Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
No there not and that list was from one of the very early builds and was going to be in but got canceled.
(((Some of those are in the tag list and are whats in the game.)))

Some of the content was canceled not the fetishes, the fetishes are still used for romancing and flirting with the NPC's.
So, you think Bestiality, (and Scat), is Romantic :oops: . . . . . and you, kink-shame others, for preferring to play the game using Hypnosis :ROFLMAO:, how cynical, can you be .

• Angry
Reactions: Kyraga and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, you think Bestiality, (and Scat), is Romantic :oops: . . . . . and you, kink-shame others, for preferring to play the game using Hypnosis :ROFLMAO:, how cynical, can you be .
:mad::lepew::mad:

I did not say any of it was romantic, but the stupid junk is still used by the game for some NPC's interests for the flirting system in the game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
:mad::lepew::mad:

I did not say any of it was romantic, but the stupid junk is still used by the game for some NPC's interests for the flirting system in the game.
It's kinda weird though, to leave that 'stuff' in, (those fetishes, some of which are mine :rolleyes:), when there is really nothing of it in game, (the content was planned/some was put in, by the "Original Dev/author") and they,( the ones who took it over), get mad, when new players, start asking when/if it will be in game. Things, got quite 'heated', and they 'lost' a fairly large chunk of the "Community", (it's about, less than 50% of what it used to be, maybe even closer to 25% of what it was).

All I'm really saying is: You play how you want, and don't, bad-mouth other's preferences , just cause it's not your way.
You can still point out other ways to play, with-out 'kink-shaming' others, especially since the content is there, and your NOT forced to play it that way. Let other's have their fun their way. It's not hurting you, you can avoid it. That's all.

PS - Thanks for the 'like' . . . it still counts.

• Angry
Reactions: a1fox3

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's kinda weird though, to leave that 'stuff' in, (those fetishes, some of which are mine :rolleyes:), when there is really nothing of it in game, (the content was planned/some was put in, by the "Original Dev/author") and they,( the ones who took it over), get mad, when new players, start asking when/if it will be in game. Things, got quite 'heated', and they 'lost' a fairly large chunk of the "Community", (it's about, less than 50% of what it used to be, maybe even closer to 25% of what it was).

All I'm really saying is: You play how you want, and don't, bad-mouth other's preferences , just cause it's not your way.
You can still point out other ways to play, with-out 'kink-shaming' others, especially since the content is there, and your NOT forced to play it that way. Let other's have their fun their way. It's not hurting you, you can avoid it. That's all.

PS - Thanks for the 'like' . . . it still counts.
I don't see any kink-shaming in any of a1fox3's posts, yet you somehow continue to feel personally attacked by an imaginary agenda. They simply took an objective stance and simply offered an alternative progression route for people who could be put off by a hypno-rape playstyle (a term not even coined by them but by the one they were responding to).

And let's be real: hypnosis could (in some jurisdictions) be counted as rape IRL, since one of the participants did not give their consent in a sober state of mind. It's akin to getting someone inebriated enough or slipping something in their drink to knock them out before having your way with them. Most games (including this one) of course do not treat hypnosis the same way when it comes to repercussions, but there is no need to get offended about calling it out as what it is. That does not automatically imply kink-shaming.

As for why those content type things are in the game in the first place: mostly because modders could make use of them at some point, so there is at least a unified tag in place. People tend to read way too much into these settings and get too agitated about stuff being there or not there in the base game. We've had this drama before and it's getting old. If we were to remove the unused ones now, the next wave of people would come and complain about the removal of content.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
" Kink shaming is used to when a person is degrading or speaking negatively of someone's kink interest . "

" Kink Shaming, also spelled as kinkshaming, is the act of mocking or criticizing someone's specific sexual predilections. "

• Angry
Reactions: a1fox3

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
" Kink shaming is used to when a person is degrading or speaking negatively of someone's kink interest . "

" Kink Shaming, also spelled as kinkshaming, is the act of mocking or criticizing someone's specific sexual predilections. "
If you go by that definition, why even limit it to kinks? Might as well get offended by anyone on the internet writing something negative about anything you like. If you can't stand someone having a different opinion, you might want to stay away from the internet.

