raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Where do I get the lockpicking skill?
First, you need to go to Restaurant, then eat some food there, will have a clue that you will read a newspaper left on table. Read it and choose take it with you. Then read all news in newspaper in your inventory. Then go to Park, there will be a random event which a girl being thief by Jeremy Hood, confront him and you will able to learn Lockpicking skill

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Just out of curiosity is there a way or path location to add your own images? Will the game display them randomly or does the code have only specific images it shows and added ones wont be recognised?

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Just out of curiosity is there a way or path location to add your own images? Will the game display them randomly or does the code have only specific images it shows and added ones wont be recognised?
It depends. Most events have "hardcoded" paths to specific images. Even the operation that picks a random image still lists all individual images that it may choose from.
There are also operations to show a random image from a specific directory, which can easily be modded. But they are rarely used at the moment because most event text refers directly to the content of the particular image - accounting for any random image only works for very generic events that don't go much into detail.

The modding framework in 1.10 will make it easier to just replace existing content with your own content, though.

Regardless of that, if you are willing to create new events or overwrite existing ones, you can of course also add your own images. But it's a bit more work than just dropping images in a folder.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
How do I get slaves and the required upgrades if it is possible in the base game?
If I remember correctly, you need an upgrade to your own house that turns it into a sex dungeon. In base game you then need to wait for an event when someone is eating lunch alone outside at school, ignore them and they get kidnapped. You can then follow a series of actions to rescue them. Once you have reached them you can then enslave them yourself if you have the house upgrade, you can then train them over time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I get slaves and the required upgrades if it is possible in the base game?
If I remember correctly, you need an upgrade to your own house that turns it into a sex dungeon. In base game you then need to wait for an event when someone is eating lunch alone outside at school, ignore them and they get kidnapped. You can then follow a series of actions to rescue them. Once you have reached them you can then enslave them yourself if you have the house upgrade, you can then train them over time.
If you inslave her you lose out on the only Pregnancy in the game.

Every 3-4 months a new girl will get kidnapped and if you rescue her and take her to her home you get to impregnate her every time but if you inslave her that quest is over and you get a sex slave for life.

jupojupo

Jul 10, 2019
(never thought I would make this question in my life) ut how do you impregnate? if it's via a event, how do I trigget the event? and is it possile to trigger the event y some short of console command? thx in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
(never thought I would make this question in my life) ut how do you impregnate? if it's via a event, how do I trigget the event? and is it possile to trigger the event y some short of console command? thx in advance
You rescue the kidnapped girl and take her to her home, do not make her a slave and do not rape her.
This is the only one in the game you can get pregnant and the event will trigger over and over again every 3-4 months of game play.
Also do not take the money they offer.

Using the console can break your game if you have no idea what you are doing, so I do not recommend you use the console to do anything other than maybe adding some money to your MC.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
But how the fuck am i supposed to unlock bondage uniform? I have the Bondage Club policy enacted, i have the school basement, i have BDSM detention enacted too, bondage in class as well. But for my life i swear i can't seem to be able to unlock bondage uniforms. Did i encounter a bug? Can someone help me out here? Or is there a certain corruption amount i need to hit before unlocking it? My corruption is around 70 rn.

Apr 28, 2020
But how the fuck am i supposed to unlock bondage uniform? I have the Bondage Club policy enacted, i have the school basement, i have BDSM detention enacted too, bondage in class as well. But for my life i swear i can't seem to be able to unlock bondage uniforms. Did i encounter a bug? Can someone help me out here? Or is there a certain corruption amount i need to hit before unlocking it? My corruption is around 70 rn.
someone says that you need to get the teacher that does the bondage to go further into it.

really wish theres a thing to put all this need to know info together.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
someone says that you need to get the teacher that does the bondage to go further into it.

really wish theres a thing to put all this need to know info together.
The teacher that does bondage is Samanta Keller, yes? I have her already. It's so silly that i was able to unlock almost all bondage content but for some reason most events don't show up. There's never people in the basement for detention, no matter what i do. The bondage club just shows that there's people present on the basement but there are not events at all... And like i said, the bondage uniform doesn't even show up...

If someone knows how to unlock it, please do tell.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
The teacher that does bondage is Samanta Keller, yes? I have her already. It's so silly that i was able to unlock almost all bondage content but for some reason most events don't show up. There's never people in the basement for detention, no matter what i do. The bondage club just shows that there's people present on the basement but there are not events at all... And like i said, the bondage uniform doesn't even show up...

Assign Samantha to Computer Classroom, and watch the hidden cam (may take a few tries).

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Assign Samantha to Computer Classroom, and watch the hidden cam (may take a few tries).
You mean in order to discover her abusing a drugged student or smtng like that? I have already done that, right now the smartphone tells me this about her when i check her story line:

''Might just have to seize on any other opportunities that present themselves re Mistress Keller'', that's all there is to it but i can't seem to find any events or hints on what to do...

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
You mean in order to discover her abusing a drugged student or smtng like that? I have already done that, right now the smartphone tells me this about her when i check her story line:

''Might just have to seize on any other opportunities that present themselves re Mistress Keller'', that's all there is to it but i can't seem to find any events or hints on what to do...
Did you get the Bondage Uniform resolution passed with the PTA, or is that not there yet?

Dnn22

Formerly 'dani_iturry'
Jan 21, 2021

I think you need the PTA to approve the Nude Uniform and have taught bondage classes for a week

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes