thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I am sorry for being annoying but what do I to to trigger Claire's next event? Been told to look around the school to see how being out late affects job performance....

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I am sorry for being annoying but what do I to to trigger Claire's next event? Been told to look around the school to see how being out late affects job performance....
Pasting this again,

Claire is not finished I believe and I never fully delved into her story stuff so I'm not sure what step you're on, but I have done up to the neighbor stuff so it's possible you need to go to the lake on Wednesdays.

lightshark12

Sep 22, 2019
hey guys, is there a way of getting an old version of this game? i remember it was way better when there was no closing choice, fitness, when you could confront the thief in park without reading the newspapper and you didnt had to wait for couple of days for getting the chemistry suplyes and so on.. now its overcoplicated for no reason and the character arcs are still not finished so whats the point?

Last edited:
Reactions: BeeGee

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Last one. Can you ever successfully corrupt the entire town? Played this event several times and the only 2 events I ever get is either nothing happens and I need to by more chemicals, or there's a explosion that shuts down the lab for 4 days and I hallucinate after a while.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Last one. Can you ever successfully corrupt the entire town? Played this event several times and the only 2 events I ever get is either nothing happens and I need to by more chemicals, or there's a explosion that shuts down the lab for 4 days and I hallucinate after a while.
The town will slowly corrupt because of the student corruption plus you can talk to each one and give them serum for that.
The town takes way longer because there are so many of them but you can get there, may take many, many months of play though.

You can buy and drop dildo's and onehole's all over the place that will slowly help corrupt the town.

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Good to know but there's a very specific event that happens in hte chemistry lab. You think aout thwo slow it is and perhaps you should put something in the water supply. Is it ever completely successful? I've only ever managed to not create anything or blow up the lab and then hallucinate.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Good to know but there's a very specific event that happens in hte chemistry lab. You think aout thwo slow it is and perhaps you should put something in the water supply. Is it ever completely successful? I've only ever managed to not create anything or blow up the lab and then hallucinate.
Its a small amount of change and to me not really worth it but I don't really know the mechanic's of that either.
Like I said talk to them using serums and dropping dildo's and onehole's all over the place while at the same time corrupting the students is what I do.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
hey guys, is there a way of getting an old version of this game? i remember it was way better when there was no closing choice, fitness, when you could confront the thief in park without reading the newspapper and you didnt had to wait for couple of days for getting the chemistry suplyes and so on.. now its overcoplicated for no reason and the character arcs are still not finished so whats the point?
Fitness is only important for one easily avoidable event but it does also increase your stamina which affects how much mind control you can do before you need to stop. Useful but not vital.
Confronting the thief without reading about it first was a bug. Needed fixing.
Not waiting for chemical delivery? What version was that?! In any case it's just two working days. Not going to kill you.
It's not really complicated at all.
Character arcs with the exception of Claire Fuzushi's (and April Raymund, who doesn't have one) are finished and accounted for.

Most of them are complete. Jenny Coppers/Diana King still has an unresolved path but their Slut path is done.
The 1.10 Beta testing is going well. We're finding instances of things that need fixing or are small such as typos. Things are also being added but I'm sworn to silence on that so that's all I'll say on it.
We're not sharing a release date as it is impossible to determine at this time.

Let's see who has arcs that are functionally complete:
Beth, Nina, Jessica, Susan, Peter, Carmen, Sierra, Karin, June, Rie, Hana, Daisy, Annette, Felicia and Sandra.
Ronda Bells, Carl Walker and Lucas Hudson are in the "maybe" pile.
Claire Fuzushi has beginning of an arc but her writer left before doing much at all with it.
Sayoko doesn't count. She doesn't have an actual existing paper doll in the game.

If you actually feel that that game is too complicated because they've fixed things then you're doing it wrong.
Watch your reputation and your limited starting funds and everything will be fine.
Working on your fitness takes two hours out of your day.
Lockpicking is a pain in the arse but there is a mod that makes it skippable.
Hacking is simple.
Photoshopping starts another quest (at a skill level of around 25) and increases quite quickly.
Chemistry can feel like the longest grind but it's not that bad, really.

Don't overcorrupt things too quickly - like getting the sexy cheerleader outfits when they first ask for new uniforms. That's a massive hit to reputation. You can't take too many of those.
Same with the sexy school uniform. Don't rush to it.