All upvoted definitions in Urban Dictionary are about insulting/devaluing a person for having a specific kink. Which is not what happened in the discussion above. Just having a negative opinion about a kink in itself is not shaming in my book.

Reactions: DasBrain and a1fox3
Jul 29, 2019
Other people may have asked this already so sorry if i'm repeating, but does Lexville already have pregnancy content, and if not, is the pregnancy mod compatible with it? I assume no.

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
The 1.10 Beta testing is going well. We're finding instances of things that need fixing or are small such as typos. Things are also being added but I'm sworn to silence on that so that's all I'll say on it.
We're not sharing a release date as it is impossible to determine at this time.
I'am truly happy to hear this. Not the last part that the release date is not in sight but that everything is going forward is a great relieve. I really liked the game and i'am looking forward to the new version.

Sayoko doesn't count. She doesn't have an actual existing paper doll in the game.
Even without Storylines i would love to have more teachers and Classrooms and a Option to ruin a other school by getting there Students.

dream on
Having Classes for every Schoolyear and to see one Schoolyear graduate at the End of every Year. And a Female only School. (Yes i know it was never meant to be played as such and with the established events and mechanics it would cut a big part out of the game. But dreaming is allowed ;-)
/dream off

thanks for your good work, i really liked the old game and i'am sure that i will like the next version.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Other people may have asked this already so sorry if i'm repeating, but does Lexville already have pregnancy content, and if not, is the pregnancy mod compatible with it? I assume no.
There are one version of the mod:
It's for the Vanilla Game

I'm using it in my Lexville modded game, so far I've only had the "Parents" get pregnant.

( there is a way to 'do' the Students, too, IF you want to.
There is an 'Item' you can use that is supposed to make that work . . . I haven't got any results to 'confirm' that though, as of this posting .)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I'am truly happy to hear this. Not the last part that the release date is not in sight but that everything is going forward is a great relieve. I really liked the game and i'am looking forward to the new version.

Even without Storylines i would love to have more teachers and Classrooms and a Option to ruin a other school by getting there Students.

dream on
Having Classes for every Schoolyear and to see one Schoolyear graduate at the End of every Year. And a Female only School. (Yes i know it was never meant to be played as such and with the established events and mechanics it would cut a big part out of the game. But dreaming is allowed ;-)
/dream off

thanks for your good work, i really liked the old game and i'am sure that i will like the next version.
There are Mods that will convert your school, to all female . . . . Just so you know . ;)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

dream on
/dream off

We're looking at adding more classrooms. I'm allowed to say that. Dorms are also an idea (that in fairness has been floating around for some considerable time) for the students that don't have registered families like Hana Fuda.

As has been said already, someone made a mod that utilises workarounds to give you the monogendered school you're looking for. More teachers? They're going to be needed with more classrooms, so that's likely.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
There are Mods that will convert your school, to all female . . . . Just so you know . ;)

You can edit the config to get whatever starting M/F/Futa ratios you want for students and adults; it'll just break some quests (and possibly overall progression) because the main storyline has quite a bit of genderlocking.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You can edit the config to get whatever starting M/F/Futa ratios you want for students and adults; it'll just break some quests (and possibly overall progression) because the main storyline has quite a bit of genderlocking.
Yes you can do that but most of the story progression in clubs require 40/40/10 or 50/50, male/female/futa or male/female and without mods to fix that for you then you lose out on the progressions of the clubs and some of the story progression.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
Jul 29, 2019
Guys, for getting a different paperdoll face for the PC, if I use one of the randomly generating ones instead, then there will probably be multiple characters that look like me, I think I know a way to do it so other npc's don't have the same face, but I think it'll break my game. I know there is the option of manual photoshop, but let's just say i sucked at that. Do you guys know a good way to change the paperdoll image for the player?

