ollahoola

Aug 9, 2018
im trying to add stats to all the students but i only seem to be able to add stats för 1 at a time. is there any way to change stats like corruption for everyone at the same time?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
im trying to add stats to all the students but i only seem to be able to add stats för 1 at a time. is there any way to change stats like corruption for everyone at the same time?
The longer you play and the more students that are corrupted the more corruption all NPC's gain daily including the town NPC's.

This game is not a fast past game but is design for long term play.

Going commando helps.

As for cheating then no, you must change each npc group yourself 1 at a time.

Last edited:

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
As for cheating then no, you must change each npc yourself 1 at a time.
You can just open the Debug Window and type a console command into the line at the bottom, like
ADD STAT FOR GROUP ALL TO Corruption 100

There are different groups like "OWN_STUDENTS", "OTHER_STUDENTS", "HIRED_TEACHERS", "PARENTS", "PTA", etc. if you want to limit it to only a few people. It can ruin the game though to cheat like this on a large scale, and it can break certain events that assume a more natural progression of stats.

Reactions: ollahoola

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You can just open the Debug Window and type a console command into the line at the bottom, like
ADD STAT FOR GROUP ALL TO Corruption 100

There are different groups like "OWN_STUDENTS", "OTHER_STUDENTS", "HIRED_TEACHERS", "PARENTS", "PTA", etc. if you want to limit it to only a few people. It can ruin the game though to cheat like this on a large scale, and it can break certain events that assume a more natural progression of stats.
I forgot to put in "group" and have changed it now to read (you must change each npc group yourself 1 at a time).
Thanks for reminding me.

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
quick question: i see there are pregnancy mod. But can i really make girls pregnant and raise the child ? or it just the visual ? how can i check if the girl got pregnant ? and can i use pregnancy mod with Lexville ?

ShadedAvenger

Jun 26, 2019
quick question: i see there are pregnancy mod. But can i really make girls pregnant and raise the child ? or it just the visual ? how can i check if the girl got pregnant ? and can i use pregnancy mod with Lexville ?
Pregnancy mod doesn't work with Lexville, i think it has something to do with the different shaped vaginas being in the same space as the pregnant belly, and some of the event don't really work.
As for your other question, you can make females and futas pregnant by sleeping with them, and after a set amount of time they will let you know that they are pregnant. Eventually they will give birth and you will be able to name the kid, and every now and then the game will show a small event of you spending time with the baby. If you play as a futa or female, you can also get pregnant. You can go to the sex shop and buy a box of condoms to configure some of the settings for the mod.

Reactions: raingirth

raingirth

Jul 5, 2018
Pregnancy mod doesn't work with Lexville, i think it has something to do with the different shaped vaginas being in the same space as the pregnant belly, and some of the event don't really work.
As for your other question, you can make females and futas pregnant by sleeping with them, and after a set amount of time they will let you know that they are pregnant. Eventually they will give birth and you will be able to name the kid, and every now and then the game will show a small event of you spending time with the baby. If you play as a futa or female, you can also get pregnant. You can go to the sex shop and buy a box of condoms to configure some of the settings for the mod.
so i can do the pregnancy things with vanilla game, not with Lex right ? hmm. feel sad

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think the mod devs are working on making it compatible with lexville. Fingers crossed!
They are adding pregnancy as far as I know, but from what I read, it cannot be made compatible because of the way each installs, they have to implement their own pregnancy system. It has been a while, though, so maybe they found a way.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does the update come out this year?
I am one of the beta tester and I would say it will be out this year.
Dec. I took a break from testing and will go back again next week to start again and I hope this is the last time I will be needed for this go-around.

Reactions: RJP
Jun 11, 2018
I am one of the beta tester and I would say it will be out this year.
Dec. I took a break from testing and will go back again next week to start again and I hope this is the last time I will be needed for this go-around.
Cool. Do you know what will be in the new update? Will they get to doing anything with the Slutskys?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cool. Do you know what will be in the new update? Will they get to doing anything with the Slutskys?
Can not say another word on the matter at this time.

This link I am posting here and where it says " Scheduled For Release 2020-11-01" that was the release date for the closed beta testing to get started with and not the date for release.
We are at 81% completed for the next update and here is the link to the road map for this great game.

HHSPlus - Roadmap

Last edited:

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
Can not say another word on the matter at this time.

This link I am posting here and where it says " Scheduled For Release 2020-11-01" that was the release date for the closed beta testing to get started with and not the date for release.
We are at 81% completed for the next update and here is the link to the road map for this great game.

HHSPlus - Roadmap
thanks for sharing this, but it somehow breaks my heart as i am reading 2021-12-31 and i can only say that i am deeply respect all the work that is going into this project.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thanks for sharing this, but it somehow breaks my heart as i am reading 2021-12-31 and i can only say that i am deeply respect all the work that is going into this project.
What you are reading there is the next update after this one that will come out before that. Untitled.jpg

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Love this game but I hate there's isn't a more evil path with blackmail or using hypnosis to make them submissive.

It focuses mainly in corrupting the entire town and having consensual sex but once they're corrupted enough they'll just walk around naked fucking everything that moves so... bit weird that...

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
From what I understood by lurking in their forum, there is a second "larger" beta planned for modder/event creator so they can prepare and adjust their mods to work with the new mod system.

I also remember a dev saying this update will be quite content heavy with a conservative (from his pov) 15% increase in events/images compared to the current version we have

The mantis roadmap reached 82% this week so I'd say, since beta were made/are ongoing, that the update is mostly ready and that they are on the last "bug solving" part before public release.

Can't wait to see what the game will look like after 2.5 years since last major update.

Sergilippo

Jun 14, 2020
Hi everyone, i'm really struggling to understand how to raise the MC charisma stat in this game, i searched around, through the game wiki and threads, but nothing, what i'm missing? :unsure:

I've alredy almost maxed the appearance, and a bunch on many others, but besides finishing to read all the book of charisma at the game start (wich i eventually sold) i also noticed that interactions as flirting, or speaking to the phone has no affect on raising that stat

Any friendly advice? Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone, i'm really struggling to understand how to raise the MC charisma stat in this game, i searched around, through the game wiki and threads, but nothing, what i'm missing? :unsure:

I've alredy almost maxed the appearance, and a bunch on many others, but besides finishing to read all the book of charisma at the game start (wich i eventually sold) i also noticed that interactions as flirting, or speaking to the phone has no affect on raising that stat

Any friendly advice? Thanks
As of 2015 this only thing I found for charisma is its not really used.
Read both first and second post on this.

The books only go up so high then you don't get a raise anymore from reading so selling is the best options after you stop getting points for the stat.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I guess I really do be just sitting around waiting all day for my stupid account to get approved, just so I can get mods -.-

Send Help. It's been three days and I still haven't been approved to see downloads in the mod forum T.T I'm starving.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 58 Votes