This game is a slow burn and it was designed to be so.

LuffyxX

Sep 20, 2017
I really dont understand how to progress with someone, i've already bought everything they wanted, they say "i dont need anything else from you", when i flirt with the firt option it says that "i should'nt wear my lines out", and every other option give a negative reaction

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I really dont understand how to progress with someone, i've already bought everything they wanted, they say "i dont need anything else from you", when i flirt with the firt option it says that "i should'nt wear my lines out", and every other option give a negative reaction
The telephone is your friend.
You can only use the flirt option 1 time.
Kissing is the highest level of flirt and they must be in love with you before you use it.

Asking them to strip is the lowest and after given 1-3 items to them of what they asked for they should do it.
Just keep walking down the sex line and you will get there.

Some girls will strip the very first time you meet them.

jisoool

Dec 29, 2020
Hi, I'm looking for the nude teachers and staff mod, but I can't d/l it from the website and I can't find it in this thread.

Would anyone with access to it be willing to kindly post it here? Thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I'm looking for the nude teachers and staff mod, but I can't d/l it from the website and I can't find it in this thread.

They will get there just keep corruption going and you will get every one at the school naked.

Then it will slowly spread through out the town.

Reactions: jisoool

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019

There is two versions available;

1 - Is for the Original HHS+ (vanilla game , not modded)
2 - Is for if your using the "Lexville " Mod.

Which one do you need ?

Sorry . . . . . Was going to help you, But the site won't let me "attach " them here !
Well, so much for trying to help a fellow gamer out, since nobody else stepped up.
(including, someone who has an "Up-loaders" Tag . . . . go figure :unsure:)

Last edited:

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
You can always drop the nice guy route and hypno-rape them until they fall in love in you. (IIRC intercource sex gives affection even in hypnosis. And high corruption from repeated hypnosis and hypnosis sex makes it far easier to proposition sex).

I never bothered to learn the gifts system in the game, hypnosis is simpler and gets the job done in a more fun way.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You can always drop the nice guy route and hypno-rape them until they fall in love in you. (IIRC intercource sex gives affection even in hypnosis. And high corruption from repeated hypnosis and hypnosis sex makes it far easier to proposition sex).

I never bothered to learn the gifts system in the game, hypnosis is simpler and gets the job done in a more fun way.
Yes some player's like to rape there way to it but there are other player's who hate rape and there really is no reason to rape in this game.

I can get any girl to intercourse in 1 day with no hypnosis, even on the first day I can get sex from any girl at the school.
Never tried it in town but I think it will work there to.
https://f95zone.to/threads/hentai-high-school-v1-9-5-sp7-hhs.1016/page-39#post-1036127

Aug 9, 2019
The telephone is your friend.
You can only use the flirt option 1 time.
Kissing is the highest level of flirt and they must be in love with you before you use it.

Asking them to strip is the lowest and after given 1-3 items to them of what they asked for they should do it.
Just keep walking down the sex line and you will get there.

Some girls will strip the very first time you meet them.
About to redownload. What do you mean telephone is your friend? I use it to find them or for scheduling dates, but did I completely miss a that you can flirt with it? (Also, this system needs to be rebalanced. It makes no sense that you can always get them to strip before you can even compliment their personality. Dates should also be easier to schedule and early on not have sex as a foregone conclusion)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
About to redownload. What do you mean telephone is your friend? I use it to find them or for scheduling dates, but did I completely miss a that you can flirt with it? (Also, this system needs to be rebalanced. It makes no sense that you can always get them to strip before you can even compliment their personality. Dates should also be easier to schedule and early on not have sex as a foregone conclusion)
Call them up and have a normal convo with them and it will raise up the friendship with MC.

You can by pass the drugs for the sister if you just call her up every day 5-7 times and you will be in her pants in 3 days.

GregoryRump

Oct 23, 2020
1609381216699.png
Are the stuff in the content filter actually there? Like Bestiality and Scat stuff. They don't seem to be in the tags.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
View attachment 963969
Are the stuff in the content filter actually there? Like Bestiality and Scat stuff. They don't seem to be in the tags.
No there not and that list was from one of the very early builds and was going to be in but got canceled.
(((Some of those are in the tag list and are whats in the game.)))

Some of the content was canceled not the fetishes, the fetishes are still used for romancing and flirting with the NPC's.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes