314ka

Mar 2, 2018
I think the basic things you need are strength/cardio for fighting, and appearance for charming. You can debug your stats to all be 100 and that should fix your problem. Be careful with fighting though, you lose reputation as a result.
Along with what ShadedAvenger said, though sadly you probably can't do this within the time allowed for this girl, Samantha Keller is also an option.

That is to say, after you have her investigated (so she needs to be a teacher), you can confront her and she'll start to do what you say. If after this you have a strict monitoring policy in your computer lab (so build that as well, also stick a spy-cam there because you'll need it and the panty-exchange club is nice money), you can confront Samantha and ask her to look after the students in the room which she'll be grumpy with... before becoming oddly happy with the idea. Check the spy-cam in the room and you'll see Samantha Keller put a student to sleep and touch them.

Confront her again and she'll give you a device that puts people to sleep, which while you can't abuse like the hypno-gun, does work in this missing girl quest. Once the guy harasses you, you put him to sleep and walk out a hero... or an even worse person who kidnaps an already kidnapped child but hey, it's a game.

Thank you guys!

Reactions: ShadedAvenger

HelveticStar

Jan 4, 2018
I don't know why, but for some reason I can't make a slut maker anymore for the town corruption. :/ My chemistry is already 100 and it always turn to "black goo" or sometimes explodes. Is it a bug?.

Feb 3, 2020
I'm trying to run it on MAC using Wine, but it doesn't work. Someone here has successfully installed it on MAC using Wine or similars? If yes, I'd gladly like to hear how to do it.

SebasTianid

Sep 17, 2020
I'm trying to run it on MAC using Wine, but it doesn't work. Someone here has successfully installed it on MAC using Wine or similars? If yes, I'd gladly like to hear how to do it.
On Linux game work with:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update to my previous post.
In my case the working solution for this issue was the following

wincfg -> Staging
and check
disabling upstream CSMT

After that, it became quite comfortable to play. The problem sometimes comes back but compared to what was before 10-20 times less often. :)
But I think most people don't face this problem. It's just me along with my ancient graphics card (HD 6800).:cautious:

Maybe it'll be helpful for someone.
^ I think it's don't need in your case, but why not to try ^.^

You can try to install corefont and dotnet46 in wine (32-bit wineprefix) and look if it help.

(from first post, can't quoted).

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger Anastasia Goth (librarian) event? As far as i remember it should start in library, and she offers to train your hacking skill. But i haven't played this game for quite a while, can't remember the conditions which are needed. So please HAAALP, GUYS!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger Anastasia Goth (librarian) event? As far as i remember it should start in library, and she offers to train your hacking skill. But i haven't played this game for quite a while, can't remember the conditions which are needed. So please HAAALP, GUYS!
Keep working on her and keep visiting her it will happen.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Keep working on her and keep visiting her it will happen.
What do you mean by working on her? Do i first need to corrupt her?
Will it be posible to trigger the event if i'll start learning hacking from the book before it happens, or it's better to play it safe and wait untill the library event triggers? Or it doesn't matter? =/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
What do you mean by working on her? Do i first need to corrupt her?
Will it be posible to trigger the event if i'll start learning hacking from the book before it happens, or it's better to play it safe and wait untill the library event triggers? Or it doesn't matter? =/
I just keep talking to her until I was able to have sex with her and just kept on going back throughout the day is all I did.
I try to play as a love/romance route and only use drugs if they ask for them.
IE: The sister will ask for drugs to advance her story and its a 1 time only thing.

Reactions: Gerfenikss

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

« on: Yesterday at 10:39:25 pm »

We just started handing out a few beta versions to a handful testers.

This is the first beta test, there will be a larger beta test later - no promises about the exact date through.

This Thread is intended for the beta tester to provide feedback, impressions & questions.
For bugs and feature requests, please use the (link removed)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Beta testing is going great with very little amount of bugs being reported, mostly double words and names being missing.
It takes a while to go through all quest/events so hang in there release is coming but have no idea when yet.

Reactions: Daba

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I am not one of the testers but there is a general concern that a lot of the structure for Mods will change drastically, so I hope that people can convert mods quickly enough for the Preg mod to exist soon after the new version releases.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anyone share fixed mod from ? Failed to register to official forum.
That is for an outdated game and not for the one on here.
If you would read the last post on the next page you will see that it breaks the game.

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Played the game for quite a lot and wanted to give back with some feedback and critique in hope it may help in the future development of the game. First of all, the game is pretty nice, so thanks to everybody developing it, either by coding, bugtracking, modding etc.

1.Background CG Pictures:
I really like the sandbox aspect of the game! All the background CG pictures are well implemented and give off a realy belivable vibe of a living city with all the cycles. But i gotta say, that there are quite a bit of background pictures that seem outdated. With that i mean, that i've seenn a few pictures that seem dull/murky, which often correlates with CG art that is a bit older! Overhauling some of them with new picutures that have strong colors should be do the trick and make the game a bit more fresh!

2.Bad quality pictures:
One of my biggest issues and critique points of the game is, that there are so many absolutely horrendous pictures which the game utilizes! Be it certain events or even normal scenes. I'm not even exaggerating!
Judging from the look, there are so many pictures that are either from the early 2000, or just outright bad fan-art tier quality.
It's really, really a huge turn off and weird, considering that there is so much time invested into all of the framework and setting building, just to shit the bed with something as basic like pictures, from which (the good kind) should be more than enough on the internet!

3.Inconsistency of pictures in relation to girls:

One of the things i also found a bit annoying was the inconsistency of pictures/scenes in relation to the person!
For example, when you engage with a girl that has red hair and trigger a scene with her, the scene will show a picture of a girl with blue, green, dark hair - because there are no set rules to utilize certain pictures, outside of which setting you picked.

I have not much coding experience, especially not with the engine you guys are using, so i don't really know how hard it would be to implement these conditions/rules. But i can say with certainty that alongside point 2. this point 3. are the biggest problems of the game right now.

Bonus: It would be cool if more of the main characters (the teachers, sister, PTE, some girls) would get assigned to a set character CG. You've done it already to some certain extent with the quest of titsbig and her daugther, with revisitable scenes.
This has literally so much potential and would make the game sooo much better if properly handled.
Not only would it bring more consistency - it would also flesh out the characters more! Besides that, there are a shitton of CG-Characters out there that could be assigend to ingame characters!

Besides all of this, thank you for your work.
If you guys may need help in the development with certain things, in which i can assist in, we could discuss it.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Played the game for quite a lot and wanted to give back with some feedback and critique in hope it may help in the future development of the game. First of all, the game is pretty nice, so thanks to everybody developing it, either by coding, bugtracking, modding etc.

1.Background CG Pictures:
I really like the sandbox aspect of the game! All the background CG pictures are well implemented and give off a realy belivable vibe of a living city with all the cycles. But i gotta say, that there are quite a bit of background pictures that seem outdated. With that i mean, that i've seenn a few pictures that seem dull/murky, which often correlates with CG art that is a bit older! Overhauling some of them with new picutures that have strong colors should be do the trick and make the game a bit more fresh!

2.Bad quality pictures:
One of my biggest issues and critique points of the game is, that there are so many absolutely horrendous pictures which the game utilizes! Be it certain events or even normal scenes. I'm not even exaggerating!
Judging from the look, there are so many pictures that are either from the early 2000, or just outright bad fan-art tier quality.
It's really, really a huge turn off and weird, considering that there is so much time invested into all of the framework and setting building, just to shit the bed with something as basic like pictures, from which (the good kind) should be more than enough on the internet!

3.Inconsistency of pictures in relation to girls:
One of the things i also found a bit annoying was the inconsistency of pictures/scenes in relation to the person!
For example, when you engage with a girl that has red hair and trigger a scene with her, the scene will show a picture of a girl with blue, green, dark hair - because there are no set rules to utilize certain pictures, outside of which setting you picked.

I have not much coding experience, especially not with the engine you guys are using, so i don't really know how hard it would be to implement these conditions/rules. But i can say with certainty that alongside point 2. this point 3. are the biggest problems of the game right now.

Bonus: It would be cool if more of the main characters (the teachers, sister, PTE, some girls) would get assigned to a set character CG. You've done it already to some certain extent with the quest of titsbig and her daugther, with revisitable scenes.
This has literally so much potential and would make the game sooo much better if properly handled.
Not only would it bring more consistency - it would also flesh out the characters more! Besides that, there are a shitton of CG-Characters out there that could be assigend to ingame characters!

Besides all of this, thank you for your work.
If you guys may need help in the development with certain things, in which i can assist in, we could discuss it.
Some good ideas, some are in various stages of being implemented. Images have been collected from many different sources and they are going through them and making the tags more robust and accurate so the images might match a bit better.

Other than the paperdolls, the images will be wildly inconsistent as they are whatever they can find "out there". It's one of the reasons they will never charge money for the game.

If you want to help out, register on their forum, (linked in the OP), as there is a whole section for developers and modders. The next release has finally entered alpha testing after about a year since they asked for beta testers. :)

AmazinK9

Sep 5, 2017
how do i take pictures of karin? sierra gave me the keys and i go to her house at night but nothing happens

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes