voninja

May 19, 2020
So I'm new but how does the gay part work? I fine with traps but manly men? I'm good or is the trap part feminizing?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
So I'm new but how does the gay part work? I fine with traps but manly men? I'm good or is the trap part feminizing?
The game has a generic sex system that lets you have sex with everyone (after some corrupting, dating, or mind control), which means around 50% of your potential sex partners are male. Quests will generally prevent you from having sex with males when playing as man (ex. when corrupting Peter you can have sex with him as a woman, but you only leave him to have sex with his mother as man). Homosexuality will still exist among your students and in some minor events. There's also a drug that can turn man or woman into futas (ie. hermaphrodites), but no traps.

Also a friendly reminder that traps are significantly more gay than normal gays.

voninja

May 19, 2020
My hopeful last question how to get lock picking skill without the thief? I can't seem to get the purse event to happen.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
The game has a generic sex system that lets you have sex with everyone (after some corrupting, dating, or mind control), which means around 50% of your potential sex partners are male. Quests will generally prevent you from having sex with males when playing as man (ex. when corrupting Peter you can have sex with him as a woman, but you only leave him to have sex with his mother as man). Homosexuality will still exist among your students and in some minor events. There's also a drug that can turn man or woman into futas (ie. hermaphrodites), but no traps.

Also a friendly reminder that traps are significantly more gay than normal gays.
You can also edit the config file for the School, and set the preferences of the different groups (men, women, male students, female students) to whatever you want, blocking/allowing whatever you choose. This is in addition to the Whitelist/Blacklist in the launcher, which lets you block other fetishes.

voninja

May 19, 2020
I found the missing girl and choose taking her to my dark room(is the dark room the basement?) After that I went to the basement where she didn't show up and I started getting a popup each time I went to a new location. I reloaded my save to try again she either doesn't spawn or the event doesn't start the pop up also started again saying "MissingGirlTimeTrackers: scheduled without a purpose"

Vango.Bango

May 14, 2018
The event for the Practical Sex Ed never happens to me? I already have Samatha corrupted and teaching Sex Ed but it's being a month and nothing happened. Am I doing something wrong ?

EDIT: I paid the 5000 for the basement and it's still a barren room. Is it supposed to be like that ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackrockomega

Smt261

May 6, 2018
The event with the reporter from the beach is pathetic, go to the beach, talk to the reporter, head home, call the other reporter, then get blackmailed for something that doesnt even happen in the fkn game or game over. This has to be the worst idea in the history of ideas. Needs to be removed because punishing the player with a game over for something that the player doesn't do is wrong (i dont care if its lore or events that happen before the game). Don't punish the player for something that is out of their control.

voninja

May 19, 2020
What is the exact pathing for the missing student event? When you choose take her to the dark room I don't want my game to break again

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
What is the exact pathing for the missing student event? When you choose take her to the dark room I don't want my game to break again
You break in after midnight (IIRC), you usually fall asleep (regardless of your energy), if the RNG Gods smile, you wake up in time to take her to your basement funroom, feed or abuse her, then go to bed as it's usually 5AM or so. Or, you oversleep, and have to do the whole damn thing the next day. It's pretty on-rails; it shouldn't break unless you have a wonky mod, or your event was edited and is throwing random glitches.

I chopped out the whole 'fall asleep' route, making it a straight go from the 'grab/molest' choice to GTFO of the back room; it doesn't add anything to the story to have to do the same damn breakin/be an idiot and fall asleep/go home empty handed over and over 'cuz RNG is being pissy.

SebasTianid

Sep 17, 2020
It's a great game!

I used to play the 1.0.8 version of this game in Windows.
Now I've switched to Linux. And I decided to try to play a new version of HHS+. I found instructions on how to install and run the game through Wine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game works steadily, but there is an annoying element. When you choose a NPC and then choose in the action menu "Back" - the screen changes and shows a picture from the previous scene/location. Sometimes this happens when scenes change.
Everything becomes normal if you change the size of the window and return as it was (Standard size <-> Fullscreen).

Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? Maybe there is an option how to fix it completely without installing Windows?

P.S.
Did not post a link to the official forum of the game with instructions for Linux, as this is my first post on this forum and the inscription at the top says that you can not post links until there are at least three messages. Bad inscription. ^.^
Update to my previous post.
In my case the working solution for this issue was the following

wincfg -> Staging
and check
disabling upstream CSMT

After that, it became quite comfortable to play. The problem sometimes comes back but compared to what was before 10-20 times less often. :)
But I think most people don't face this problem. It's just me along with my ancient graphics card (HD 6800).:cautious:

Maybe it'll be helpful for someone.

3.60 star(s) 58 Votes