Aug 9, 2019
Would the devs please consider ironing out some of the quirks with flirting/romancing so that you don't get shot down for complimenting their body/personality after you are already close enough to make them strip without hypnosis? I'll start by throwing out an outline of one way that could work:

Currently the gifts and romancing are both in three tiers, so perhaps flirting/ gift giving (hopefully with more variety of gifts you could give within a tier) unlocks a date (eventually perhaps at other places like the cabaret or even the strip club) and the date can have three tiers itself as well as three outcomes. First tier unlocks kissing, second tier unlocks fooling around, and third unlocks sex and if applicable hardcore sex. The possible outcomes are date goes well (advance a tier) date goes poorly (lose a tier, and if you are below the first tier put a cooldown before you can romance them again) and finally date goes very well (sex even if otherwise couldn't and advance to the third tier). Obviously, you couldn't use the "ask for quickie" menu to get actions that belong to a tier you haven't unlocked yet. You could also put a cooldown of at least a few days before you can date again unless date went very well or you seriously go to work romancing them in the meantime (that way there's still an option of moving quickly if you really want to and don't get stuck with anything like Rie Perrier's 10 week quest-line).

Also, which flirts you can use would be tied to the tiers. Say something insightful should be at dating tier one, and compliment personality at two, and compliment body would be at three with perhaps a generic pickup line tier (e.g. "if I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put u and i together") for when you haven't reached the first tier/kissing yet. The entire dating system could also be bypassed if they are corrupt/slutty enough, because they are already DTF.

Just thought I'd throw the idea out, since I complained about it before and I hate to curse the darkness but light no candles.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Would the devs please consider ironing out some of the quirks with flirting/romancing so that you don't get shot down for complimenting their body/personality after you are already close enough to make them strip without hypnosis? I'll start by throwing out an outline of one way that could work:

Currently the gifts and romancing are both in three tiers, so perhaps flirting/ gift giving (hopefully with more variety of gifts you could give within a tier) unlocks a date (eventually perhaps at other places like the cabaret or even the strip club) and the date can have three tiers itself as well as three outcomes. First tier unlocks kissing, second tier unlocks fooling around, and third unlocks sex and if applicable hardcore sex. The possible outcomes are date goes well (advance a tier) date goes poorly (lose a tier, and if you are below the first tier put a cooldown before you can romance them again) and finally date goes very well (sex even if otherwise couldn't and advance to the third tier). Obviously, you couldn't use the "ask for quickie" menu to get actions that belong to a tier you haven't unlocked yet. You could also put a cooldown of at least a few days before you can date again unless date went very well or you seriously go to work romancing them in the meantime (that way there's still an option of moving quickly if you really want to and don't get stuck with anything like Rie Perrier's 10 week quest-line).

Also, which flirts you can use would be tied to the tiers. Say something insightful should be at dating tier one, and compliment personality at two, and compliment body would be at three with perhaps a generic pickup line tier (e.g. "if I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put u and i together") for when you haven't reached the first tier/kissing yet. The entire dating system could also be bypassed if they are corrupt/slutty enough, because they are already DTF.

Just thought I'd throw the idea out, since I complained about it before and I hate to curse the darkness but light no candles.
Kissing is top level flirt and only allowed if the NPC really likes or loves the MC.
I augured the fact that you can fuck the NPC's before they will allow you to kiss them but the dev's are hard set that kissing is the very last option the NPC's will allow.

Striping is the lowest level flirt and most NPC's will allow that after just 1 or 2 good convo's with the NPC.
Some of the girls will strip the first time you meet them and others take a while to get them to strip.

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
Yes you can do that but most of the story progression in clubs require 40/40/10 or 50/50, male/female/futa or male/female and without mods to fix that for you then you lose out on the progressions of the clubs and some of the story progression.
Yes this is while i dreaded modifying it to much, if i remeber right i set the ratio for the city to 60% females und 40% males and i looked for a ratio classroom 20/10/10. And with the futa formular it wasn't that hard to create this ratio if you audit the new Girls/Futas/Boys for the school.

I also tryd some Mods and even tinkered with some events, but today i more enjoy to play games the way they were ment to play and to experience what the developer have put there heart in. And no this doesn't mean that i am against mods or don't like them, but this days i will always try to play a game at first without Mods or Walkthroughs and than after completing (or a lenght time of play) i go for a second or third run with Mods and Walktroughs.

As i said before, i am sure that the experience will be even better than before. As i played it intensivly there where a lot of abondoned or broken Quest and even than i liked it a lot.

As always there are many things that could be different, but taste is up to the individum and this is not a commercial game mit millions of paying customers, this is a game where many people contributed there time and heartblood freely and i think it is great game.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes