a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so is this game done? it looks done, but It doesn't have the complete tag
No its not done but it has a lot, a very lot of content.

We are working on the next update and beta testing it now for problems.

I would say wait till the next update comes out because of how many changes that have been made a new start will have to be done.

Wyvren

Sep 16, 2017
I guess I really do be just sitting around waiting all day for my stupid account to get approved, just so I can get mods -.-

Send Help. It's been three days and I still haven't been approved to see downloads in the mod forum T.T I'm starving.
Registation was instant for me. So maybe they stopped with the manual approving, or they were online and had cought up with it. In any case here are the update files. SP7 and update 43

Reactions: tigerdiamond

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Registation was instant for me. So maybe they stopped with the manual approving, or they were online and had cought up with it. In any case here are the update files. SP7 and update 43
Thanks, I'm STILL waiting on the second email telling me I'm approved.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is any old versions still exist?
I mean, looks like new version is too homo, and they threw good stuff.
There is only homo if you want it, nothing says you have to do the homo stuff its your choice to do so.
And as far as I know there is only 1 quest that forces homo shit and I skip that one.

Dnn22

Formerly 'dani_iturry'
Jan 21, 2021
Help, I can't start the event Teddy Bear Making every time i enter to the club, other girls scenes appear i have corrupted Ginny Nightshade and improved the room.
Do i need other things?

Dnn22

Formerly 'dani_iturry'
Jan 21, 2021
You ask the girls for them.
I don't get the option to ask about her panties, in the game wiki it said something about the girl with powers needing to present herself to start the event, how do I do that?
I want to start the teddy bear making event, i tried entering at club time, but i only get small events from the other girls, nothing from the girl with powers showing up, do I need something else? Like having something in my inventory or something like that?

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
I don't get the option to ask about her panties, in the game wiki it said something about the girl with powers needing to present herself to start the event, how do I do that?
I want to start the teddy bear making event, i tried entering at club time, but i only get small events from the other girls, nothing from the girl with powers showing up, do I need something else? Like having something in my inventory or something like that?
You need to have the Secret Panty Exchange Club as well as the full Computer Lab; Panties from Susan Hooter, Sierra Hardmann, Daisy Maddox, and Cheerleader panties you "liberate" from the Girls' Locker Room after school are currently "Bearable".

Dnn22

Formerly 'dani_iturry'
Jan 21, 2021
You need to have the Secret Panty Exchange Club as well as the full Computer Lab; Panties from Susan Hooter, Sierra Hardmann, Daisy Maddox, and Cheerleader panties you "liberate" from the Girls' Locker Room after school are currently "Bearable".
I have the SPE club, I also have the comp lab upgrade, i remember that Susan's panties were given to her son in the corruption mission and can't ask her for more, in the girls' lockers it only appears to change my clothes.
Do I need to do something before i can ask about their panties?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have the SPE club, I also have the comp lab upgrade, i remember that Susan's panties were given to her son in the corruption mission and can't ask her for more, in the girls' lockers it only appears to change my clothes.
Do I need to do something before i can ask about their panties?
Just go back to Susan's house and you should be able to get another pair of panties or the same pair, look in the boy's room.

Dnn22

Formerly 'dani_iturry'
Jan 21, 2021
Just go back to Susan's house and you should be able to get another pair of panties or the same pair, look in the boy's room.
Nothing shows up, shouldn't I trigger a SPE club event before i can pick up panties?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nothing shows up, shouldn't I trigger a SPE club event before i can pick up panties?
That quest never held any interest for me so I never done it.
I was talking about getting the same or another pair of Susan's panties, I have no idea on how to get the other girls panties.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes