come sooner. The next Major Release was sheduled 4 Month later.
Is this Major Release still beta or will it be the first public release? (i do see the Backlog but i don't know if it will be a final version after everything stated there is integrated or if the first public release will come before.
I am for myself work in the it and i know that timetables often have to change because some things are easier, or some things become a nightmare, so i am not pushing for a fixed date. But i woud appreciate it if you could give a rough estimation (maybe only the quartal and the year of a public release?) und make it clear for me at what i must look to know when the first public release will come.

I am sorry if i asked this before and simply forgot :-(

And i am really grateful for all the work and the years everyone was working on this game. I have more than a few memorys from years ago playing it, tinkering with events and trying to understand some of the coding. Thank you for all your hard work.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
on the main post, it has a link to the "Single gender mod", following this link leads nowhere and I can find only references to it, does the mod no longer exist? has it been depreciated? and if it does exist, can someone repost it?

I love this game, but I really want it to be an all-girls school (for obvious reasons) so I was hoping to get my hands on it. if it does no longer work, does anyone know what would need to be done to recreate it? or to just change all males to Futas?

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
on the main post, it has a link to the "Single gender mod", following this link leads nowhere and I can find only references to it, does the mod no longer exist? has it been depreciated? and if it does exist, can someone repost it?

I love this game, but I really want it to be an all-girls school (for obvious reasons) so I was hoping to get my hands on it. if it does no longer work, does anyone know what would need to be done to recreate it? or to just change all males to Futas?
You can modify xml file to have girls generate. Its in School/.../Config
Note that some events that require a certain amount of boy will not occur anymore, swimming club for example

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
You can modify xml file to have girls generate. Its in School/.../Config
Note that some events that require a certain amount of boy will not occur anymore, swimming club for example
I figured that may have been an issue, part of the reason I was hoping that the single gender mod, if it still does exist, changes all of the gender requirements as well, I like modding, and haven't gotten too far into the game yet, so I don't know what all would need to change if I made it an all girls school

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
I figured that may have been an issue, part of the reason I was hoping that the single gender mod, if it still does exist, changes all of the gender requirements as well, I like modding, and haven't gotten too far into the game yet, so I don't know what all would need to change if I made it an all girls school
Single Gender Mod basically changing the game xml file, it use to generate new game where it config all males become futas and then add an option to turn them all to girls. You must use them with some other xml files to get some events work again
If you still want to have a full girl school (not really full), find gender spawn value like this in the xml file (there will be 2 different config: Adult and Student) and change it to whatever you want. Some special ppls will not change since they stick to a certain questline
Untitled.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

When you change the default number of post per page from 20 this will happen.
Change it back to default of 20 and it takes you right to the mod.

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
When you change the default number of post per page from 20 this will happen.
Change it back to default of 20 and it takes you right to the mod.
ah, thank you, that would explain a lot of issues I've had with links to comments never lining up.

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
next question does the bondage club ever ACTUALLY meet?
Edit: Also how the hell do you get into the club after you blow the guy and get rejected the first time?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes