a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how do i take pictures of karin? sierra gave me the keys and i go to her house at night but nothing happens
Talk to Sierra and set it up then go there and it will happen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm an idiot but is there a way to know if someone likes you?
You just need to ask them "who they like" and if they like you then it will say so.

Its under "General Chat" "Romance" then "Who do you like".

You can still get sex from them even though they don't say they like you, just start with the top option and work your way down the list.

X3h0n

Jun 18, 2020
Is there anyway to increase font size? The default is stupidly small, its giving me eye strain like no other. The larger font style only affects event text, everything else is the same and it only increases it by a small amount. I want to at least double the font size everywhere. Tried editing the DefaultGameStyle.xml but that did nothing.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
How do you befriend people in this game? Does talking with them help? Or do you have to help them with tasks? If they consider you friends, are you able to invite them over and have sex with them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you befriend people in this game? Does talking with them help? Or do you have to help them with tasks? If they consider you friends, are you able to invite them over and have sex with them?
Fist you talk then give them what they ask for and after a few times you can start with the top of the list of sex options and work your way down to full blown sex and once there just fuck them a few times and there your friend.

DasBrain

Oct 31, 2020
Is there anyway to increase font size? The default is stupidly small, its giving me eye strain like no other. The larger font style only affects event text, everything else is the same and it only increases it by a small amount. I want to at least double the font size everywhere. Tried editing the DefaultGameStyle.xml but that did nothing.
You have to copy DefaultGameStyle.xml to a new file, ending with .xaml.
You can keep out the parts that you did not change.
Then you have to activate that design.

Yes. Also, flirting helps.
Their interests and what item they want are a hint on what flirt option to select.
(Sponsor them => sport, energy drink => rouge/music, art supplies => art/movie, sci-fi/comic => science/nerd/scholar ...)

Also, look at how they react when you flirt or ask for sex: this contains a hint on how far they would go.

X3h0n

Jun 18, 2020
You have to copy DefaultGameStyle.xml to a new file, ending with .xaml.
You can keep out the parts that you did not change.
Then you have to activate that design.
The DefaultGameStyle.xml throws errors when loaded as a UI theme... W.T.F. Anyway, I managed to delete the parts that caused that, but I still couldn't change the text size of several text items, like the stats at the top of the screen or buttons. Are there any more comprehensive resources to modifying UI themes? Preferably something more up-to-date as the DefaultGameStyle.xml clearly hasn't been properly updated... Should've just used HTML5 to make this so I could just inject my own CSS and be done with it.

DasBrain

Oct 31, 2020
The thing is... well, what is a full save in a sandbox setting?
What is a full save for minecraft?

I have a save attached, where I have "completed" the game.
The problem is: While I reached all the goals that I set for that particular play through, other players will make different choices.
In this save, I turned almost everyone into female, corrupted the entire town, unlocked all PTA proposals and completed all the quests.

So yeah - it's not fun to play at this point - most people will just start over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JustAnotherHuman7

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Can someone help me, i cant get the event to trigger for the guy to teach me lockpicking.Also before someone mentions it there is no newspaper as far as i can tell.

X3h0n

Jun 18, 2020
There is a newspaper and you would have found it if you were not cheating.
Go to the only place you can make money outside of the school and you will find the newspaper.
If you need even more help in finding the newspaper come back and I will tell you where to go.
Bullshit. Even if you went to the resturant to make more money you wouldn't necessarily be inclined to dine at the resturant and read and take home the newspaper as a newbie player. This is a stick the devs of the game have up their collective ass and can't admit that this is shit game design.
Can someone help me, i cant get the event to trigger for the guy to teach me lockpicking.Also before someone mentions it there is no newspaper as far as i can tell.
Go to the resturant, read the newspaper and take it home then use it through the inventory and an event should trigger going to the park.

X3h0n

Jun 18, 2020
And your bullshit to.
The restaurant is the place to not only get a temp job to help with money it is also a place to eat and gain stamina real quick in the beginning of the game.

Normally players will look around the town and find every place that may have some info or something the player may need or use but with cheating money most players forget about looking around.

I try to give hints so players can find things out about the game instead of holding there hands all the way through.
This game is a sandbox game and to get the most out of it is not to cheat the first 2-3 times players play it.
Of course, it's perfect game design! How wrong I was! It's obvious that the reason why new players ask the same question over the same obscure game mechanic again and again and again and again is really just because they're playing the game WRONG! OF FUCKING COURSE.

That's some toxic elitist bullcrap right there. Makes nuclear waste seem like mineral water.

Not every player will find trading money for energy worth it as there is a free way to restore energy: sleeping. Especially since as you said before starting players might find themselves short on money. Not every player will think of reading the newspaper or taking it home. Yet behind that completely optional and not obviously vital or greatly beneficial option we find that a lot of the game's content has been hidden. Relying on players to click on every button and check every option without any hints or prompting from the game to unlock major parts of the experience is dumb af.

Oh, and by giving hints you mean making smug cryptic comments that establish your own superiority while also passing judgement on the one just asking questions? Just like you called them a cheater based on fuck all? Why the fuck anyone should attack someone on how they choose to experience a single player game is beyond me in the first place.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To all new players due to some in this thread if you want the newspaper then go eat at the restaurant and make sure you take the newspaper with you when you leave.

Just remember to search this thread for "newspaper" and you will get your answer because it has been asked and answer so many times that some people on here get angry when the answer is not exactly what they think the answer should be.

Reactions: DasBrain

DasBrain

Oct 31, 2020
Honestly, why not add the newspaper to the player inventory at the game start?
Or set everyone's corruption to 100 at game start?

As new player, you should not even know about the newspaper.
You should explore, try different things, maybe even fail the first few games. (Yes, even that is fine.)

So, you should come across the newspaper at some point.
Just by exploring the different locations, and looking what you can do.

Ok, scrap that - players ask "How do I learn lock picking?", and get told: look in the park.
Then they ask "How do I trigger the event where they learn lock picking?" - "Read the newspaper"
Followed by a "How do I get the newspaper?" - "Look in the restaurant."

A big problem with the newspaper is that it locks too many things behind it.
I already thought about adding an advertising event to Down Town, so players are nudged to explore that important location.
And the news section in the computer needs some overhaul. So, making a digital print of the paper available there is a possibility. Or maybe as news app in the smartphone?

The possibilities are endless.

Last edited:

BeeGee

Apr 26, 2018
Honestly, why not add the newspaper to the player inventory at the game start?
Or set everyone's corruption to 100 at game start?

As new player, you should not even know about the newspaper.
You should explore, try different things, maybe even fail the first few games. (Yes, even that is fine.)

So, you should come across the newspaper at some point.
Just by exploring the different locations, and looking what you can do.

Ok, scrap that - players ask "How do I learn lock picking?", and get told: look in the park.
Then they ask "How do I trigger the event where they learn lock picking?" - "Read the newspaper"
Followed by a "How do I get the newspaper?" - "Look in the restaurant."

A big problem with the newspaper is that it locks too many thinks behind it.
I already thought about adding an advertising event to Down Town, so players are nudged to explore that important location.
And the news section in the computer needs some overhaul. So, making a digital print of the paper available there is a possibility. Or maybe as news app in the smartphone?

The possibilities are endless.
The newspaper used to be delivered to your house on the first day, before the devs went full retard

die4honor47

Mar 9, 2018
İ wish we have some kind of quest tracker for doing favor to people. For example , one teacher asked me to get a book , another one asked for soda , another person asks for boozes , so on . Then i forget who asked for which shit and i ended up with 4 booze 3 soda 5 sexy outfit etc i. which i can remember whom to give. Or when i go shopping im buying 3 pieces for almost everything.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes